AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Gundam Build Fighters - Episode 23 Rating
Perfect 10 30 57.69%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 13 25.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 6 11.54%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 5.77%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-03-17, 08:18   Link #41
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Yukki goes to his final evolution, Char's Counterattack. Better bring out the Nu Gundam.
foxbox360 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 08:30   Link #42
ScorchingFlames
Jack of Blades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
it's look like Setsuna cloth style
example
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Whoops, I forgot to be specific on his clothing, I was talking about the red scarf and if you look back at the start of ep 22 before the opening. We see a back shot of the 2nd Meijin with a cloak and a red scarf, and we see Yukki is also wearing a red just not tattered like the 2nd Meijin.

Also it just hit me that it would be some what ironic if the 2nd Meijin (if we ever get to see his face, which I'm
Sure we will) is actually modeled after and older version of Setsuna. Since Setsuna didn't physically age at the end of Awaking of the Trail Blazer, with him being an innovator/els hybrid.

Last edited by ScorchingFlames; 2014-03-17 at 08:40.
ScorchingFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 08:32   Link #43
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Oh my god, cameos were littered all over this episode.

Oh great, the Flann Institute is still around........I don't think Yuuki is the kind of guy to break the rules to win the fight though.

Good god, the Rinascita is badass!

So caroline has upgraded herself to fiancee now.....

........Felini versus Kirara was so............I don't think words can properly describe that scene. The spectator's reactions did a good enough job though.

"Al's" Zaku-type was pretty dang nice too.

Yay, Mao finally had some good happen to him with Misaki.

Nice to see the Build Mk. II again after so long, and Sei some some nice piloting moves.

Some waifu moments all around.

Aila's Sazabi is pretty dang spiffy.

Uh-oh, some new plot developments; this ending might be getting pretty serious.

Holy-............wow, Yuuki really must've burned the midnight oil to turn the Amazing Exia we saw before into that monster at the end of the episode. The thing looks like the freaking Astranagant now.

So next week isn't the final episode. (good) Is this supposed to be 25 or 26 episodes?
Old 2014-03-17, 08:37   Link #44
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

25 episodes.
Se7enSword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 08:43   Link #45
DuelGundam2099

HAHAHAHA! This episode proves it! You CAN take out Turn A and X if you've got enough fire power on your side! Also surprised nobody went "what will they do with Nils and Caroline?"

I will return one day, I promise that much.
DuelGundam2099 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 08:44   Link #46
II Maestro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesman View Post
Damn That reaction is priceless~!

Didn't notice that what Yuuki wore were Setsuna's cloths as expected of someone who pilots an Exia.
Old 2014-03-17, 08:52   Link #47
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
My condolences Germany, your representative has fallen so far that now small children are beating him .

With the whole "Roar, Build Knuckle!" bit...I'm pulling for the evil Meijin in the next episode . Though can't give him much credit considering that unlike everyone since the opening battle of the world tournament he's going to fail to obliterate that shield and cut off the discharge system. Though I'll certainly take a return of the discharge system even if it's going to be a boring build knuckle OP conclusion. The people behind this series must be seriously unaware how annoying Build Knuckle is. I'll give the preview credit though it managed to completely kill any hype after seeing a embody system Yuuki Tatsuya...

Seems a bit silly that Sei is suddenly a good pilot because....he's watched a lot matches. Seriously? Man I must be ready to jump into some pro league since I've watched enough sports on tv then .

Well Nils, maybe you should have kept the whole ninja look you'd been going with. At least a sword might back those guys off . Not that I'm actually worried. I mean Nils has any martial arts mastery the plot demands of him. Should actually be able to beat the crap out of all those guys.

Fellini did make a sweet new Fenice. Unfortunately, while the gunpla is good the fighter has one serious weakness .

While no time to see it in action at least Aila now has her replacement gunpla.

So that seems to explain the secret. The guy just stole that massive crystal and has been using it to power the systems. Wonder how long a crystal like that could support the gunpla scene. I could see this whole thing ending with Reiji literally not even caring. While through theft it has created the gunpla boom and that isn't a bad thing.
Old 2014-03-17, 08:59   Link #48
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Sei has Mk.II as his crutch and Beginning, while good for basic build, is hardly on Mk.II level

It helps that it's not GOTTAGOFAST kind of kit like Build Strike
Old 2014-03-17, 09:02   Link #49
kuroihikari2

I don't find Build Knuckle annoying. I'm thinking the writers don't either and those who do are a vocal internet minority.

It happens a lot in shounen (Rasengan, Kamehameha, etc) Even Gundam is not immune to it (Shining Finger, Satellite Cannon).
kuroihikari2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 09:07   Link #50
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
My condolences Germany, your representative has fallen so far that now small children are beating him .

With the whole "Roar, Build Knuckle!" bit...I'm pulling for the evil Meijin in the next episode . Though can't give him much credit considering that unlike everyone since the opening battle of the world tournament he's going to fail to obliterate that shield and cut off the discharge system. Though I'll certainly take a return of the discharge system even if it's going to be a boring build knuckle OP conclusion. The people behind this series must be seriously unaware how annoying Build Knuckle is. I'll give the preview credit though it managed to completely kill any hype after seeing a embody system Yuuki Tatsuya...

Seems a bit silly that Sei is suddenly a good pilot because....he's watched a lot matches. Seriously? Man I must be ready to jump into some pro league since I've watched enough sports on tv then .

Well Nils, maybe you should have kept the whole ninja look you'd been going with. At least a sword might back those guys off . Not that I'm actually worried. I mean Nils has any martial arts mastery the plot demands of him. Should actually be able to beat the crap out of all those guys.

Fellini did make a sweet new Fenice. Unfortunately, while the gunpla is good the fighter has one serious weakness .

While no time to see it in action at least Aila now has her replacement gunpla.

So that seems to explain the secret. The guy just stole that massive crystal and has been using it to power the systems. Wonder how long a crystal like that could support the gunpla scene. I could see this whole thing ending with Reiji literally not even caring. While through theft it has created the gunpla boom and that isn't a bad thing.
1- he play when reiji arm was njured though not against other player and win
(snipe..etc = he earn good basic skill)

2- learned that he can use other thing in battle ( paint against aila to show her hiding funnels -> aim at ground to limit Reji pov)

3- better gunpla building skill
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 09:15   Link #51
anotheran

so yuuki is now brain controlled like aila. pretty sad to see yuuki needing artificial enhancements. tho he was probably forced. sad.
anotheran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 09:28   Link #52
kuroihikari2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
1- he play when reiji arm was njured though not against other player and win
(snipe..etc = he earn good basic skill)

2- learned that he can use other thing in battle ( paint against aila to show her hiding funnels -> aim at ground to limit Reji pov)

3- better gunpla building skill
Also Sei was watching the battles first hand. He was not just a spectator, he was right behind the pilot, making the decisions with him.
Old 2014-03-17, 09:29   Link #53
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotheran View Post
so yuuki is now brain controlled like aila. pretty sad to see yuuki needing artificial enhancements. tho he was probably forced. sad.
You're assuming he knows about the Embody System at all. All that Flan Institute guy has to do is make some glasses for the Embody System for the PSSE president, and the president gives them to Yuuki to wear for the final battle.
Old 2014-03-17, 09:41   Link #54
Death Usagi
DEATH BY POI

All those cameos... O_____O;; jesus lord...

The new Wing Gundam is more awesome. GIMME A 1/144 HG KIT NOW!!!

Finally we got some good battles back which was one of the main attracting point of the series

And I am disappointed how Sei and Reiji just kept Star Build Strike the same as it is...

Sheesh... that whole thing with Meijin right now is going to just lead him to his downfall unless something can be done about him during the battle...
Old 2014-03-17, 09:41   Link #55
anotheran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
You're assuming he knows about the Embody System at all. All that Flan Institute guy has to do is make some glasses for the Embody System for the PSSE president, and the president gives them to Yuuki to wear for the final battle.
true. but it looks he wears it throughout the fight. He could toss it off like alia does.

Moreover, think it's a hint to decider of the next battle? Roar, Build Knuckle?
anotheran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 09:44   Link #56
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroihikari2 View Post
It happens a lot in shounen (Rasengan, Kamehameha, etc) Even Gundam is not immune to it (Shining Finger, Satellite Cannon).
those are cool...build knuckle does not

well maybe in the beginning

and I don't see what you so called "majority" is hyping about how cool build knuckle either. so yeah...
Old 2014-03-17, 09:51   Link #57
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Is Takeshi Iori the.. first Meijin Kawaguchi?

(Because judging by what Yuuki said, they are the same person.. )
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 09:57   Link #58
Death Usagi
DEATH BY POI

Quote:
Originally Posted by RES-01 Perses Gundam View Post
Is Takeshi Iori the.. first Meijin Kawaguchi?

(Because judging by what Yuuki said, they are the same person.. )
No... First Meijin Kawaguchi is Katsumi Kawaguchi of the Bandai Hobby. He is a real person.
Old 2014-03-17, 10:06   Link #59
kuroihikari2

Quote:
Originally Posted by articuzwolf View Post
those are cool...build knuckle does not
According to you and the other vocal minority. For me, they're all the same level of coolness.

It's also funny that you call Rasengan cool, because in Naruto forums the line "Rasengan? Again?" is common. Also Shining Finger is just like Build Knuckle except more unbelievable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by articuzwolf View Post
and I don't see what you so called "majority" is hyping about how cool build knuckle either. so yeah...
The syntax of this sentence is all messed up, so I'm not sure exactly what it means, but people don't have to say it's cool to think it's cool. It's generally th way of the world. Humans are sometimes more prone to express negative emotions over neutral/slightly positive ones, especially over the internet. Take for example the Twilight/Transformers. I think they're awful, but a whole lot of the population disagrees with me because of how well they sell.
Old 2014-03-17, 10:10   Link #60
Death Usagi
DEATH BY POI

In my view, the other Gunpla Battles' finish > Build Knuckle finish...

Seriously the whole PUNCH TO WIN stuff is bad...