AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-03-14, 18:46   Link #541
swenda
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: the netherlands
i think that ussop will be like buggy and his followers
that the pirate toys will follow him and aid them in the fight against big mom
swenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-22, 22:23   Link #542
Eceip eno
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Ok so I think that gol d. Rogers could have had a devil fruit and it could have been the gum gum fruit because remember they said he was dying of an uncurable disease when luffy uses the second gear doesnt his life span decrease a little so he could have had that devil fruit I mean how could he have gotten up to the bell in skypia he might have had it or he could have had someone on his boat that had a devil fruit that let them fly I mean really if aces flame flame fruit could be remade into the world that could have happened also I think that luffy might accidentally eat the flame flame fruit I mean he could not but later he is going to have to face black beard and he has two devil fruit powers so he might eat it or he could give it to someone else but exactly what happens when someone eats a second devil fruit do they burst into flames or could they explode if either of those things happen when you eat a devil fruit then luffy would be ok if he ate the flame flame fruit right he would be made of fire when he eats it so he's won't burst into flames and he wouldn't blow up because he is made of rubber and is stretchy but he could just turn to ash but it's a theory or nothing might happen
Eceip eno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 21:19   Link #543
ricksta760
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Oceanside, CA
Wish i could have participated in this discussion long ago. If someone already wrote this kind of theory please forgive me. I'm sure I'm not the only one lol. My little theory is Luffy will recruit Jimbei and the Lucy impersenator if it really is
Spoiler for Sabo:
like i hear on the internet. That will complete his 10 person crew who will go up against Blackbeard's 10 captains leaving the final battle Luffy v Blackbeard. AM i Captain Obvious?? hahaha
ricksta760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 20:43   Link #544
solidguy
I'm not a tumor
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the dreams of beautiful women
Age: 22
That spoiler tag made me LOL
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 21:31   Link #545
ricksta760
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Oceanside, CA
Lol. I knew people would laugh even tho it's a well known fact ����
ricksta760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 10:11   Link #546
paradox13
zzz
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Yes Luffy will recruit Sabo even though he is part of the revolutionaries led by Dragon. It really makes a lot of sense for him to jump ship and forsake his comrades despite them fighting together for the past 10 years.

Yes that's a well known fact.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
paradox13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 14:41   Link #547
swenda
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: the netherlands
i think your right about sabo cause every memeber has a dream and sabo his dream is to write a book about the world.

and i think luffy will gather more allys to battle kaido and big mom
swenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 14:42   Link #548
swenda
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: the netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
And what would happen the moment the Sunny touched sea water? Not very plausible...
and what about the ship of big mom?
looks like a DFU to me
swenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 18:54   Link #549
ricksta760
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Oceanside, CA
@paradick13 ok ok. good point fine. I thought because Sabo couldn't be at marineford he as well wanted to get Blackbeard back what better way then joining the Straw Hats. ill change my theory. Luffy will recruit Jimbei and Sabo will become an ally in the final fight with the yonko. no need to get bent out of shape lol.
ricksta760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 18:55   Link #550
ricksta760
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Oceanside, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by swenda View Post
i think your right about sabo cause every memeber has a dream and sabo his dream is to write a book about the world.

and i think luffy will gather more allys to battle kaido and big mom
Yeah that Kaido has a large army. definitely need all the help he can get in the new world. People gravitate towards Luffy. should be interesting who else comes on board.
ricksta760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 19:37   Link #551
Saiduck
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norway
The Straw Hats having maximum 10 members doesn't mean that they can't have countless allies in all the Pirate Crews/Gangs Luffy has made friends with up untill now and still will.

Just look at the Dressrosa arc; after C-block Chinjao said he would have his grandchildren help Luffy, and of course Bartolomeo already adores him. Then it's Usopp restoring all the toys to normal, right after we see some of the Colosseum participants pledging their alligiance to the Straw Hats in some way (Dagama - money, Hajrudin - work, Cavendish - drop his quest for Luffy's head and help out) if they were freed.

