AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-01, 00:12   Link #1
tektonik
I can see that speed

Question: Sloth/Ishbal/Philosopher Stone

The sin's want the stone to become human. Sloth however states she does not want Ed to find out about Ishbal and how they may have made the stone(when she calls the sins on the phone). Why do they seem to only want ed to make the stone from people? Why should it matter how they get it? or I am not reading into this right?
Old 2004-05-01, 00:23   Link #2
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by tektonik
The sin's want the stone to become human. Sloth however states she does not want Ed to find out about Ishbal and how they may have made the stone(when she calls the sins on the phone). Why do they seem to only want ed to make the stone from people? Why should it matter how they get it? or I am not reading into this right?
She never said that bolded part...and we don't know for sure the Ishbal people actually succeded in making the stone. She did however added, "You understand why, correct?" when referring to the Ishbal case...perhaps the case will indicate who actually caused the whole war.
Old 2004-05-01, 02:10   Link #3
tektonik
I can see that speed

I assume though she would do more to conceal it after she killed Hughes. I guess the real thing she wants to hide is why she caused the war and what it has to do with the stone?
Closed Thread