AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2014-04-14, 18:27   Link #81
bonsobon

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I'm Bored, so Prediction (or something): not only was Hagoromo's yet unnamed brother the first Uzumaki, he also became the Death God. That is why the Uzumaki clan had the ability to summon him and a mask that can used to free a soul from the brother's grasp.
That's certainly possible but I feel since the byakugan had to have been passed down somehow, and neither Hagaromo nor his sons inherited those eyes I'm thinking they went to the brother and he became the founder of the Hyuuga clan instead. How about that for a prediction?
bonsobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 18:43   Link #82
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsobon View Post
That's certainly possible but I feel since the byakugan had to have been passed down somehow, and neither Hagaromo nor his sons inherited those eyes I'm thinking they went to the brother and he became the founder of the Hyuuga clan instead. How about that for a prediction?
or how about the hyuuga and the uzumaki were once one clan.. o0o0o0o0o0
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 19:28   Link #83
Artful Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
lol does he really? That's funny, I should lurk some more. Just caught up with the last three chapters and I have been satisfied.
Well be careful not to lurk or laugh too hard, we don't want that to be taken as stalking or a personal insult.
Quote:
Makes sense, but I doubt people will like that development over the other theories because it doesn't make the Uzumaki clan sound "better" or more prestigious than the other clans, and it seems that this is what people are hoping for with this open-ended part of the story. We have very limited knowledge about the Uzumaki right now, but in a previous conversation, someone was already claiming them to be the "ultimate clan", even though this is stated nowhere in the manga.

Last edited by Artful Dodger; 2014-04-14 at 19:52.
Artful Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 21:02   Link #84
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
It's a recessive gene, it's why the Hyuuga's generally keep "within the family" to ensure that the recessive gene props up. The same with the Uchiha's and any other bloodline clans.

Neither of the children initially inherited the Byakugan but they still had the gene dormant within them, it was only a matter of time before a descendant is born with it.
Old 2014-04-15, 07:52   Link #85
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
It's a recessive gene, it's why the Hyuuga's generally keep "within the family" to ensure that the recessive gene props up. The same with the Uchiha's and any other bloodline clans.
That explains why are they often so idiotic
Obito and all the others must be the result of inbreeding considering the crazy thinking they have
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 13:38   Link #86
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
It's just how clans work all over the world, from east to west, north to south. Everyone in existence came from incest somewhere down the line. It's when clans merge and start building larger societies is when the DNA pool expands beyond the "family".
Old 2014-04-15, 15:35   Link #87
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Neji is a branch member, so his eyes were sealed upon death.

Not sure why Madara would want the eyes
Forgot all about the curse. Thanks.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion