AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-04-16, 22:57   Link #61
Fruits Basket Fan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Sakura does not even trust Sasuke (chapter 635) so if she gets the eye from Obito she will give it to Kakashi.
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 00:05   Link #62
mystogan
The Lost Lamb
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in Darkness
naruto's new look is pretty badass and thank god sasuke's rinnegan looks different with the sharingan commas or else it would have been the same think repeated over so many characters.

i am hoping some nice action sequence and all new techniques. like naruto's lava rasengan that was nice.
__________________
mystogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 02:09   Link #63
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: USA
Age: 26
I feel like Naruto's gonna die. But he probably won't.
__________________
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 03:28   Link #64
Cookie-Monster
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruits Basket Fan View Post
Sakura does not even trust Sasuke (chapter 635) so if she gets the eye from Obito she will give it to Kakashi.
Holy crap,

I didn't think of that.

It would be pretty cool f Obito gives Sakura his eyes to hand over to Kakashi. It would have some nice "symmetry" to the plot, having Obito give his friend his other eyeball as he dies again.

Only thing is whether kakashi's body can actually handle a rinnegan.

I dont think rinnegan auto-drains his chakra like sharingan does. Uchiha's can turn off sharingan when their not using it, but kakashi cant. However rinnegan doesn't seem to have a on-off mode, so maybe kakashi can have it without draining all his chakra (which would make him even more prone to repeat his favorite phrase every 10 seconds "this is my last shot/attack". Then a 10 sec later he says it again and does another attack.).

Kakashi gets rinnegan.
Naruto gets the sharingan.
Kakashi joins fight and they combo madara with obito's kamui realm.

Lots of people would be pissed if naruto got a sharingan though lol. But i think its fair game, since sasuke ass-pulled his sage mode out of nowhere.

Sasuke : "Oh i can use sage too"
Audience: "Whatt? since when?"
Sasuke : "Errr ... Orochimaru i think ... experiments ... errr Jugo i think? Maybe"
Audience: "So why didn't you use sage mode in any of your many fights so far ? "
Sasuke: "Shut up already. I can't attack them without sage mode, and I have to fight, so just deal with it. I have sagemode now"
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 04:31   Link #65
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruits Basket Fan View Post
Sakura does not even trust Sasuke (chapter 635) so if she gets the eye from Obito she will give it to Kakashi.
she just plunges it in his head and it works instantly...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 09:15   Link #66
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
I'm not sure what happened when Madara used this "Limbo" thing. What is that exactly and how did Naruto dodge it? According to the translation Naruto isn't even sure how he dodged it or if he dodged it at all.

I think Madara's current form is still not his ultimate form, he still misses one eye. Reclaiming his original other eye would be kinda boring so maybe he will have a super-byakugan eye in the other eye socket, one that the Sage's mother had.

It would be cool if Naruto's power was to share abilities and jutsu when he connects people with his chakra, it would some sort of advanced fusion, where people who are in it can share their powers/vision/thinking. Of course he could then use Sasuke's powers and Sasuke use his powers, but more interestingly he would be able to bring in the fight his friends, for example Shikamaru or Sakura or Hinata. It would be fun seeing Naruto use Shikamaru's shadow jutsus or Hinata's byakugan eyes, of course all these powered up extremely. That way this would be the ultimate ninja fight, possibly using all the jutsu that the alliance has and thus Naruto and Sasuke could think of quite cool strategies/plans. Shika's shadow can be used to block, Kakashi's MS eye to teleport, and so on.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 10:25   Link #67
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 26
Quote:
I'm not sure what happened when Madara used this "Limbo" thing. What is that exactly and how did Naruto dodge it? According to the translation Naruto isn't even sure how he dodged it or if he dodged it at all.
I believe it was a kamui attack but Naruto felt the distortion and moved faster than...space(!?), so he was out of the affected area by the time it hit...or SOMETHING.

