AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 14 27.45%
Kotori Minami 8 15.69%
Umi Sonoda 9 17.65%
Eli Ayase 11 21.57%
Nozomi Tojo 11 21.57%
Nico Yazawa 15 29.41%
Rin Hoshizora 7 13.73%
Hanayo Koizumi 6 11.76%
Maki Nishikino 22 43.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-07-15, 07:15   Link #81
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Just curious: how many R cards have you guys gotten when you scout 10 normal students with 1000 Friend Pts?

I got 4 R cards last night in one batch. I think that's my highest I've ever gotten. :O
__________________
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 07:45   Link #82
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Just curious: how many R cards have you guys gotten when you scout 10 normal students with 1000 Friend Pts?

I got 4 R cards last night in one batch. I think that's my highest I've ever gotten. :O
S...s...screw you!!


I already feel lucky if i got one. Two at the most for me.
Got a R from daily recruit once through
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 09:14   Link #83
Bila
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
But she have 2 stamina, you know. TWO!!

It will be like you missed out the last note of a song and failed, and think "damn, i wished i have one more stamina". And then the guy next to you will be like "I miss out the last note too, but i have Shun, and she had TWO stamina, so i got it pass". And then you will be like "I wished i had Shun too".

See how great she is?


PS: man, should save 50 hearts for these occasions where you can guarantee get a SR one =/
On second thought, i probably will never get 50 hearts again...

That event song seems to be harder than this one? I tens to screw up when they mix double hit with single one. Or when we have to keep pressing with one hand while tapping another wave with another
A lot of N have two hearts, but they usually have worse status compared to the ones with one heart.

Dunno if is harder or not, never played this song

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Just curious: how many R cards have you guys gotten when you scout 10 normal students with 1000 Friend Pts?

I got 4 R cards last night in one batch. I think that's my highest I've ever gotten. :O
The max that i got with one batch was 3.
Most of my rares come from normal scout, they are accumulating already.

Today i got a Pure Maki and Hanayo, my Mogyutto set is complete.


---

PANDA NICO GET

That last 30 minutes were crazy.
__________________
Bila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 09:35   Link #84
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
On the event, what is the general strategy?

I heard do hard once a day get extra points? And so do you like accumulating notes till the end, then have continuous runs to make sure you get used to it (and do better each time)? And then uses the event songs to level up to get more notes?
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 09:45   Link #85
Hiss13
Lore Keeper is Best Gril
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The Big Apple
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
On the event, what is the general strategy?

I heard do hard once a day get extra points? And so do you like accumulating notes till the end, then have continuous runs to make sure you get used to it (and do better each time)? And then uses the event songs to level up to get more notes?
The way I did it in the last half of the event was to accumulate notes and keep that number over 300 (There were times where I had 630)and use the notes on normal mode and A or S rank the song in normal at night until the number of notes dropped to about 300. Rinse and repeat until the last day at about 30 minutes before you go to sleep and blow off all of your notes I went from like ~4400 in the rankings to ~3600 in the last day...sadly that ranking went back to ~4000 while I was asleep so it may not be the best way.

I tried Hard Mode on the Event song last night and that was really hard. What the actual hell was that!? It was the first time I dropped to zero stamina ever since the first time that happened (which was when I started the game). I tried again and still dropped to zero stamina.

On another note, I just randomly scouted UR Koizumi. That's my second UR (my first being Nico) out of 14 total Honor Student Scoutings. My luck is definitely drying up.
__________________
Hiss13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 09:55   Link #86
RWBladewing
Elderly "Love Live!" Fan
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Listening to "Aishiteru Banzai!" on repeat
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post

I tried Hard Mode on the Event song last night and that was really hard. What the actual hell was that!? It was the first time I dropped to zero stamina ever since the first time that happened (which was when I started the game). I tried again and still dropped to zero stamina.
I failed it the first time myself but once you get that super fast part at the beginning down it's really not that bad. I came really close to full-combo'ing it but the part in the middle with the quick succession of Holds always got me every time. Those things are always a problem for me in every song.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 10:49   Link #87
Hiss13
Lore Keeper is Best Gril
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The Big Apple
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
I failed it the first time myself but once you get that super fast part at the beginning down it's really not that bad. I came really close to full-combo'ing it but the part in the middle with the quick succession of Holds always got me every time. Those things are always a problem for me in every song.
Well, I guess that's normally how rhythm games work. I regret not trying Hard Mode soon after getting used to normal mode...
__________________
Hiss13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 11:13   Link #88
RWBladewing
Elderly "Love Live!" Fan
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Listening to "Aishiteru Banzai!" on repeat
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
Well, I guess that's normally how rhythm games work. I regret not trying Hard Mode soon after getting used to normal mode...
I generally jump right into Hard immediately after clearing Easy and Normal and just consider those first 45-90 event currency I will inevitably lose as a "learning tax". I like challenging myself and find playing exclusively on Hard to be ultimately more rewarding. Though I also don't expect to ever get anything good from any of these events. (Was happy enough just to get 2 of that nasty little N loli this time around).
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 11:36   Link #89
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
I have a hard time playing on Easy and Normal after playing on Hard so much now. It's pitiful
__________________
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 11:43   Link #90
Hiss13
Lore Keeper is Best Gril
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The Big Apple
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
I generally jump right into Hard immediately after clearing Easy and Normal and just consider those first 45-90 event currency I will inevitably lose as a "learning tax". I like challenging myself and find playing exclusively on Hard to be ultimately more rewarding. Though I also don't expect to ever get anything good from any of these events. (Was happy enough just to get 2 of that nasty little N loli this time around).
I guess that makes sense. Like I said, I regret not trying Hard Mode earlier than I did. I probably could have gotten used to it. At least I S-S-S ranked the song on normal and easy.

