AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2014-06-19, 08:51   Link #21
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Not many developments. I was looking forward to a Law flashback.
Yes we were promised a flashback last chapter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Daddy was an anime filler character, so he doesn't count, unfortunately. And I've seen no indication that Trebol is a sharpshooter-type. Unless you're thinking of stuff like his sticky shigan-type move or destroying the tower with a pirate ship? Because that's more a sign of his DF ability and insane strength rather than sniping skills, heh.
Well he also shot down that random fly which convinced Robin that the dwarves could not just run in there
Old 2014-06-19, 16:23   Link #22
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriankhoo153 View Post
I dun think Sabo can manage to handle Fujitaro alone.
He is strong but not until admiral level
We do not know enough of both the characters to come up with an conclusion.

What do we know, Sabo is second in command at the Revolutionary's, which means he must posess a certain amount of power/knowledge in order to get that far, added to that, would Dragon agree to put Sabo there if he knew Sabo wouldnt be up for the job?

Would be something if Dragon came on the spot, Doflamingo would sh.t bricks
Old 2014-06-20, 02:12   Link #23
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Well he also shot down that random fly which convinced Robin that the dwarves could not just run in there

Yeah, that was what I was referring to when I said "sticky shigan" (since he killed the fly with his finger, heh). I'm still not really sure if that counts as marksmanship though, considering the fly was in pretty close range to Trebol....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-20, 02:20   Link #24
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Daddy was an anime filler character, so he doesn't count, unfortunately.
I remember hearing that Oda actually intended to add that whole part with Daddy in, but he skipped it since he wanted to get to the Grand Line by the 100th chapter.

Quote:
Yeah, that was what I was referring to when I said "sticky shigan" (since he killed the fly with his finger, heh). I'm still not really sure if that counts as marksmanship though, considering the fly was in pretty close range to Trebol....
The fact that he managed to hit a fly is pretty impressive, all the same, don't you think?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 11:38   Link #25
grey_1960
Baby 5

Chapter 750
Not a bad chapter. I wonder what the WG will do if King Rikku takes Dressrosa down the path of independence(from WG), joining the the revolutionary, requesting luffys protection, or joining a yonkou. This should be very interesting to see the path of Dressrosa. The fighting has begun i am curious how sabo will use the fire logia. Also we will get to see Admiral Fujitori use his power finally. He has been using his power sparingly. I am still expecting more power houses to showup. I wonder if Kidds alliance will show? I would like to see all the weaker characters defeated and have the more powerful ones(Admiral fujitori, Vice Admiral Bastille, Sabo, Kidd alliance(if they show up), Luffy, Zoro, Daflaming, and any one new showup duke it out. Make like the final round of the colusem.
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote