AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Old 2009-04-22, 19:28   Link #1261
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Jackass View Post
i feel we are getting of topic here we need to be discussing how we can contact someone in the know and get said knowledge from them.
That is stretching it out too far. Doubt anyone here has means to contact someone involved in production, otherwise a true fan would have already posted it. If the producers, ppl most likely interested in money, are keeping quiet its because they dont want the public to know.

On another note, yah i LOVE the rugby episode it s definetely my favorite of all.
sr7olsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 21:50   Link #1262
Full Metal Jackass
Most Senior Member

i feel yea i guess i am frustrated at the lack of info out there. i don't get why they would want to keep it a secret.

on the other note the rugby was the best fumoffu fosho
Full Metal Jackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 22:11   Link #1263
velvet nightmare

you think maybe they're waiting to see how that dragon ball crap does for a LAM and judge whether or not FMP might be worth investing in?
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 22:49   Link #1264
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Well, we are talking about a new series rather than a LAM. Dragonball LA or how i like to call it, BALLS EVOLUTION, cuz it was pure gayness, was a fail so i doubt they will get much money back. I did read a while back on this forums that on the Blu-ray comments a voice actor hinted somethng about a new series, but that was it. I am pretty sure they will come with a new series sometime soon, probabaly to commemorate book 11 (just a whisful thought lol)
Old 2009-04-25, 07:18   Link #1265
Revalent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr7olsniper View Post
OMFG... We are all in this together and now i keep thinking of zac efron... GG!!!!
Haha, apparently when i said that phrase, I didn't even gave a thought about that guy, maybe because I don't give a shit about HSM, let alone listen and watch it.
Old 2009-04-28, 22:41   Link #1266
acr429

I feel that this series has to be done(meaning the the entire novel has to be put in anime form) if is not then some other studio will do it. It is just a matter of time I would like it to be done soon, but don't know if that will happen. let's just wait for the last novel, hope for a GOOD ending. I hope to not see a time lapse ending or one of the 2 main characters die. I know it would be cliche to have the 2 main characters stay together, but the author has the opportunity to do it in a creative way. the novel's have been great and this is my all time favorite novel that cam eout of japan. Well see how it ends.
acr429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-29, 02:49   Link #1267
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Well from the start everthing has lead to a "cliche" ending. That is the whole point of it, love blooms even on a battle field (yah i know, Metal gear solid quote).
Old 2009-04-29, 05:11   Link #1268
The Quack-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Jackass View Post
i feel we are getting of topic here we need to be discussing how we can contact someone in the know and get said knowledge from them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr7olsniper View Post
That is stretching it out too far. Doubt anyone here has means to contact someone involved in production, otherwise a true fan would have already posted it. If the producers, ppl most likely interested in money, are keeping quiet its because they dont want the public to know.
Why don't you guys contact Kyoto Animation Studio, the most excellent creators of Fumoffu & TSR, yourselves:

http://www.kyotoanimation.co.jp/

Be prepared, because once the page loads up you will be assaulted with Japanese text & Kyoani's merchandise.
Down in the right corner of the page is the Studio's email:

http://www.kyotoanimation.co.jp/mail/index.html

Be aware that if you do decide to email Kyoani, you will need to fill in all of your details in the correct boxes for your email to be received. Sounds easy, but it's pretty hard when Instructions are in Japanese (or at worst random characters if your operating system does not have a foreign translator installed).
Sometimes, a couple of days/weeks later you will receive a reply in Engrish - basically stating that someone more senior will reply back "to question in short time".

lol if you guys had read back to a couple of months ago, you would have seen that I had posted the above email link for people to post their questions to, so does that make me a 'true fan'?
The Quack-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-29, 06:32   Link #1269
Revalent

Did u email them yourself?
Old 2009-04-29, 10:55   Link #1270
Kovikow

I sent them an email months ago to that address, to plz continue it LOL. well i guess the point is to make them see more fan contact w/ them about FMP.. But we soo cant know anything in the Kyoani background there, if there is anything at all, are there even talking about making a new series or not..
Kovikow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-29, 22:20   Link #1271
slash502

i emailed them also, to those who are truly lazy , just go to the 2nd link which our friend the Quack Man have provided, which is:

click on any of the two blue links, it will take you to the email composition page,

first blank, your name

second blank, your email address

third, is of course your "OMFG GIVE US MORE FMP NOW" battle cry hehe

this will definitely show some demand, if thousands of fans do the same thing, it would only make sense for kyoani to at least plan to make more fmp.
slash502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 04:47   Link #1272
Full Metal Jackass
Most Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash502 View Post
i emailed them also, to those who are truly lazy , just go to the 2nd link which our friend the Quack Man have provided, which is:

click on any of the two blue links, it will take you to the email composition page,

first blank, your name

this will definitely show some demand, if thousands of fans do the same thing, it would only make sense for kyoani to at least plan to make more fmp.
Done and Done
Old 2009-04-30, 20:29   Link #1273
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Same just done mine
Old 2009-04-30, 20:35   Link #1274
Crisis
Rock on ^^

I love this anime and I went to buy it.

But, it's goddamn expensive! Complete rip-off!

25 for each of the 3 seasons!

If it was 25 for all 3, I wouldnt have mind. But , this is a rip-off.. off to be a pirate and download!

ADV FILMS need to rethink
Crisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-30, 20:37   Link #1275
Crisis
Rock on ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash502 View Post

first blank, your name

Done. ...........
Old 2009-04-30, 20:38   Link #1276
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
na its worth it i bought all three seasons and ive definately got my moneys worth out of it by how many time ive rewatched the series but still every time i get to the end of TSR i get more and more pissed off that there is no fourth season and the novels are still not finished
Old 2009-04-30, 20:59   Link #1277
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

haha yah, i feel you. Its the same for me. No matter how many times i watch all 3 seasons plus the Tessa OVA i end up all depressed that there is nothign else after them. At least i get to read Shutazen's translations and taht keeps me up
Old 2009-05-01, 01:06   Link #1278
SkoolRumble4Ya

I think you guys should not email them anymore because it will not work. You just gotta hope that fmp is coming. It sucks to that there has not been any info at all about the anime.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 05:25   Link #1279
Crisis
Rock on ^^

Is this for movie or series?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1412438/
Old 2009-05-01, 15:46   Link #1280
Full Metal Jackass
Most Senior Member

^^ for the movie, it has been covered check back a few pages.

Tags
new series when?