Quote:
I think Madara's current form is still not his ultimate form, he still misses one eye. Reclaiming his original other eye would be kinda boring so maybe he will have a super-byakugan eye in the other eye socket, one that the Sage's mother had.
To be fair, an extra eye has only been useful for kinjutsu and MS techniques, like how Itachi and Sasuke have a dominant eye to control tsukuyomi and amaterasu/enton respectively.
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 10:31   Link #68
Artful Dodger
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I'm not sure what happened when Madara used this "Limbo" thing. What is that exactly and how did Naruto dodge it? According to the translation Naruto isn't even sure how he dodged it or if he dodged it at all.
I was thinking the same thing, I think it may be a shinra-tensei. That force of wind behind Naruto seems like thats what he dodged from what the panel shows. If he did, thats wicked fast.
Quote:
I think Madara's current form is still not his ultimate form, he still misses one eye. Reclaiming his original other eye would be kinda boring so maybe he will have a super-byakugan eye in the other eye socket, one that the Sage's mother had.
Maybe he will gain the third eye once he gets both originals. Since he has the jyuubi and the tree, perhaps that will make it complete(well, almost --complete enough to get the third eye anyway). Sasuke seems to have the same type of eye as the Sage's mother's third eye, I wonder what it will be able to do. Even Madara hasn't really been making much use of the Rinnegan's 6 powers --so I'm sure Sasuke will have something still newer to show.
Quote:
It would be cool if Naruto's power was to share abilities and jutsu when he connects people with his chakra, it would some sort of advanced fusion, where people who are in it can share their powers/vision/thinking. Of course he could then use Sasuke's powers and Sasuke use his powers, but more interestingly he would be able to bring in the fight his friends, for example Shikamaru or Sakura or Hinata. It would be fun seeing Naruto use Shikamaru's shadow jutsus or Hinata's byakugan eyes, of course all these powered up extremely.
So Naruto being miles ahead of them, giving them chakra to even matter, controlling them via his chakra, etc. is not enough, he now has to take their powers and use it better than they do? lol.

You know what would be "fun" to see? Seeing at least some of the rookies developed and strong enough to make a difference somehow, like Guy. Naruto can seemingly use the special abilities of all 9 bijuu, why does he need to use the rookie's powers?
Artful Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 10:35   Link #69
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
That way this would be the ultimate ninja fight, possibly using all the jutsu that the alliance has and thus Naruto and Sasuke could think of quite cool strategies/plans. Shika's shadow can be used to block, Kakashi's MS eye to teleport, and so on.
yea who needs training? oh wait... ninjas train for years to master techniques that don't even compare to anything done in this war
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 10:37   Link #70
Reticia
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
yea who needs training? oh wait... ninjas train for years to master techniques that don't even compare to anything done in this war
One word : Sharingan !
__________________
Anata wa Shinjitsu wo Shira no Mono
You are the only one who doesn't know the truth
Reticia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 10:38   Link #71
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Dodger View Post
You know what would be "fun" to see? Seeing at least some of the rookies developed and strong enough to make a difference somehow, like Guy. Naruto can seemingly use the special abilities of all 9 bijuu, why does he need to use the rookie's powers?
Because people want to see those jutsu in action (and useful), and know that they won't unless Naruto or Sasuke uses them? They're just being more realistic than hoping nobodies (in terms of power) suddenly become relevant (in terms of power).
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 12:04   Link #72
Artful Dodger
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Because people want to see those jutsu in action (and useful), and know that they won't unless Naruto or Sasuke uses them? They're just being more realistic than hoping nobodies (in terms of power) suddenly become relevant (in terms of power).
I'm not hoping the rookies will suddenly become relevant in this battle, the time for them to do anything has passed a long time ago. I'd just rather see Naruto just use some new powers like he did in this chapter than humilitate the rookies even more. Its as painful as watching the epic akatsuki characters come back only to be easily defeated in crappy battles --might as well just let them be.

And didn't we already see the rookie's powers in action at a higher level, when the rookies used Naruto's chakra? Whats so important about Naruto himself using these powers, is it just to show that he can use others special abilites better than they can? At this point I think it would be more fresh and exciting to see Naruto use the new special powers he recieved fromt he bijuu.

Last edited by Artful Dodger; 2014-04-17 at 12:21.
Artful Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 13:45   Link #73
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Dodger View Post
So Naruto being miles ahead of them, giving them chakra to even matter, controlling them via his chakra, etc. is not enough, he now has to take their powers and use it better than they do? lol.
No that's not a one way thing. Naruto's power is about connecting people, we already saw that, and we even got an explanation from the Sage. Naruto himself was always too weak and stupid to face the enemy alone (just like the son of the sage), he was always helped by others either indirectly (teaching him, giving him powers/jutsu/chakra, etc.) or directly (in this war alone he was saved many times (by Itachi, Kakashi, Gai, Neji, ...).

