AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-06-18, 22:23   Link #61
dniv
Nintendo Haters I'm ready
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: AZ
I really liked the chapter because of the great cliffhanger on page 18...

Then I read page 19 after I went back and noticed people mentioned something I didn't see... and then I was like... GOD DAMN IT. If it had ended on page 18 it would have at least been a decent/good chapter, but now it feels completely childish again... *sigh*
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 00:01   Link #62
Chosen_Hero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
I have never seen so much bullsh*t in one chapter, just let it end Kishi, please for the sake of our sanity.
__________________
Chosen_Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 00:19   Link #63
Obey Pyro
King of Hades
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: United States of America
Madara better come back, it would be very stupid of Kishi to let it end on the note of Kaguya, who has one of the worst motivations I've ever seen .-.
Obey Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 02:31   Link #64
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Inside your heart...
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to Poetic Justice
Naruto's lines at the end were so cheesy.
__________________
http://img217.imageshack.us/i/clipboard01vt.jpg
Poetic Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 03:37   Link #65
The Small One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I liked the chapter because it explained some things that seemed to be plot holes, for example:
- why would the Sage of 6 paths create a message for Indra and his descendants/reincarnations that would later lead to Madara's plan and the destruction of the world. The message on the stone being hacked by black zetsu makes perfect sense.
This just opens up a new question: To read the stone tablet, you're supposed to need at least a Sharingan, to read it completely, you need the Rinnegan.
Now how was Black Zetsu able to manipulate the text in the first place, when he doesn't posses these eyes?
You have to be able to read the text first, to change it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihaxlikenoob View Post
I don't consider him a long lost brother to Six Paths family simply because he knows of his other 'siblings' and doesn't want them to know of him, let alone reconcile with each other. And if we really get literal, then BZ is just a creation helping its creator, and not at all related to Kaguya's actual children.
Well, the "actual children" were probably "creations" as well. So far no father was mentioned at all, so Kaguya probably created her sons out of nothing with some godlike power in the first place.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 09:37   Link #66
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post

BTW the unexptected death of Hashirama and the disappearance of his clan from konoha was still not explained. Did black Zetsu do that in order to prevent the appearance of a new Senju reincarnation of Ashura? That would explain why he was reincarnated in Naruto, there was simply no Senju born any more. Since Hashirama is still in the story it should be explained how he died, he was far stronger than any other ninja who existed in his time, even stronger than an entire village, and has automatic self healing ability too which should rule out some random illnesses.
i suppose she could also be crying because she is forced to do something she doesnt want to do...

regarding hashirama, i continue to believe he took his own life. and senju likely werent exterminated but rather the bloodline just kept thinning...
__________________
Mokujin Rasengan
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 12:23   Link #67
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
This just opens up a new question: To read the stone tablet, you're supposed to need at least a Sharingan, to read it completely, you need the Rinnegan.
Now how was Black Zetsu able to manipulate the text in the first place, when he doesn't posses these eyes?
You have to be able to read the text first, to change it.
Not necessarily, that guy could hide in the ground so good that not even people with special eyes could notice, he could also record things, so he could have spied on the Sage when he created the tablet and in the process he learned how it can be changed. Also lets not forget about the byakugan and all the other powers that Zetsu did show us. Just remember how Zetsu had a byakugan-like eye power looking around in the forest before the timeskip. Then we know he ate people, my guess was that by eating them he would gain their special abilities to some extent. So he could have the byakugan either from his "mother" or by eating some hyuuga clan member. I mean its easy to come up with some explanation, much easier than explaining other things that were still not addressed by the author.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 19:19   Link #68
dniv
Nintendo Haters I'm ready
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Naruto's lines at the end were so cheesy.
I really think it would have been better if that last page hadn't been added to the chapter.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 19:48   Link #69
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Senju reincarnation of Ashura? That would explain why he was reincarnated in Naruto, there was simply no Senju born any more.
my hope is that narutos uzumaki blood isnt meant to be a substitute for senju and that he is actually part of the lineage. that of course would mean he is either a direct descendant of hashirama, as in tsunades grandson (chapter 367 has always been kinda suspiciious to me) or tobirama. minato and lord nidaime have quite a bit in common and looking back at the interactions between those two plus naruto when the edo hokages showed up to the battlefield looked like a tiny bit of foreshadowing.
kinda pushing it i guess but i wouldnt mind either of these scenarios
__________________
Mokujin Rasengan
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 20:04   Link #70
Hiking_Bear
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
I'm not completely understanding Kaguya's relation to the 10-tails. Is it that Kaguya + Tree of Life = rampaging 10-tails (Shinju)? If so, then Kaguya would basically be the avatar of the 10-tails, and many had speculated earlier in the series that the 10-tails would be the 'final boss' so to speak. Continuing with these assumptions, it would appear that Hagoromo and his brother Hamura sealed Shinju's body into the core of the moon and sealed Kaguya/Shinju's chakra inside of Hagoromo (the sage). Hagoromo then further split that chakra into the 9 tailed beings. The dark will of Kaguya survived separately as Black Zetsu. As for how Kaguya was released from the seal, I'm guessing that just the act of recombining the tailed beasts into the 10-tails and gathering sufficient chakra via Mugen Tsukuyomi was enough to awaken Kaguya?

