AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aldnoah.Zero

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-08-11, 01:46   Link #1801
Mikethemaster
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: With Bernina of Rail Wars, real place in my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Inaho's seiyuu also voiced Kaneki? What a complete opposite character as contrast to Inaho's.
I know right Inaho and Kaneki are two completely different leds ones emotional the oter doesn't show his emotion that much. What Asslyum Va she play touka and Akame and there both ruthless comare to Asslyum.
Mikethemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 12:53   Link #1802
Verrueckter
99.9% Noisy
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Yomikawa's Couch
The Deucalion.

So...shit just got real?
__________________

I always hear "punch me in the face" when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext. - Dr. John Watson
Verrueckter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 16:35   Link #1803
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
So.........Inaho and Slain are enemies instead of allies? What?
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 16:38   Link #1804
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
So.........Inaho and Slain are enemies instead of allies? What?
They're bronemies.
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 16:42   Link #1805
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
They're fujoshi baiting.

Inaho has already ridden Slaine and all. It ended when he shot his load into him.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 16:44   Link #1806
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
They're fujoshi baiting.

Inaho has already ridden Slaine and all. It ended when he shot his load into him.
.......Could you not?
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 17:57   Link #1807
the one above all
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: America
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
So.........Inaho and Slain are enemies instead of allies? What?
Depending on what happens next they could be enemies, rivals, or reluctant allies.

@Anh_Minh I really didn't need that mental image.
__________________
the one above all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 21:11   Link #1808
Top Sergeant
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
At this point Inaho has no idea Slaine is not a Martian, so his actions are understandable.
Top Sergeant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 03:02   Link #1809
desrtsku
Hold this for me.
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: TwintailsVille
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Inaho has already ridden Slaine and all. It ended when he shot his load into him.
Great, now I'm starting to imagine weird things.
__________________
desrtsku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 08:51   Link #1810
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Great, now I'm starting to imagine weird things.
Just remember that load was simply the leftovers after he finished pounding the martian lady
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 08:55   Link #1811
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
you guys are scaring me, how on earth did you guys managed to reach that conclusion in the first place, now i can't never see this anime the same as before.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 07:17   Link #1812
noobita
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Question:

I only watched up to episode 4 and there are couple things I want to know.

How many total episodes for this anime?

Is the main character going to ride the generic mecha all the way or he is eventually will get a custom one?
__________________
noobita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 08:02   Link #1813
Queen of Corners
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Half way to the moon
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Question:

I only watched up to episode 4 and there are couple things I want to know.

How many total episodes for this anime?

Is the main character going to ride the generic mecha all the way or he is eventually will get a custom one?
Total episodes: 24 But it's two cour so there's possibly going to be a season break between episodes 12 and 13.

As for the other question, up to episode 8 there are no new shiny mechs for our MCs, but who knows what might happen later.
Queen of Corners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 08:48   Link #1814
noobita
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Corners View Post
Total episodes: 24 But it's two cour so there's possibly going to be a season break between episodes 12 and 13.

As for the other question, up to episode 8 there are no new shiny mechs for our MCs, but who knows what might happen later.
Personally I would like him to use generic mecha to fight but then, I guess this will get boring eventually...Plus there is limit how much the generic mecha can offer against advanced Mar mecha.
__________________
noobita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 04:11   Link #1815
Valky
Nightwalker
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
It was confirmed S2 will air January 2015.
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-07, 00:27   Link #1816
vieri32
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Brazil


beyond both being obsessive-compulsive, has the same designer and the same paths Segem
wo of the most ridiculous characters ever created, BIZON - Buddy Complex, Slaine - Aldnoah.Zero
vieri32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-07, 00:30   Link #1817
Thess
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by vieri32 View Post


beyond both being obsessive-compulsive, has the same designer and the same paths Segem
wo of the most ridiculous characters ever created, BIZON - Buddy Complex, Slaine - Aldnoah.Zero
Takako Shimura was involved in Buddy Complex? Who knew! What does Segem supposed to mean? Can somebody translate?
__________________

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-07, 01:04   Link #1818
vieri32
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Takako Shimura was involved in Buddy Complex? Who knew! What does Segem supposed to mean? Can somebody translate?
yes, in both animes have one of the authors.
What I wanted to talk about was that Slaine and Bizon has the same designers and personality. I think both were created by the same author.
vieri32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-07, 01:44   Link #1819
Thess
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by vieri32 View Post
yes, in both animes have one of the authors.
What I wanted to talk about was that Slaine and Bizon has the same designers and personality. I think both were created by the same author.
Different director, designer, scriptwriter, studio, animators, ost makers. Ran a search, nobody matches. Yeah, totally the same. Same with blonde+green eyes are the same as silver and yellow eyes?

No idea why do you compare an antagonist with a protagonist either.

But rejoice. The guy who voiced that character was in Aldnoah Zero. As Trillam, you know, the guy Slaine gunned down himself. Two seiyuus, Sho Hayami and Takahiro Sakurai, are all the things these two shows have in common. Neither of them voiced Slaine.
__________________

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-07, 04:29   Link #1820
vieri32
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Different director, designer, scriptwriter, studio, animators, ost makers. Ran a search, nobody matches. Yeah, totally the same. Same with blonde+green eyes are the same as silver and yellow eyes?

No idea why do you compare an antagonist with a protagonist either.

But rejoice. The guy who voiced that character was in Aldnoah Zero. As Trillam, you know, the guy Slaine gunned down himself. Two seiyuus, Sho Hayami and Takahiro Sakurai, are all the things these two shows have in common. Neither of them voiced Slaine.
what Slaine made ​​so far to be the protagonist?
you think being beaten and humiliated by the Martian, read books of fairy tales, or teach wrong about the sky and the sea were created makes him a protagonist I pity you.
so changed the color of hair and eyes, but his unhealthy obsessions are the same.
How many times Slaine saved the princess?
Slaine makes everything in the show is being beaten, talk hime, hime, hine and stay with that guy from Mongolian
How many times Slaine saved the princess?

sorry Inaho is the protagonist.
Slaine is a main character, just that.
Taking as an example persona 4, Inaho would Yuu Narukami, Yosuke Hanamura and Slaine would.
The more regrettable fanboys Slaine not accept that he is not the protagonist, conform Slaine is just a character like Yosuke Hanamura.
And as far Slaine Bizon has unhealthy obsession is Bizon by Hina or Slaine by princessa.
Both commit any folly by the girl who is obsessed.
Bizon freaked when Hina preferred Aoba, who ensures that the Slaine will not freak out if another guy pick the princess.
A persongem than the protagonist can turn easily antagonist guarantee Slaine will turn antagonist in the second season.
The only difereša between Slaine and Bizon, Slaine is that it is much more effeminate and childish.
Some people think that reading books of fairy tales, accept being spanked and all kinds of offenses is to be hero.
vieri32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
mecha, sci-fi

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.