AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-10-25, 13:32   Link #1501
lime_352436
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Smile

I am so hooked to full metal panic itself, sigma and novels!!!! Gosh I cannot wait anymore with the updates are they really going to make an animation for FMP????

The Nick of Time is totally nerve wracking I can barely wait what would happen to Kaname and Leonard after Kana was being possessed by the whispering Sophia and what about Souske related to the one who made ARX8!!!

Leonard relationship between Wraths????

Kurz and Mao???hahaha


I am so addicted!!!!Gosh

Anyone please post updates!!!!

please email me at lime_352436@yahoo.com
lime_352436 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 13:42   Link #1502
SkoolRumble4Ya
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: California
Yeah it sucks that there is no news in a long ass time but you just gotta wait. If the last novel comes out and there is still no news about the anime then we're screwed.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 18:16   Link #1503
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by lime_352436 View Post
I am so hooked to full metal panic itself, sigma and novels!!!! Gosh I cannot wait anymore with the updates are they really going to make an animation for FMP????

The Nick of Time is totally nerve wracking I can barely wait what would happen to Kaname and Leonard after Kana was being possessed by the whispering Sophia and what about Souske related to the one who made ARX8!!!

Leonard relationship between Wraths????

Kurz and Mao???hahaha


I am so addicted!!!!Gosh

Anyone please post updates!!!!

please email me at lime_352436@yahoo.com
I know. It's addicting isn't it?
darkdarkdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 21:05   Link #1504
Kimitachi
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: South America
Quote:
Yeah it sucks that there is no news in a long ass time but you just gotta wait. If the last novel comes out and there is still no news about the anime then we're screwed.
Sadly you're right...
Kimitachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 21:27   Link #1505
azndragon4k
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
when will the last novel come out?
azndragon4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-29, 21:56   Link #1506
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 26
Whenever Gatou feels like releasing it
__________________
Alchemist007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-30, 19:45   Link #1507
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Maybe soon. It took him 2 years to come out with DVMC, maybe this one will be especially juicy.
darkdarkdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-31, 08:44   Link #1508
JRendell
Manga Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, UK
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to JRendell
Don't know if this has already been posted but;

Mandarake leak possible future FMP! Season

Next April? Wootalicious is all I can say.
__________________
VeritasAnimeList
MangaList
ImgurImages

Protip: Manga originals are
always better than Anime
adaptions.

-listening to-
-current desktop-


JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-31, 12:54   Link #1509
Kovikow
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRendell View Post
Don't know if this has already been posted but;

Mandarake leak possible future FMP! Season

Next April? Wootalicious is all I can say.
Well, hope it is!
The people at the thread of the link are excited about it too, so a new season is certainly not an interest of a few people only!
Kovikow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-31, 14:43   Link #1510
JRendell
Manga Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, UK
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to JRendell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovikow View Post
Well, hope it is!
The people at the thread of the link are excited about it too, so a new season is certainly not an interest of a few people only!
Indeed. It will be a long wait, but it's good to finally hear some sort of news about it.
__________________
VeritasAnimeList
MangaList
ImgurImages

Protip: Manga originals are
always better than Anime
adaptions.

-listening to-
-current desktop-


JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-02, 01:37   Link #1511
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Age: 25
any news is good news. because it means that people are still talking about the series which is a huge positive.
__________________
Full Metal Coast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-02, 18:20   Link #1512
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRendell View Post
Indeed. It will be a long wait, but it's good to finally hear some sort of news about it.
I wouldn't say it was a long wait, but it seems to be. Life keeps me busy. But nevertheless, a new season will be awesome.
darkdarkdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-02, 19:50   Link #1513
Cenit
Linkinball Z
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Germany
Send a message via ICQ to Cenit Send a message via AIM to Cenit Send a message via MSN to Cenit Send a message via Skype™ to Cenit
Sounds good to me ... first time i actually see a hint to a new season. We might be lucky next year.

EDIT:

Looks like for the first time kyoani is doing a movie (2010 Haruhi). If they succede, maybe they will do a dvmc movie as well :3
Cenit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-02, 20:09   Link #1514
LeoXiao
提倡自我工業化
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Vereinigte Staaten
Age: 22
well that's nice to hear, but the source isn't really reliable, considering...well, its source.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 00:26   Link #1515
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Age: 25
really ill only believe that we will be getting a new series when the last novel is released and i hear someting from anime news network or some other reliable source.
__________________
Full Metal Coast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-05, 18:50   Link #1516
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
really ill only believe that we will be getting a new series when the last novel is released and i hear someting from anime news network or some other reliable source.
It's sad that what you say is very true. These companies who put out these shows are looking for what makes the big bucks. Hopefully, FMP is still a popular series out there. If there is pretty high demand, it will be produced.
darkdarkdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 04:05   Link #1517
JRendell
Manga Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, UK
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to JRendell
KyoAni seem to doing a good job these days. Hopefully after the Haruhi movie Gatou will release the last novel, and we'll get some more news.
__________________
VeritasAnimeList
MangaList
ImgurImages

Protip: Manga originals are
always better than Anime
adaptions.

-listening to-
-current desktop-


JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-06, 19:51   Link #1518
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California
So we hope. It's been a long time though. But hey, who knows?
darkdarkdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 07:28   Link #1519
ai.chan
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: there.
hm. i'm a big fan of FMP. & some of the guys out there said that they will release it on december? but i guess that was just a rumored . XD
__________________
i LOVE idiots. (:
ai.chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-07, 12:38   Link #1520
Cenit
Linkinball Z
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Germany
Send a message via ICQ to Cenit Send a message via AIM to Cenit Send a message via MSN to Cenit Send a message via Skype™ to Cenit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ai.chan View Post
hm. i'm a big fan of FMP. & some of the guys out there said that they will release it on december? but i guess that was just a rumored . XD
It's not true. There is no announcement and there is no rumor about a new FMP season in december. But there is a rumor about a new season in april 2010 (what will show to be wrong as well)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRendell View Post
Don't know if this has already been posted but;

Mandarake leak possible future FMP! Season

Next April? Wootalicious is all I can say.
Cenit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
new series when?

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.