AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-08-09, 21:53   Link #401
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-26060.html

OK, they really like to throw their money, don't they?
Old 2014-08-10, 07:27   Link #402
vieri32
Banned

the best 17 news
http://www.animate.tv/news/details.p...1405420329&p=2
vieri32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 12:23   Link #403
juve

Not a good episode. It feels like series has lost all its mystery and at the end of the day, it is all about Sasame, Sasame and more Sasame.

Oh look poor Sasame is getting hurt while Sable is just as badly getting thrown around and we don't see Emiru cry in pain like poor poor Sasame.

The way the show is written as though we are supposed to sympathize with Akashi, Sasame or Tsugumi is not realistic at all. I don't like any of these characters.

Really happy that Iwato and Raika are ok. They are the OTP. Mahmu was pretty good as well and I can't hate Minashi either. The mad scientist seems like he knows the corpse song and can be from the village as well.
juve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 16:46   Link #404
Key Board
Donut

Childhood promises.. the leading cause of stupid drama and massive deaths in mecha shows
Old 2014-08-13, 09:24   Link #405
cleo1

I'm not a Tsumugi fan, so an entire ep focused on her wanting revenge was quite boring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by juve View Post
The mad scientist seems like he knows the corpse song and can be from the village as well.
Or he learned while doing experiments on them.
cleo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 09:38   Link #406
VTHokiePride

Iwato's alive! The end of the last episode made it look like he wasn't going to make it. If the tree helps people resist the effects of the Lightless Realm, why not plant seeds of it on the borders so it would be easier for the military to operate?
Old 2014-08-13, 15:05   Link #407
ChampDream
Alive

I notice Akashi almost convince Tsugumi to leave with them until he said Sasame, also someone need to tell Tsugumi that nobody is forcing her to stay in the Lightless Realm.
Iwato and Raika are ok which is really good and the scientist seem like he knew it was a bad idea to burn the villages.
Old 2014-08-13, 22:44   Link #408
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampDream View Post
I notice Akashi almost convince Tsugumi to leave with them until he said Sasame, also someone need to tell Tsugumi that nobody is forcing her to stay in the Lightless Realm.
Iwato and Raika are ok which is really good and the scientist seem like he knew it was a bad idea to burn the villages.
Remember the fruit after it left the Lightless Realm. I do not think she has a choice about leaving it.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-14, 16:35   Link #409
MgMaster

Annnnd there goes Okada again,making sure to show off Tsugumi's obsession in her usual,over-the-top way...tsch. But the bigger issue is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by juve View Post
at the end of the day, it is all about Sasame, Sasame and more Sasame.
We freaking get it already Akashi,you love Sasame,she's your entire world and what not,give it a rest already!

On the bright side of things,it's good to see that Iwato's fine. Still wish him & Raika would get more screentime though...
MgMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-14, 17:08   Link #410
BBOvenGuy
Author-type person

Quote:
Originally Posted by MgMaster View Post
We freaking get it already Akashi,you love Sasame,she's your entire world and what not,give it a rest already!
It would have been funny if while he'd been leaning his head against the robot, one of its hands had come down and flicked him away.
BBOvenGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 09:57   Link #411
cleo1

Natsuiri's backstory.... so much pouting. I know he's the over-the-top villain, but it's still hard to believe he'd expect Minashi's sister to be fine with him torturing all those people she's known her whole life. Poor Minashi. I had some hopes he'd have some evil agenda, but in the end he's just a pitiable kid. Nice he has the power to rouse the dead in order to fight Natsuiri though.
This was the best though:
"Anyone can pilot an aircraft after reading the manual"

On a different note: there will be a M3 game
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ameplay/.77758
Am I the only who thinks it funny it says "A dark, zapping story from the view points of eight characters."?
At least Emiru had back-story, but the anime has completely forgotten about Heito.
cleo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 14:37   Link #412
MgMaster

I pretty much abandoned the idea that we'd get to know more about how it all started between IX & the village so this was a most welcomed episode. Now,instead of trying to turn Natsuiri into the authorities,they should give him to Tsugumi & let her exact revenge on the guilty. Might calm her down
MgMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-20, 15:35   Link #413
ChampDream
Alive

That backstory was not that impressive, basically it was Natsuiri just getting a reason to be insane all the time since it seem he was already insane and rude. Now poor Minashi seeing how her sister was use.
Old 2014-08-25, 06:44   Link #414
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Is this anime any good i want to watch but i don't know.
Mikethemaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-26, 10:00   Link #415
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
Is this anime any good i want to watch but i don't know.
Itís an okay series. Itís more like mistery-horror and character drama, so donít go in expecting all-out mecha battles (though it does have some). The pace is quite slow and it has dark and moody atmosphere with lots of angst. Some people said itís boring, so if thatís not your thing, might as well skip it. I personally think itís a good time waster and I donít regret following it. So yeah, you could do a lot worse than watching M3 imo.
Old 2014-08-26, 22:39   Link #416
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Itís an okay series. Itís more like mistery-horror and character drama, so donít go in expecting all-out mecha battles (though it does have some). The pace is quite slow and it has dark and moody atmosphere with lots of angst. Some people said itís boring, so if thatís not your thing, might as well skip it. I personally think itís a good time waster and I donít regret following it. So yeah, you could do a lot worse than watching M3 imo.
Thank you for info and i don't really like angst to much drama yeah but angst no so it a no for me.
Mikethemaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-03, 22:38   Link #417
VTHokiePride

So turns out the huge resonance increase let Aoshi take over the Argent but he expended to much energy while in the heightened resonance state and died. Didn't see that one coming. Guess they need to find a new LIM for the Argent now.
Old 2014-09-04, 16:43   Link #418
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokiePride View Post
So turns out the huge resonance increase let Aoshi take over the Argent but he expended to much energy while in the heightened resonance state and died. Didn't see that one coming. Guess they need to find a new LIM for the Argent now.
Aoshi died and I feel pity for Emiru, I wonder why that is.

No seriously Aoshi was finally released from his almost dead state. In contrast to the others he was a LIM for several years already, and lets not forget that all of them are technically dead. - He can rest in peace now which is a kind of happy end for him too. - Poor Kasane though :/.

As for the new Mech, I'd say Emiru finally gets a chance to shine as a mech, by getting Akashi to Pilot the Sable now instead of the clumsy Mahmu but yeah I bet its going to be something like Tsumugi kills Minashi and Akashi gets the - insert name of Sasame Mech here -
Really I gave up on Emiru getting even a single moment of happiness in this show.

All of them resonated best with the person they were with while they were lost in the Lightless realm, which was in her case Akashi.
Emiru just had bad luck that she was the only one Heito resonated with at all, so she decided to let Mahmu into her heart later on.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2014-09-05 at 14:12.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 17:51   Link #419
ChampDream
Alive

I didn't expect that Lim can died too, poor Aoshi, but I notice he didn't even said anything to Akashi before dying. Now for the new Lim of the Argent is probabbly going to be Sasame (if something happen to Minashi) or maybe Heito, I think that could be interesting to see.
Old 2014-09-05, 07:01   Link #420
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Finished catching up on this series up to Ep. 20!

With so many happenings on M3 from revealing LIMs to killing off characters like that scumbag Natsuiri and Aoshi, this series is somewhat better than Argevollen although Mari Okada couldn't beat the likes of Gen Urobuchi!

Tags
action, mecha, mystery