AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-01, 12:34   Link #1
Sis-con Boya

What's your favourite "character scene"?

That's a different approach to "your fauvorite moment" thing.
Here I'd like you to post what was the best scene concerning a given character from Naruto, ie because of what scene you started thingking "I like this guy/girl", or "Now I know why I like Shikamaru so much". It can be a single scene or the whole chapter and, mind you, it doesn't necesaryly be the one with you fauvorite character.

added after mod post: ...and please explain in a few words why did you pick that moment

please, don't forget the spoiler tags if you choose something from the manga

as for my picks, I'll start with Neji and Hinata, cause in my case it comes down to their fight during the Chuunin egzam.

and to be precise it starts from the moment Hinata had her chakra holes closed by Neji. Her standing up after that and going all out against Neji despite she knew that without chakra she had absolutely no chance of winning was her best moment so far, IMO. And as well as Neji's. Their eyes were drawn perfectly in that moment and it really showed the meaning of "the window of soul". Hinata's eyes had this grim determination in them that allowed her to stand up after the beating Neji served her, while Neji's showed his anger and utter disbelief in what was happening.
I like mostly every character in Naruto, but some of them I like very much. After this moment Neji and Hinata joined that group of characters

now I need to think about the best Sasuke moments, It'll be a little harder cause I have a lot to choose from....

Last edited by Sis-con Boya; 2004-05-01 at 13:03.
Sis-con Boya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 12:38   Link #2
Kouji
StrykerX

Spoiler:

and

Naruto farts in front of Kiba's face, and everyone goes wild
Old 2004-05-01, 12:42   Link #3
silentpixel
Champloo Addict

Send a message via AIM to silentpixel Send a message via MSN to silentpixel
When Lee attacks Gaara after he takes off the weights. Gaara`s face expression is priceless.
silentpixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 12:45   Link #4
Buzzup

Neji's speech in the manga after his battle with Kidoumaro in the manga, that showed that he wasn't such a jackass like before.
Buzzup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 12:50   Link #5
Kouji
StrykerX

When Lee opens all 5 gates to attack Gaara in the prelims match. I'll never forget this episode.
Old 2004-05-01, 12:53   Link #6
Sis-con Boya

I also decided on my favourite Sakura moment, it's in manga as of yet

Spoiler:
Old 2004-05-01, 12:55   Link #7
7thMethuselah

Spoiler:

7thMethuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 12:57   Link #8
Kouji
StrykerX

Spoiler:
Old 2004-05-01, 12:58   Link #9
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

I could actually delete the a few posts preceding this one since they are one liners. Please give some details on why you like this or that character scene.
Old 2004-05-01, 13:02   Link #10
Kouji
StrykerX

Spoiler:
Old 2004-05-01, 13:29   Link #11
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Spoiler:
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 13:30   Link #12
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Hmm, by definition of "favorite"...am I only allowed to pick one or two truly "favorite" ones, or am I allowed to list every possible memorable scene from Naruto?

My favorite scene is Naruto's summoning Kyuubi chakra in the fight against Neji. That match, summed up by that scene in particular, finally showed everyone Naruto's true strength. Generally I don't mind genius-type characters for being arrogant, but Neji's higher-than-thou and I-am-destined-to-win attitude was far worse than Sasuke's...an eye-opener was in order, and Naruto delivered!
Old 2004-05-01, 13:32   Link #13
Kouji
StrykerX

Well even though he said to pick your favorite character scene, there's no rules stating that you can't also pick two. So I think it's alright.
Old 2004-05-01, 13:37   Link #14
Kayess
Guy From Canada

I would have to say there is a couple. The character of choice is HINATA!!!!

Anyways, the first time was when she blushed and offered the ointment to Naruto. I must have watched that a dozen times It was so great

Second time way during her battle with the **EVIL NEJI** and she got inspiration from Naruto Again, I must have watched that a dozen times

Finally, in her little chat with Naruto by the training pole before the third exam tournament. The whole scene was so heart touching

Overall, pretty much any scene with Naruto and Hinata is amazing
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 13:39   Link #15
Kouji
StrykerX

That fight with Hinata and Neji, I didn't think that Hinata was gonna survive the round. Cuz Neji was going all out, not to mention that he tried to discourage her that "You couldn't change your destiny" speech.
Old 2004-05-01, 13:40   Link #16
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sis-con Boya
That's a different approach to "your fauvorite moment" thing.
Here I'd like you to post what was the best scene concerning a given character from Naruto, ie because of what scene you started thingking "I like this guy/girl", or "Now I know why I like Shikamaru so much". It can be a single scene or the whole chapter and, mind you, it doesn't necesaryly be the one with you fauvorite character.

added after mod post: ...and please explain in a few words why did you pick that moment

please, don't forget the spoiler tags if you choose something from the manga

as for my picks, I'll start with Neji and Hinata, cause in my case it comes down to their fight during the Chuunin egzam.

and to be precise it starts from the moment Hinata had her chakra holes closed by Neji. Her standing up after that and going all out against Neji despite she knew that without chakra she had absolutely no chance of winning was her best moment so far, IMO. And as well as Neji's. Their eyes were drawn perfectly in that moment and it really showed the meaning of "the window of soul". Hinata's eyes had this grim determination in them that allowed her to stand up after the beating Neji served her, while Neji's showed his anger and utter disbelief in what was happening.
I like mostly every character in Naruto, but some of them I like very much. After this moment Neji and Hinata joined that group of characters

now I need to think about the best Sasuke moments, It'll be a little harder cause I have a lot to choose from....
Sasuke: When he "died" to save Naruto. It was one of the best tear-jerking scenes that the Anime made, and at this point I think I wasn't sure whether Sasuke was REALLY dead.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 13:44   Link #17
Kouji
StrykerX

I'll never forget that episode when Kakashi sent Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura to find the old lady's (forgot her name) cat. That episode was really hilarious. And that Naruto would refuse of what kind of rank mission he wanted.
Old 2004-05-01, 13:51   Link #18
Sis-con Boya

Yes - you may pick even more than one. To be exact - you should eventually pick over 30 - each for every character. It does not necesarily be your top favourite scene of them all - but a scene that decribes the given character the best - like that scene when Naruto shouted "I wont lose to any of you" or a scene that in your opinion a given character looked tha coolest, most bad-ass and so on
Old 2004-05-01, 13:51   Link #19
Gai-Kakashi

When Sasuke "died" and Naruto went beserk.

When Lee stood up after opening five gates and having his arm and legs crushed. And Guy hugs him and says he's already a great Ninja.

When Naruto does the sexy technique for the first time.

When Neji hits Naruto with the 64 hands of Hakke.
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 13:52   Link #20
ziphra
Seed Whore Galore!?!

Send a message via AIM to ziphra
I have two, sorry to be so undecisive!

The first time Lee used the Omote Renge on Dosu, or whichever sound guy it was. Even though his teammate saved his ass, the Sound Nin would of been TOAST! The first time I saw that move, I almost wet my pants with joy. WHO NEEDS GENJUTSU OR NINJUTSU?

and Second was when Sasuke went all out against Oro during the Chuunin exam, 2nd test I think? He put up one heck of a fight, whether Oro was trying or not.
ziphra is offline   Reply With Quote