Furthermore he has only a very few jutsu, and he is combining only these, he's very creative with these, but when he uses the 100th form of rasengan maybe it's enough.

In this war Naruto already connected people with his chakra. We saw how Nagato made the 6 bodies of Pain fight as one being connected by chakra. We see in this chapter how Naruto can use an element that he borrowed from someone else and combine it with his own. We know he's already connected to Sasuke at some level and surely they will need more connection in this fight later on. We know what's the theme of the manga, why the Sage chose Ashura, because he wanted to connect people with chakra. So why not be able to connect not only with Sasuke but all the rookies and anyone else from the allies. They could share not only their thoughts and feelings but also their chakra and jutsu. That would be real cooperation. And the nice part is that someone like Shikamaru could even take the leading role in that "fusion" and tell the others strategies, everybody could add to the group what he's best at. As a side effect the rookies would see Sasuke's memories and feelings which would make his return to konoha possible.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 14:48   Link #74
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Dodger View Post

At this point I think it would be more fresh and exciting to see Naruto use the new special powers he recieved fromt he bijuu.
Fingers crossed it's not another BijuuHelpMeRasengan.
__________________
Mokujin Rasengan
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 16:52   Link #75
Cookie-Monster
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
Fingers crossed it's not another BijuuHelpMeRasengan.
Ya, the lava-rasengan-shuriken was awesome, but we don't need to see him using different ones over and over. It would turn into captain planet in a hurry.

Would be more interesting if he started using variations of the techniques the other jinchurikii were using. Although Kishi would need to rework some of their skills to make them more interesting. No lame stuff like head-butting things like that goat/horse. I can just see naruto charging madara and headbutting him. My new jutsu.
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 17:17   Link #76
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
Would be more interesting if he started using variations of the techniques the other jinchurikii were using. Although Kishi would need to rework some of their skills to make them more interesting. No lame stuff like head-butting things like that goat/horse. I can just see naruto charging madara and headbutting him. My new jutsu.
super-bubble rasengan!
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 11:42   Link #77
Kiltias
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Whose voice did Madara hear after Naruto cut the tree?
Kaguya.
HOWEVER, seeing that it was Kaguya it seems to imply that she is the Shinju.
Especially since Madara talks about his immortality after merging with the Tree, seeing that Kaguya is clearly inspired by the Moon Rabbit which pounds the elixir of Immortality as well as The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter.



Quote:
dang this is about to get serious , but Sasuke rinnegan look different
Because it's not the Rinnegan in itself, it's a ripple pattern with Tomoe.
Like the Shinju or Kaguya have.
Rinnegan has no Tomoe, look at Madara or Pain.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 12:10   Link #78
QS_Bilal
Gravemind
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Middle East
Tobi is Madara.
I will not tolerate this nonsense!

(btw, any solid theories on Saucegay's Eyes?)
QS_Bilal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 12:27   Link #79
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiltias View Post
Kaguya.
HOWEVER, seeing that it was Kaguya it seems to imply that she is the Shinju.
Especially since Madara talks about his immortality after merging with the Tree, seeing that Kaguya is clearly inspired by the Moon Rabbit which pounds the elixir of Immortality as well as The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter.
wow. thanks for this. so is the Moon this far away land that the sage mentions his mother is from? obviously im unfamiliar with these folklore. can we predict what may happen based on these stories? I mean Tsuki no Me is very close to Tsuki-no-Miyako (capital of the moon according to wiki).
but the moon wasnt there until hagoromo "created" it with that jutsu so she didnt come from the moon.
nevermind my head hurts
__________________
Mokujin Rasengan
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-19, 13:08   Link #80
Kiltias
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
wow. thanks for this. so is the Moon this far away land that the sage mentions his mother is from?
At the very least it implies she's an Extraterrestrial.
However, it most likely is the Moon seeing both Kaguya-hime and the Jade Rabbit hail from there.
And we do know she was hailed as "Rabbit Goddess".

Should be noted that Chinese poems also mention a Toad along with it.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.