At least you were able to get 2 of that N loli. I only got 1 from getting enough event points. my event song rank was 676 too high to get a second one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
I have a hard time playing on Easy and Normal after playing on Hard so much now. It's pitiful
That seems to happen. You get so into the rhythm of hard mode that normal and easy feel too slow and you end up overshooting or undershooting at the notes far too much.
__________________
Hiss13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 13:52   Link #91
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
That seems to happen. You get so into the rhythm of hard mode that normal and easy feel too slow and you end up overshooting or undershooting at the notes far too much.
I hate this so much, I was doing a bunch of songs on hard then I ranked up and unlocked a new song, so give it a whirl in easy and almost failed it lol

Seems my luck with the draw is as bad as it is with every other game I play, absolutely dire, only hopes of getting at least 1 SR for me is by saving 50 gems for the 11 scout....won't even bother hoping for a UR as I know that 1% will really apply to me for like forever.
I'm that guy in a MMORPG group that gets bugger all from group runs but everyone else gets the epic loot.
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 16:04   Link #92
EqualizerIsDeath
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
I just started playing this game a few days before the event started and was up until 6am and finally got the 13000 that was needed for the event Nico, was barely a few 1000 from making the top 4000 in the event ranking if i'd mastered hard mode a lot sooner i proberly would of made it . The event made leveling up a lot easier. Also can anyone explain what the rankings on the Other page mean?

EqualizerIsDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 16:22   Link #93
Bila
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Brazil
@Event Strategy, just play everytime and try to not lose LP.
Also use the XP on level up in a smart way to not lose any tonkens.


Quote:
Originally Posted by EqualizerIsDeath View Post
I just started playing this game a few days before the event started and was up until 6am and finally got the 13000 that was needed for the event Nico, was barely a few 1000 from making the top 4000 in the event ranking if i'd mastered hard mode a lot sooner i proberly would of made it . The event made leveling up a lot easier. Also can anyone explain what the rankings on the Other page mean?

The Other page Rankings is all the songs scores that you get in the day.
__________________
Bila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 18:48   Link #94
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Anyone remember how many 11x they pulled, and how many single they did? Cause i have an impression that pulling single recruit yield better results than the 11x one


Meanwhile i maxed out the bonds of all the girls again, so kinda have nothing much to do now but run hard to get friend points...


I guess friend is pretty useless except the extra 5 friend points per day?


Edit: searched for the expert mode on youtube. And let just say it's impossible. IMPOSSIBLE!!
So is today Hard
__________________

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2014-07-15 at 20:07.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 20:15   Link #95
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Oh great, now this game just rob all my energy without me even being disconnected or yet started a song.

It kept reporting that i don't have enough energy, despite i had excessive. So i just reset the app. And there all my energy gone

Why does it always have to put me in the verge of rage quit....
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 20:32   Link #96
RWBladewing
Elderly "Love Live!" Fan
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Listening to "Aishiteru Banzai!" on repeat
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post


I guess friend is pretty useless except the extra 5 friend points per day?

People with UR characters as their avatar provide a pretty significant stat bonus, leading to better scores, and friending them makes sure they are always available. Has been the difference between A and S for me many times. I never turn down those requests when I get them.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 23:07   Link #97
Yye1
Member of Little Busters
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
Hmm, the first 2 EX songs arent that difficult IMO, they dont totally destroy you like soldier game
__________________
Donít you open your mouth about the best. Or Iím ma shut it for you real quick.
- Richard Sherman

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 23:18   Link #98
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Hmm, the first 2 EX songs arent that difficult IMO, they dont totally destroy you like soldier game
You means the current 2 Ex?

I searched on youtube and found it incredibly difficult, even more than Soldier games. But maybe it actually easier when you play it?


Meh, now friend points recruit don't even give me Rare anymore. 20 draws and got none. Got 3 of those special normal cards through, so probably can earn a gem from them later. But still
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-16, 04:36   Link #99
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
I wish this game wasn't online since the place i currently at doesn't have wifi so i can't get login rewards or play stages repeatedly.
__________________
MrTerrorist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-16, 07:23   Link #100
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Yujo no Change on EX is pretty fast, but it's not bad.

@risingstar: Yeah, that has happened to me too with the game telling me that I didn't have enough LP when I did.
__________________
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.