AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2014-05-08, 21:09   Link #41
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Damn Marines. Truly BLIND JUSTICE. I thought they'd go: Kill Dofla, but if you see the Straw Hats, kill them too.

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 21:29   Link #42
Slayerx

Fujitora. I am disappoint. Really after he pointed out how his primary goal is protecting the people you would think he would go after Doflamingo. I mean seriously, Going after Luffy and Law will do nothing to protect the people of dressrosa. As doflamingo pointed out, the ONLY way this is gonna end is if they shut him down.

Before it made sense... like it or not, Doflimingo's dressrosa appeared stable, and Luffy and Law were threatening that stability and thus could be a huge threat to the people. Focusing on them and ignoring Doflamingo made sense when it comes to protecting people. But after all he learned about the enslaved toys and not this deadly game of his and even using people to attack eachother, it should be obvious who the greatest threat to the people is right now.

Hopefully he can make up for this by going after Doflimingo himself... like he's having the marine focus on Luffy and Law because they are still a necessary target and he also doesn't want them to go after Dofllamingo so that he can do so himself. The marines take down 3 major criminals, and no pirates get the credit for saving the kingdom when a marine admiral was on the scene.
Old 2014-05-08, 22:48   Link #43
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Zoro: L-Let go of me, I'll kill you!
Law: F-For once, Roronoa Zoro, w-we think alike.
*as they were both being dragged by Luffy on the street*

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 10:12   Link #44
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

Lol, this was one of the most awesome chapters ever in all one piece since chapter 0001 ehhe, really laughed so hard ehhe
7runks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 13:00   Link #45
Altes
Banned

So protecting innocent people above everything else was just empty talk. Goddamn, Fujitora. I used to really like him. He didn't even try to destroy the Birdcage with a meteor so people could escape or call for help.

Okay, now let's take a look at all the groups that currently are in Dressrosa:

1. Luffy, Zoro and Law - coming after Doflamingo
2. Sabo, Robin, Usopp, Bartolomeo, Hack, Koala, Rebecca, dwarves - running away from bounty hunters (why not fight back?)
3. Kin'emon - coming after Kanjuro
4. Franky - mysteriously vanished
5. Kyros - fighting bounty hunters
6. Riku and Viola - on a plateau, safe for now
7. Trebol and Diamante - guarding the SMILE factory
8. Doflamingo, Pica, Baby 5, Gladius - Royal Palace
9. Fujitora and Bastille - targetting Luffy and Law

So the objectives are clear. Destroy the factory, stop Doflamingo and evade the Navy. Who's gonna do what? Since the factory is made of seastone, it can only be destroyed from the inside, but not by a DF user (if the factory works the same way as the seastone cage in Alabasta). So I think Franky will end up doing it after all, just like he wanted from the beginning. Doflamingo will obviously be defeated by Luffy (maybe with Law's help). What will the rest do?
Altes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 16:23   Link #46
imza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altes View Post
So protecting innocent people above everything else was just empty talk. Goddamn, Fujitora. I used to really like him. He didn't even try to destroy the Birdcage with a meteor so people could escape or call for help.
Actually it makes sense that Fuji is trying to catch Luffy and Law as that will be the fastest way to end the bird cage. I don't think he has gone back on his original position of trying to protect people. However, when the bird cage goes down, than Mingo better watch his back.
imza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 17:09   Link #47
marvelB

Yeah, I honestly think that Fujitora is trying to be more careful here than anything. Sure, he could go straight for Dofla, but who knows if the guy might pull off something even MORE drastic if he approaches him now (like forcing the townsfolk to instantly massacre themselves, for instance). So you could say that he's trying to play things "safe" by playing along with the birdman's scheme for the time being. As others already said, he'll have all the time in the world to unleash his full blind fury upon the guy once the Birdcage is deactivated (which should only take a little "persuasion" from Luffy to make that happen, of course )....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-10, 03:47   Link #48
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by imza View Post
Actually it makes sense that Fuji is trying to catch Luffy and Law as that will be the fastest way to end the bird cage. I don't think he has gone back on his original position of trying to protect people. However, when the bird cage goes down, than Mingo better watch his back.
It's not the fastest way to deactivate the bird cage, or any way at all really. It should be obvious to Fujitora that Dolfamingo doesn't intend to let anybody leave the country alive. No matter what Fujitora's intentions might be, he's completely playing into Dolfamingo's hand right now, but perhaps this is simply what he wants Dolfamingo to believe. He might have a plan to take him out.
Old 2014-05-10, 18:04   Link #49
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Give me my Sanji fix!
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-10, 22:45   Link #50
PixelCreek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
Give me my Sanji fix!
Agreed!! It's been too long! Very curious as to what happened between the remaining Straw Hats, Ceasar, and Big Moms crew.
Old 2014-05-11, 05:57   Link #51
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altes View Post
2. Sabo, Robin, Usopp, Bartolomeo, Hack, Koala, Rebecca, dwarves - running away from bounty hunters (why not fight back?)
that's exactly what dofla wants
for the eyewitness to "take care" of each other
and he just need to "take care" of the survivors and practically non-threat Dressrosa's citizen
Old 2014-05-13, 10:44   Link #52
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
^I like how they included Pica in the cover. That is something that'll make readers go "Oh, I see, that's what it is". On the other hand .... Trebol and ESPECIALLY Senor Pink are just so revolting to look at. I mean snot is disgusting but what Pink is chewing on ... just seeing these things almost makes me sick. 5/10

Also, good to see AS back online!
Old 2014-05-13, 17:19   Link #53
marvelB

Yeah, nice to see both Trebol and Pica on the cover (even if the latter isn't in his human form). Too bad Diamante didn't make the cut, though..... it would have been neat to have all 3 of the top officers on the same cover (but I guess he could always appear on 75's cover....).

And before anyone asks, NO, the spoilers are NOT out yet. Give it a few more hours in that particular regard.....

Edit: Okay, getcher pipin'-hot spoilers 'ere!

Last edited by marvelB; 2014-05-14 at 01:12.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote