AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Old 2008-09-07, 22:30   Link #821
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

i believe i saw a pic of the animated arx-8 on /a/ lemme see if i can find it again

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 00:34   Link #822
masterwok

Quote:
Originally Posted by gab35 View Post
I think some one needs to get on a plain fly to Japan and start busting doors down to get some answers. I check this thread every month or so and I am about to go crazy. all this speculation is like dreaming about some girl that you had a great date with but lost her number. what is going on over at KoyAni? I know they have things to do but at least they could drop a hint(and I mean a direct hint like don't be surprised if there is a FMP ova or some other thing coming out soon, not drawing connections as to who wrote what for who). so come on people if you know any one in Japan lets get them to pose as a reporter and start asking around the studios, or maybe we can get a petition for info and send it to them i don't know but i just can't take it any more.
maybe get a bunch of ppl to dress up as bonta-kun with guns and march in and force the to release a new season. I think that would be Sousuke idea of how to persuade ppl.
masterwok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 00:51   Link #823
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

The bonta-kun dress is just a circumstancial detail. Acording to Sousuke, you don't even need that You can go naked as long as you have a gun and a few granades with you! Or maybe a kevlar would also be useful.
Deadwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 07:40   Link #824
Sobresaliente
DOMO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Sobresaliente Send a message via MSN to Sobresaliente
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadwings View Post
The bonta-kun dress is just a circumstancial detail. Acording to Sousuke, you don't even need that You can go naked as long as you have a gun and a few granades with you! Or maybe a kevlar would also be useful.
im pretty sure if you were naked that is a big enough distraction that you dont need kevlar lol

do they sell bonta-kun costumes? that would be soo AWESOME!
Sobresaliente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-26, 20:05   Link #825
Subzero00

hey guys can someone give me a quick update on if there's any new news or even hope on a new fmp series for 09 release?
Subzero00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-26, 21:46   Link #826
SkoolRumble4Ya

There is no news the only news is Gatoh is starting to write the last novel in the magazine but I'm pretty sure FMP is gonna be out in 09.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-26, 22:05   Link #827
The Quack-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobresaliente View Post
LOL a petition... sorry to say but they WILL NOT come out and directly say they are making a new FMP... they will be all secretive about it and stuff till a closer TRUE date of release is at hand.

late '09 early '10 is still my guess and im standing strong with it
I completely agree with the above Statement. Fans have to let KyoAni KNOW that there is a huge, wanting demand for another FMP series (maybe two even??).
Below is the web-address for KyoAni's English webiste. At the bottom, is the typical 'contact us'.

http://www.kyotoanimation.co.jp/data/e/mein/index.html

I am sure if KyotoAnimation starts receiving a couple of emails per day over the next couple weeks/months, they surely will take notice, maybe it might prompt a response from them?

In any case, the silence or lack-of information from them, should be taken as good news?? At least we have not heard, that TSR was indeed the last series.

I'm going for an '09 release as well.
The Quack-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 00:01   Link #828
Ithekro
Warning

Well unless it is late in 2009, I don't see that happening. Now with CLANNAD After Story ending sometime around Spring and potentially Haruhi in the Spring through Summer.

Perhaps in Fall or Winter of 2009...but we've heard nothing...at all...about more FMP anime out of KyoAni. We did hear they had the rights for a 801-chan show, but it was "cancelled". After CLANNAD we expect Haruhi, but again, no word either way.
Old 2008-09-27, 04:53   Link #829
Subzero00

I just finished the novels and now want it animated. I really hope you guys are correct in saying probley 09 release. Thanks for the quick replys

Last edited by Subzero00; 2008-09-27 at 07:35.
Old 2008-09-27, 04:57   Link #830
Subzero00

guys one more thing IF they do another fmp how many episodes/seasons do you think they'll make. After all alot has happened since second raid. I hope they don't cut stuff out
Old 2008-09-29, 04:40   Link #831
Subzero00

I don't know about you but i think whats happening in the novels sucks. I think there should me a WHOLE novel after Amalgam and rest of the enemy are distroyed and kaname comes back but it looks like shes going to come back only at the end of the last novel. When the anime is finally made i want atlease 8 or 9 episode for life after return not just 2 or 3. What do you think?

Last edited by Subzero00; 2008-09-29 at 16:44.
Old 2008-09-30, 20:34   Link #832
acr429

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subzero00 View Post
I don't know about you but i think whats happening in the novels sucks. I think there should me a WHOLE novel after Amalgam and rest of the enemy are distroyed and kaname comes back but it looks like shes going to come back only at the end of the last novel. When the anime is finally made i want atlease 8 or 9 episode for life after return not just 2 or 3. What do you think?
yeah they should make a side story novel only on what happens after the main story ends.
acr429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 21:08   Link #833
Garetjx

