AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-04-02, 17:20   Link #61
Crystal Dreamer
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: a location is just a name someone made up
Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72 View Post
Because Doflamingo is still more valuable right now alive. Remember the real target is Kaido, not Doffy. The main reason he was originally targeted was because he was Kaido's Smile supplier and ally.

Law wants him incapacitated but not out. He still has info Law needs, and will initially serve as the focus of Kaido's rage.
That is only true for Luffy and his crew. Law has made it quite clear that Doflamigo is his real target.
__________________
I am quite happy with the world being ignorant of my existence.
Crystal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 17:31   Link #62
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
10 years of work down the drain because of one deranged, nightmare fuel inducing grin. The irony in this is big.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 17:38   Link #63
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Oh... i can see Kaido coming now that I think about it...

After all the whole world is getting info about "total chaos on Dressrosa" leaked right now and I doubt Kaido would like the fact, that his supply for custom DFs is interupted by a "mere revolution". Which by itself can lead to the destruction of the factories.
__________________
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 17:49   Link #64
K. Shiruto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Oh... i can see Kaido coming now that I think about it...

After all the whole world is getting info about "total chaos on Dressrosa" leaked right now and I doubt Kaido would like the fact, that his supply for custom DFs is interupted by a "mere revolution". Which by itself can lead to the destruction of the factories.
I believe at this point Kaido's arrival in Dressora is now just a matter of time. As you said, the news about what's befalling Dressrosa will soon reach him. And unless Doflamingo has a trump card up his sleeve, he's done for.
K. Shiruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 17:58   Link #65
imza
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
I believe at this point Kaido's arrival in Dressora is now just a matter of time. As you said, the news about what's befalling Dressrosa will soon reach him. And unless Doflamingo has a trump card up his sleeve, he's done for.
I agree, Big Mom seems to already be there so it makes sense Kaido would show up too as he has far more invested. I wonder if the two Yonko will clash though.
imza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 18:01   Link #66
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
I hope that happens. It would move the plot forward... and the anime would get some "inbetween" fillers like those AU-spin-offs, which I always prefered over the regular fillers.
__________________
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 18:12   Link #67
coded321
He Who Games
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: the virtual world
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Oda should reveal the details of Doflamingo's devil fruit already, it's been too drawn out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
So how exactly did Sugar pass out?
1)Doflamingo's DF is the ito ito no mi which allows the user to create and manipulate strings from his body, in a variety of ways.
2)In the last chp, 742, usopp had scared her so much she fell unconscious.
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 00:40   Link #68
yakumo-chan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Behind You!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
So how exactly did Sugar pass out?
I think it has something to do with her DF

the same way her physical appearance doesnt age.
I think her DF dont like creepy things thats why she passed out.
her DF is about a child who loves toys and are scared of creepy things
__________________
yakumo-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 01:29   Link #69
marvelB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
I think it has something to do with her DF

the same way her physical appearance doesnt age.
I think her DF dont like creepy things thats why she passed out.
her DF is about a child who loves toys and are scared of creepy things

Uh, I REALLY doubt there was any particularly deep reason for Sugar passing out. I mean c'mon, THIS would make anyone pass out if they saw it, DF user or not! My guess is that Freya missed the chapter or something, because it sure would be hard to forget a face like THAT......



Also, that reminds me: It's gonna be so awesome if the Tontatta's statue of Usopp is based on that creepy-ass face!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 02:51   Link #70
Diablerie
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Really cool chapter, feel like this was the payoff for the recent slow chapters, and it was worth it imo. Trebol is stuffed, Kyros and Sabo are still badass, and even Milo got a happy ending.

Looked like Fujitora is having his doubts. I guess VA Maynard can provide a ton of testimony on the toy production, I don't think Fuji can keep supporting Doflamingo now.

Match-ups now:
Luffy & Kyros vs Doflamingo
Zoro vs Pica (if he comes back)
Rebecca & Bartolomeo vs Diamante
Robin, Cavendish, Chinjao et al vs Trebol
Sabo vs Burgess
Violet vs Gladius?

Mingo clearly isn't dead, just a matter of how he pulls off his Enel-style survival technique. He could:

1) Be a closet Logia.
2) Be able to re-attach his head with his strings.
3) Be a puppet, with the real Doflamingo pulling his strings.
4) Actually be dead.

I'm fairly sure it's not the fourth one. More Senor Pink please Oda!
Diablerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 05:55   Link #71
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Inside your heart...
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to Poetic Justice
Looking at the move Sabo uses it's obvious he was personally trained by Dragon.
__________________
http://img217.imageshack.us/i/clipboard01vt.jpg
Poetic Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 09:14   Link #72
yakumo-chan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Behind You!
Age: 24
dragon's breath is a flame right?

i think sabo is the one who will eat the fruit
__________________
yakumo-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 10:17   Link #73
Vree
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Haha what the hell

So everyone is turned back as soon as Candy passes ou...How does she sleep?

Conventiently easy off switch

And Kyros, looking all cool as he's dashing off into the distance...Except if you imagine the animation to it, he's hopping on one leg the whole time! THere's no way that can be made look fast and majestic in the anime xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablerie View Post
3) Be a puppet, with the real Doflamingo pulling his strings.
Probably this one
Vree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 10:46   Link #74
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vree View Post
Haha what the hell

So everyone is turned back as soon as Candy passes ou...How does she sleep?

Conventiently easy off switch

And Kyros, looking all cool as he's dashing off into the distance...Except if you imagine the animation to it, he's hopping on one leg the whole time! THere's no way that can be made look fast and majestic in the anime xD
It was already both established and discussed here that "sleeping" and "being knocked out" are 2 different states.
__________________
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 11:26   Link #75
Tommy
Mr. Prince
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Age: 31
After waiting an eternity to see Doflamingo fight, I don't even care. JUST GIVE ME MORE SABO!!!!!

I really hope that after this arc is over, Luffy and Sabo have a friendly sparring bout so we can get an accurate gauge on Sabo's strength in relation to Luffy.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 12:17   Link #76
grey_1960
Baby 5
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Indiana
Chapter 743
After seeing Sabo use Haki, I feel like Rayleigh only taught the basics to Luffy. The next timeskip Sabo needs to train Luffy. I am also going with the Pica theory when it comes to Daflamingo's decapitation(especially with Zoro missing Pica in the Fight). With Sabo taking the arena down the Meri Meri No Mi will most likely fall to into the factory below. Everyone now has a second chance to get fruit again. I wonder if someone that we never expected or saw will get the fruit?
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 14:17   Link #77
ranchan13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
I wonder if someone that we never expected or saw will get the fruit?
Give it to Usopp
__________________
Combat
ELEment
STrategic
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 16:10   Link #78
Rurik
Golden
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: 9th Temple
Age: 35
Waoooooo...After sitting down and reading about 100 chapters to catch up, this Manga keep delivering, I was afraid that the powerbuff the Strawhats got was going to take away on their Underdog status, but the story telling ha been solid and exiting...and the humor is still top notch.

Anyway, Sabo has been badass so far! the last page was just gold!
__________________
"when you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 16:49   Link #79
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
lol if Doflamingo dies, I won't forgive such a thing.

Doflamingo: LOL who did you say was dead?
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 17:27   Link #80
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Finally we hit the climax.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.