|2003-11-19, 16:26||Link #2|
What you should include when asking for help:
- Your connection Speed
- Your PC configuration
- Your Client Version.
- If you are using a Router or not.
- The file name/size/group name/site where the file is located
- If you have it as a link or a torrent on your pc
- The error description/a screenshot of the error
- If other files suffer from the same error
- Any other information you may think suitable for us to know.
|2003-11-19, 16:39||Link #3|
AnimeSuki Site Staff
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Richmond, VA, USA
I can answer this.
The website hosting the .torrent is returning the wrong MIME code for the .torrent file, so your browser is displaying it instead of passing it to the bittorrent application.
To work around this: right-click on the link, and select "Save Target as" and select a location to save it. (Making sure that it's named <something>.torrent )
Then double-click on the file after you've downloaded it.