AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2004-04-28, 18:02   Link #1
psychobolt

Talking burning to dvds

i need to clear my space so i can use it for other things so i wanted to burn naruto to dvd since dvd can hold 4.7 gigs. i figured how to convert the avi files to mpg2, but i dont know how to burn it. so my question is how to burn more than one ep in dvd and what program should i use to burn them.
psychobolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-28, 18:40   Link #2
Majin-EBK4

Nero

I believe That Nero.com offers demoware software that can help you to make the DVD's that you want, but You should just delete them off you computer and BUY THE ACTUAL DVD's, Im not trying to spam but the real dvd will have English Dubbed and Japanese with Subs, and you'll be supporting the industry (helping to make more anime for us)
Little Nancy was in the garden filling in a hole when her neighbor peered over the fence. Interested in what the cheeky-faced youngster was doing, he politely asked, "What are you up to there, Nancy?"
"My goldfish died," replied Nancy tearfully, without looking up, "and I've just buried him." The neighbor was concerned, "That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish isn't it?" Nancy patted down the last heap of earth then replied, "That's because he's inside your cat."
Majin-EBK4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 09:57   Link #3
ONI5
Lil hand of hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majin-EBK4
I believe That Nero.com offers demoware software that can help you to make the DVD's that you want, but You should just delete them off you computer and BUY THE ACTUAL DVD's, Im not trying to spam but the real dvd will have English Dubbed and Japanese with Subs, and you'll be supporting the industry (helping to make more anime for us)

And where can one but these Naruto DVD's with english dubs and whatnot?

*waits for an answer*

Powerfully attractive nice tantalizing seductive underwear!!
ONI5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-30, 01:55   Link #4
Majin-EBK4

if your asking wher to BUY them from try suncoast or amazon.com
Little Nancy was in the garden filling in a hole when her neighbor peered over the fence. Interested in what the cheeky-faced youngster was doing, he politely asked, "What are you up to there, Nancy?"
"My goldfish died," replied Nancy tearfully, without looking up, "and I've just buried him." The neighbor was concerned, "That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish isn't it?" Nancy patted down the last heap of earth then replied, "That's because he's inside your cat."
Majin-EBK4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-30, 03:41   Link #5
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages

Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
Just burn as a data cd no need to make it mpeg2

unless you want to watch it on your home theater dvd player
Kurz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-30, 10:13   Link #6
Shift_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majin-EBK4
if your asking wher to BUY them from try suncoast or amazon.com
They don't exist, Naruto isn't licensed outside of japan. If they do they're probally HK DVDs which are illegal and have subs that make no sence what so ever.