So you want another FMP series?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gab35 View Post
I think some one needs to get on a plain fly to Japan and start busting doors down to get some answers. I check this thread every month or so and I am about to go crazy. all this speculation is like dreaming about some girl that you had a great date with but lost her number. what is going on over at KoyAni? I know they have things to do but at least they could drop a hint(and I mean a direct hint like don't be surprised if there is a FMP ova or some other thing coming out soon, not drawing connections as to who wrote what for who). so come on people if you know any one in Japan lets get them to pose as a reporter and start asking around the studios, or maybe we can get a petition for info and send it to them i don't know but i just can't take it any more.
Lol I'm heading to Japan this coming summer, want me to light a few fires at KyoAni? (figuratively speaking of course). I don't know what the series' future is, but I'm hopeful, mostly because this series got going in USA in like 1999 and now its 2008...and there's still new FMP merchandise being produced (the novels being translated and that other manga FMP: Overload). Anyway, my point is that FMP is an awesome show, (everyone I know that's seen it has agreed) and I don't think we've seen the end of it. That being said it definitely would help if KyoAni periodically kept on recieving e-mails from fans about how they really want FMP to continue and would definitely buy it if it came out on DVD. SOOOOO, EVERY PERSON THAT READS THIS FORUM FOR NEWS ON FMP, IT WOULD SERIOUSLY HELP IF YOU USED THE KYOTO ANIMATIONS EMAIL MENTIONED ABOVE IN THE FORUM TO SEND THEM AN E-MAIL ABOUT MAYBE PRODUCING MORE EPISODES. THIS SORT OF THING IS NOT UNREASONABLE, AND IS VERY LIKELY TO HELP IMPROVE THE ODDS. SEND AN E-MAIL, EACH INDIVIDUAL ONE WILL HELP.
Garetjx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 22:56   Link #834
Sobresaliente
DOMO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Sobresaliente Send a message via MSN to Sobresaliente
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Quack-man View Post

http://www.kyotoanimation.co.jp/data/e/mein/index.html

I am sure if KyotoAnimation starts receiving a couple of emails per day over the next couple weeks/months, they surely will take notice, maybe it might prompt a response from them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garetjx View Post
SOOOOO, EVERY PERSON THAT READS THIS FORUM FOR NEWS ON FMP, IT WOULD SERIOUSLY HELP IF YOU USED THE KYOTO ANIMATIONS EMAIL MENTIONED ABOVE IN THE FORUM TO SEND THEM AN E-MAIL ABOUT MAYBE PRODUCING MORE EPISODES. THIS SORT OF THING IS NOT UNREASONABLE, AND IS VERY LIKELY TO HELP IMPROVE THE ODDS. SEND AN E-MAIL, EACH INDIVIDUAL ONE WILL HELP.
i absolutely agree with this statement... if even a few people write to them but keep it a continuous flow that has to spark something no?
Sobresaliente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 00:06   Link #835
Garetjx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobresaliente View Post
i absolutely agree with this statement... if even a few people write to them but keep it a continuous flow that has to spark something no?
Agreed, go ahead and send an e-mail if you haven't already, I sent one a little while ago, but of course we shouldn't spam KyoAni, just make sure that they get the message that it would definitely be worth their while to produce another FMP anime series
Old 2008-10-01, 09:52   Link #836
kupalogz29

Smile hi guys is there a next season coming after the second raid????

i am not satisfied in the last episode of fmp second raid because kaname did not say what she wants to say and there is a new character in the story so i hope there is.... please answer my question as soon as possible thanks hehe
kupalogz29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 12:02   Link #837
Subzero00

Quote:
Originally Posted by kupalogz29 View Post
i am not satisfied in the last episode of fmp second raid because kaname did not say what she wants to say and there is a new character in the story so i hope there is.... please answer my question as soon as possible thanks hehe
what question?
Old 2008-10-01, 12:05   Link #838
Subzero00

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by acr429 View Post
yeah they should make a side story novel only on what happens after the main story ends.
Thats what I hope for as long as it gets animated and is 8 or more episodes

Last edited by Subzero00; 2008-10-01 at 14:23.
Old 2008-10-01, 15:35   Link #839
Garetjx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subzero00 View Post
Thats what I hope for as long as it gets animated and is 8 or more episodes
Yea, but from what I know of the books that the main storyline's based on, theres like enough content for 15-20 more episodes, so in my opinion the if there was a fourth season it should be more like the first season that was published by Gonzo with 22 episodes. (and all that content is not counting all the side story books, most of which were made into Fumoffu eps, but theres still a lot of comedy high school stories aobut Sousuke and Kaname that were never animated).
Old 2008-10-01, 15:53   Link #840
Subzero00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garetjx View Post
Yea, but from what I know of the books that the main storyline's based on, theres like enough content for 15-20 more episodes, so in my opinion the if there was a fourth season it should be more like the first season that was published by Gonzo with 22 episodes. (and all that content is not counting all the side story books, most of which were made into Fumoffu eps, but theres still a lot of comedy high school stories aobut Sousuke and Kaname that were never animated).
there's 5 main books left and 6 one is coming soon. Theres enough material for 50 episodes. No idea why you think 20.

Tags
new series when?