There's still a lot of loose ends though. I'm not sure how all of this ties in with the story of the fruit. Do the personalities of the tailed beasts represent facets of Kaguya's own personality? And what exactly is sealed inside of the moon? Is it Kaguya's physical female body or the 10-tails body? And is that why she is possessing Madara's body (because hers is sealed inside the moon)?
__________________
Whenever someone writes the word "probably", I read it as "possibly, but not likely"
Hiking_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 20:43   Link #71
Ulquiorra
Espada
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post

regarding hashirama, i continue to believe he took his own life. and senju likely werent exterminated but rather the bloodline just kept thinning...
My belief is that the major clans of Konoha are all offshoots of the Senju bloodline. Or at least improved their bloodlines over the years by knocking boots with Senju members. The Senju weren't even considered a royal clan of Konoha when we picked up the story. But their bloodline probably lives on in the Sarutobi(ninjutsu talent), Nara(intelligence/strategy), Akimichi(strength) Yamanaka(mind justu), Aburame(insect use), ect.
__________________
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 21:50   Link #72
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
I'm not completely understanding Kaguya's relation to the 10-tails. Is it that Kaguya + Tree of Life = rampaging 10-tails (Shinju)? If so, then Kaguya would basically be the avatar of the 10-tails, and many had speculated earlier in the series that the 10-tails would be the 'final boss' so to speak. Continuing with these assumptions, it would appear that Hagoromo and his brother Hamura sealed Shinju's body into the core of the moon and sealed Kaguya/Shinju's chakra inside of Hagoromo (the sage). Hagoromo then further split that chakra into the 9 tailed beings. The dark will of Kaguya survived separately as Black Zetsu. As for how Kaguya was released from the seal, I'm guessing that just the act of recombining the tailed beasts into the 10-tails and gathering sufficient chakra via Mugen Tsukuyomi was enough to awaken Kaguya?

There's still a lot of loose ends though. I'm not sure how all of this ties in with the story of the fruit. Do the personalities of the tailed beasts represent facets of Kaguya's own personality? And what exactly is sealed inside of the moon? Is it Kaguya's physical female body or the 10-tails body? And is that why she is possessing Madara's body (because hers is sealed inside the moon)?
as i understand it....

Is it that Kaguya + Tree of Life = rampaging 10-tails (Shinju)? yes

Continuing with these assumptions, it would appear that Hagoromo and his brother Hamura sealed Shinju's body into the core of the moon and sealed Kaguya/Shinju's chakra inside of Hagoromo (the sage). Actually according to Hagoromo, the chakra was divided between he and his brother. I am still waiting for hamura/his descendants to be acknowledged.

Hagoromo then further split that chakra into the 9 tailed beings. yes the part that was in him.

The dark will of Kaguya survived separately as Black Zetsu. As for how Kaguya was released from the seal, I'm guessing that just the act of recombining the tailed beasts into the 10-tails and gathering sufficient chakra via Mugen Tsukuyomi was enough to awaken Kaguya? yep. because she was originally all chakra so, she required it all back to be revived.

There's still a lot of loose ends though. I'm not sure how all of this ties in with the story of the fruit. right. we have yet to be explicitly told why the fruit exists to begin with. we know mankind was to stay away from it. I'm willing to bet that inside that fruit was that creepy eye in her forehead.

Do the personalities of the tailed beasts represent facets of Kaguya's own personality? i don't think so. hagoromo says he gave them distinct personalities in hopes that they would be positive influences yada yada cooperation. id have to reread that

And what exactly is sealed inside of the moon? Is it Kaguya's physical female body or the 10-tails body? nothing right now. kaguya and the tree likely became one = juubi. the body/cast of the juubi was sealed, the gedo mazo. when madara awakened the rinnegan, he brought that cast back to earth.