Other examples include the Rosy Life Riders from Saobody, many of the people who broke out with Luffy from Impel Down, the Skypians and the Shandians, Vivi and Alabasta, the Franky Family, the Rolling Pirates (Lola from Thriller Bark), Jinbei and the other people from Fishman Island, Law, the Tontattas, and the Royal Family of Dressrosa as well as Kyros. A lot of these will probably come back and help the Straw Hats at some point later in the series, much like all the Pirate Crews backing Whitebeard in the Marineford arc. Sabo and the revolutionaries will just be another one of these and Sabo won't join the Strawhats for the same reason Ace never would have, as well probably a lot of other stuff which will surely be explained once we get his flashback chapters.
Saiduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 19:51   Link #552
ricksta760
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Oceanside, CA
For sure. There will be many allies. My sabo theory was out there. his personality just fits so well with the straw hats. But y'all convinced me to rethink that.
ricksta760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-08, 20:15   Link #553
paradox13
zzz
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Sabo is the older brother.

He's not going to join his younger brother's crew and serve under him.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
paradox13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 13:15   Link #554
swenda
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: the netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiduck View Post
The Straw Hats having maximum 10 members doesn't mean that they can't have countless allies in all the Pirate Crews/Gangs Luffy has made friends with up untill now and still will.

Just look at the Dressrosa arc; after C-block Chinjao said he would have his grandchildren help Luffy, and of course Bartolomeo already adores him. Then it's Usopp restoring all the toys to normal, right after we see some of the Colosseum participants pledging their alligiance to the Straw Hats in some way (Dagama - money, Hajrudin - work, Cavendish - drop his quest for Luffy's head and help out) if they were freed.

Other examples include the Rosy Life Riders from Saobody, many of the people who broke out with Luffy from Impel Down, the Skypians and the Shandians, Vivi and Alabasta, the Franky Family, the Rolling Pirates (Lola from Thriller Bark), Jinbei and the other people from Fishman Island, Law, the Tontattas, and the Royal Family of Dressrosa as well as Kyros. A lot of these will probably come back and help the Straw Hats at some point later in the series, much like all the Pirate Crews backing Whitebeard in the Marineford arc. Sabo and the revolutionaries will just be another one of these and Sabo won't join the Strawhats for the same reason Ace never would have, as well probably a lot of other stuff which will surely be explained once we get his flashback chapters.
they think that ussop is a god and they think that buggy is a saint

i think by the way that violet will join the strawhats and will take the room of the crow nest where zoro trains because of her ability
swenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 05:48   Link #555
crimsinking
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
what i cant picture now is doffys defeat, i mean oda hyped the dude up to insanity and hes(doffy) still nothing compared to kaido?? Another timeskip is needed then lol for luffy to reach raftel and at the pace the mangas going i wont be suprised if there is
crimsinking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-22, 16:02   Link #556
swenda
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: the netherlands
i just noticed in the anime rebeca has the same face as silk from the speciale episode romance dawn and for the future i hope the whole crew is gonna be bigger by adding rebbeca, barthelomeo and violet because
rebbeca= wants to get rid of all the evil ( like revo)
barthelomeo= he is a mad loving fan and wants to protect the crew
violet= of her powers ,that zoro is gonna give up the crownest that she can take it
as for sanji i think jimnbei and hacchie has come to aid theme en cecear is helping them too
swenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-30, 21:48   Link #557
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinking View Post
what i cant picture now is doffys defeat, i mean oda hyped the dude up to insanity and hes(doffy) still nothing compared to kaido?? Another timeskip is needed then lol for luffy to reach raftel and at the pace the mangas going i wont be suprised if there is
killing doflamingo would be a good way to showcase how badass kaido must be so my money is on kaido doing him in at the end of this arc
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 08:06   Link #558
LevelSeven
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Germany
do you guys think that bartolomeos barriers could have stopped whitebeards strognest earthquake attack??

i mean, his fruit is to create barriers and nothing should be better in this field than the DF user right?
so, i think he could stop it even if the barrier is destryoed after the attack.....
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 09:09   Link #559
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
do you guys think that bartolomeos barriers could have stopped whitebeards strognest earthquake attack??

i mean, his fruit is to create barriers and nothing should be better in this field than the DF user right?
so, i think he could stop it even if the barrier is destryoed after the attack.....
We don't know how effective Haki induced attacks would be against the barrier yet...
GreyZone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 13:25   Link #560
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
do you guys think that bartolomeos barriers could have stopped whitebeards strognest earthquake attack??

i mean, his fruit is to create barriers and nothing should be better in this field than the DF user right?
so, i think he could stop it even if the barrier is destryoed after the attack.....
it always comes down to the user's strength, haki and training. luffy's strong now, but he would have lost to any of his latest enemies if he was still only as powerful as when he started out. i'm sure that whitebeard was stronger and more seasoned than bartolomeo is right now. but i also think that he has the ability to train and get to a level where he can block anything
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.