AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-06-07, 08:58   Link #81
JamieJJH
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Canada
These chapters in link are described a little differently then the manga story, assuming the translations were done right.
JamieJJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 17:41   Link #82
bakato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Does Rou have any enemies at the moment? After all he's accomplished and his power, I can't imagine there being any opponents worth his time.
bakato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 19:49   Link #83
bladestorm91
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Does Rou have any enemies at the moment? After all he's accomplished and his power, I can't imagine there being any opponents worth his time.
There are quite a few beings stronger than him not to mention gods, but he is growing stronger and I doubt the gods will be able to stop him. Right now after the latest evolution he is being targeted as a world enemy by the holy kingdom and they aren't weak fodder.
bladestorm91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 19:51   Link #84
bakato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladestorm91 View Post
There are quite a few beings stronger than him not to mention gods, but he is growing stronger and I doubt the gods will be able to stop him. Right now after the latest evolution he is being targeted as a world enemy by the holy kingdom and they aren't weak fodder.
Of course. It's always the church. On the topic of gods, I heard on Jcafe that he's already reached Fierce God Vajrayaksa.
bakato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 21:42   Link #85
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Of course. It's always the church. On the topic of gods, I heard on Jcafe that he's already reached Fierce God Vajrayaksa.
Yeah.
Spoiler for Recent events:
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 22:23   Link #86
mucen
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Yeah.
Spoiler for Recent events:
Spoiler for :
mucen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 22:29   Link #87
Kyosuke_Nanbu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mucen View Post
Spoiler for :
How the hell they figure that? the only one likely know about that is his patron god
Kyosuke_Nanbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 23:37   Link #88
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mucen View Post
Spoiler for :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosuke_Nanbu View Post
How the hell they figure that? the only one likely know about that is his patron god
Titles and things seem to be automatic, the world works somewhat like a game.
Spoiler:
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 00:59   Link #89
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Fun note, when Rou ranked up to Fierce God, Kanami's title changed/updated to "Legal Wife of the Living God".[/spoiler]
Spoiler for Kanami:
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 01:40   Link #90
Breimoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
so how long do you think it will take him to get
Spoiler for raw:
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 05:20   Link #91
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
so how long do you think it will take him to get
Spoiler for raw:
It would be kinda interesting if the hero turns out to be the yandere stalker that killed him.
__________________
My Heart is Pocky
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 07:43   Link #92
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
This series is like a darker, even more edgier combination of Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou and Mushoku Tensei -Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu?!

By the way, is 'gramps' the MC's father?

Last edited by Moe Connection; 2014-06-09 at 07:55.
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 08:10   Link #93
Kioras
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
This series is like a darker, even more edgier combination of Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou and Mushoku Tensei -Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu?!

By the way, is 'gramps' the MC's father?
Yeah as spoiled by some people on 4 chan the MC totally deserves to be eliminated by the 'savior'. He has way crossed what would normally be acceptable for a MC character.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 08:12   Link #94
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
Yeah as spoiled by some people on 4 chan the MC totally deserves to be eliminated by the 'savior'. He has way crossed what would normally be acceptable for a MC character.
From what I'm reading here, this series also reminds me of Isekai Touzokutan
Spoiler for Isekai Touzokutan:


Narou really is full of crazy stuff. I would never have imagined something like that being published here in the west.

Last edited by Moe Connection; 2014-06-09 at 08:31.
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 08:30   Link #95
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
Yeah as spoiled by some people on 4 chan the MC totally deserves to be eliminated by the 'savior'. He has way crossed what would normally be acceptable for a MC character.
How so? I've been following all the spoilers and the worst stuff MC has done is intentionally try to get people to pick fights with him so he'd have an excuse to eat them. Unless you're going to talk about the sex stuff, then honestly it's not even that bad either. Most of his worst offenses are against people that tried to attack him or his group, he doesn't really show any mercy in that case.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 08:37   Link #96
@GEMC
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
I thought he prohibited in capturing slaves?
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic201763_3.gif
@GEMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 08:39   Link #97
bakato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
From what I'm reading here, this series also reminds me of Isekai Touzokutan
Spoiler for Isekai Touzokutan:


Narou really is full of crazy stuff. I would never have imagined something like that being published here in the west.
Rou hates rape.
bakato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 08:43   Link #98
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by @GEMC View Post
I thought he prohibited in capturing slaves?
He did? Well, didn't read the LN. I thought he does that base upon the comments of people.
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 08:45   Link #99
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Rou hates rape.
Well this is where the thing that probably is what Kioras is talking about.
Spoiler for Later on:
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-09, 08:53   Link #100
bakato
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Well this is where the thing that probably is what Kioras is talking about.
Spoiler for Later on:
Well, they wanted it so it was consensual. I don't think so either. Meh. Friends with benefits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infyquest
Time for moar summaries and story
courtesy of vidar & falconbane @batoto

Day 16-Day 20
Spoiler:


Day 81-Day 93 summary
Spoiler:

Last edited by bakato; 2014-06-09 at 09:04.
bakato is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, rapist protagonist, reincarnation

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.