And is that why she is possessing Madara's body (because hers is sealed inside the moon)? i don't think so. he absorbed her body (which was the gedo mazo)
__________________
Mokujin Rasengan
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-20, 07:18   Link #73
Hiking_Bear
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
he absorbed her body (which was the gedo mazo)
Oh so the mazo really was the body of the juubi. It's confusing because Obito made the giant tree and then Madara later summoned the Gedo Mazo out of Obito's body.

According to Back Zetsu, Madara thought he had created White Zetsu himself, when in fact the White Zetsus that came out of the Mazo were people who were once trapped by Mugen Tsukuyomi. Is it weird that Kaguya had previously performed the Mugen Tsukuyomi when the moon didn't even exist until after she was sealed?
__________________
Whenever someone writes the word "probably", I read it as "possibly, but not likely"
Hiking_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-20, 09:24   Link #74
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
Oh so the mazo really was the body of the juubi. It's confusing because Obito made the giant tree and then Madara later summoned the Gedo Mazo out of Obito's body.
yeah it is confusing but in retrospect the gedo mazo through its incarnations/transformations had both humanoid and "plant" characteristics. i just assume obito separated them by growing the tree outside of his body while keeping the container for the tail beasts within him....idk really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
According to Back Zetsu, Madara thought he had created White Zetsu himself, when in fact the White Zetsus that came out of the Mazo were people who were once trapped by Mugen Tsukuyomi. Is it weird that Kaguya had previously performed the Mugen Tsukuyomi when the moon didn't even exist until after she was sealed?
yeah this is a good point as well. i asked a similar question in the past. my guess is she just cast the jutsu herself. there is a panel in one of these chapters where she is seen floating in the sky with people beneath her. at that time i think i assumed she was distributing chakra but she prolly was casting the IT then. hagoromo says she created a "gruesome" jutsu. she probably did it soon after the brothers opened of their chakra soup kitchen. just handing it out to all comers
__________________
Mokujin Rasengan
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-20, 14:18   Link #75
Apollian
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Zetsu is related to Kaguya, he must be! I mean his eyes are plain but Brown like Wood, but thats after he absorbed Hashi's cells. maybe they were white before? so he could even have some form of the Byakugan without us even knowing, after all he can tell where anyone is from miles away under ground.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-21, 19:46   Link #76
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
-how is obito still alive?
-naruto is gonna fix his face huh? Actually narutos clone is gonna revive him
-and what if they pulled a ninja gaiden (2004)? jiraiyas the final boss
-and yeah sasuke say they need to create an opening so hopefully the hokages show next chapter cuz she is most likely not gonna fall for the same jutsu twice
-they should go revive neji so this can really be haggy and hammy vs mommy
-also wondering since sasuke got hit in his left arm by that needle jutsu, (kaguya had the byakugan activated), if his sealing ability has been made ineffective
__________________
Mokujin Rasengan

Last edited by Artimus_Prime; 2014-06-21 at 23:27.
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 08:49   Link #77
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
-how is obito still alive?
-naruto is gonna fix his face huh? Actually narutos clone is gonna revive him
-and what if they pulled a ninja gaiden (2004)? jiraiyas the final boss
-and yeah sasuke say they need to create an opening so hopefully the hokages show next chapter cuz she is most likely not gonna fall for the same jutsu twice
-they should go revive neji so this can really be haggy and hammy vs mommy
-also wondering since sasuke got hit in his left arm by that needle jutsu, (kaguya had the byakugan activated), if his sealing ability has been made ineffective
Pretty sure Obito is dead, he didn't even flinch with the kunai through his hand. Kakashi just seemingly wanna preserve his corpse for whatever reason...
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 12:19   Link #78
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Pretty sure Obito is dead, he didn't even flinch with the kunai through his hand. Kakashi just seemingly wanna preserve his corpse for whatever reason...
Neither did young naruto against kabuto...slightly more evidence will be required for this one
__________________
Mokujin Rasengan
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 12:32   Link #79
DKN117
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Whittier, Southern CA
Age: 25
Obito: "Urgh... What happened? How long have I been out? ...OW, JEEZ, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY HAND?!"
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 13:32   Link #80
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
Obito: "Urgh... What happened? How long have I been out? ...OW, JEEZ, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY HAND?!"
more like: "meh" hand melts away. new zetsu hand appears
itachi-san314 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.