AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-04, 14:19   Link #21
Kouji
StrykerX

Well, even though SO doesn't have a good translation doesn't mean that you should stop watching the series. Cuz ANBU also has an accurate translation as well.
Old 2004-05-04, 14:30   Link #22
n00blike
member 69 of S.P.A. ;)

Yeah I hope we don't have to wait that long

What is up with bakasan?
Old 2004-05-04, 14:31   Link #23
Shay
Monarch Programmer

This should be one hell of a fight i mean Kakashi aka the copy ninja! (known to have copyed over a thousand jutsu) And Itachi aka the Sharingan master! (undoubtable knows the true strentgh of the Sharingan) *Copy cat central*
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 14:40   Link #24
Kouji
StrykerX

Probably Kakashi will do to Itachi like what he did to Zabuza. Like he would copy his jutsu and use it against him. I just hope that no one gets severly hurt during this fight.
Old 2004-05-04, 14:45   Link #25
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
Probably Kakashi will do to Itachi like what he did to Zabuza. Like he would copy his jutsu and use it against him. I just hope that no one gets severly hurt during this fight.
Ahh but wouldent it be like who's copying who they would be like haha i copyed your jutsu, No way dude i copyed yours
Old 2004-05-04, 14:48   Link #26
xyrrus

For a copy cat ninja whos rumored to have copied over 1000 jutsus, he sure uses Chidori a lot. I hope he whips out a new move, cuz using chidori again is gonna be boring for me.
xyrrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 15:21   Link #27
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Oooo nice to see the the rules are being took seriously in this thread.

I just hope you are as harsh when it comes to spoiling.

Edit Konoha village has only just come through a major war,and now in pops Itachi and his sidekick to just let all hell break loose again. I hope theres some major carnage to come.
Old 2004-05-04, 15:25   Link #28
InitialD4

I personally think Kakashi will get his ass kicked by Itachi, why?
1. Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru
2. Itachi mastered the sharingan
3. He has two sharingan instead of one
4. From what I remember Kabuto said something like Kakashi cannot used the eye perfectly like an Uchiha clan
5. So that means there must be some other powers that the sharingan might have, that Kakashi can't use because its a bloodline limit thing.
InitialD4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 15:32   Link #29
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Nope, he doesn't perform as well against many people. 1 vs 1 he's a god, but when he uses his sharingan jutsus they drain him pretty quick. So he'd be worn out and outnumbered against 4 eventually.
He took out the strongest clan in Konoha alone. So yes I think he would've beaten them all.
And as mentioned already in this thread! The 3d could fight the 1, 2 and Orochimaru at the same time so he could have taken 4 jounins aswell. And Orochimaru seems to afraid to pick on Itachi, so that means Itachi is stronger then the 3d. Or Orochimaru could've just attacked Itachi and taken his body instead.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 15:50   Link #30
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNE
call me noob, but whats the difference between that one and the normal one?
Sharingan is the name on the eyes. The Jutsu he mentioned there is one of the abilitys the Sharingan got
And you are not a noob if you dont know what it is, since you have to read the manga to understand it.
Old 2004-05-04, 15:58   Link #31
DNE
Kyo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
Sharingan is the name on the eyes. The Jutsu he mentioned there is one of the abilitys the Sharingan got
And you are not a noob if you dont know what it is, since you have to read the manga to understand it.

noo, i didnt mean that, i meant the mange ones as he mentioned in the spoiler tag =/
Old 2004-05-04, 16:02   Link #32
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
If Kakashi is scared of Orochimaru, what makes he think he can take on Itachi who is superior to Orochi?

It might not be as "action-packed" as we wish, for all we know it might turn into a looooooooong staring contest.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 16:07   Link #33
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNE
noo, i didnt mean that, i meant the mange ones as he mentioned in the spoiler tag =/
Yes, that is a jutsu that only a Uchiha member can use with his sharigaen. If this isnt the answer you wanne know then I'm not sure what you mean, sorry ;/
Old 2004-05-04, 16:44   Link #34
Gai-Kakashi

He he, can't wait for this episode. I love what happens about half way through, it's such a kickass moment for a character I like. And there's a lot of characters I like, so there, no spoiling.

Sharingan vs Sharingan here I come!

What time does the episode air?
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 16:53   Link #35
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Ok, what are you guyz talking about? Especially Lexander, Itachi would kill all of them if he wants you will see it on the next episode. Btw let me clear this Itachi's sharingan doesn't consume that much chakra like Sasuke's, don't even talk about Kakashi his Sharingan drains almost all of his chakra in 5 minutes or something. Itachi's Sharingan is almost everytime active. if he want's he could destroy Konoha right now.
Old 2004-05-04, 16:56   Link #36
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Ok, what are you guyz talking about? Especially Lexander, Itachi would kill all of them if he wants you will see it on the next episode. Btw let me clear this Itachi's sharingan doesn't consume that much chakra like Sasuke's, don't even talk about Kakashi his Sharingan drains almost all of his chakra in 5 minutes or something. Itachi's Sharingan is almost everytime active. if he want's he could destroy Konoha right now.
Wow so hes that badass.

Hold up could he take out Jiraiya and Naruto Kyuubi style (frogs included)?
Old 2004-05-04, 16:58   Link #37
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
He can beat Jiraiya but he's definitely not as strong as Kyubi.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 16:58   Link #38
Evil_Sasuke

there was talk ealier about all 3 journins fighting itachi alone. Well think about it, he took out the entire uchiha clan. Im still uncertain about one aspect of it all, occhimaru, itachi and kisame have similar rings on there fingers. Now at one point were they all in coninherants with each other? At first i saw red on itachis hand so i figured it was fire, then i saw kisames ring color and it was yellow, but he controls water. Wierd so if anyone noes let me noe
Evil_Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 17:01   Link #39
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenta
He can beat Jiraiya but he's definitely not as strong as Kyubi.
Dude don't add Kyubi please, no shinobi is as strong as a Youma especially Kyubi.

*Kyubi walks just going to his home*

*Itachi shows up*

Itachi: Im gonna kill you Kyubi!!Wait wait aaah!!!

*Kyubi accidently sits on him*

Kyubi: I can swear i heard someone calling me. Hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Sasuke
there was talk ealier about all 3 journins fighting itachi alone. Well think about it, he took out the entire uchiha clan. Im still uncertain about one aspect of it all, occhimaru, itachi and kisame have similar rings on there fingers. Now at one point were they all in coninherants with each other? At first i saw red on itachis hand so i figured it was fire, then i saw kisames ring color and it was yellow, but he controls water. Wierd so if anyone noes let me noe
Can't you just wait for this episode they will explain it
Old 2004-05-04, 17:05   Link #40
tektonik
I can see that speed

not all Uchiha had sharingan only a select few, I think he gets a bonus for a sneak attack too so while he is powerful I think a Sannin would beat him.

Quote:
Well, even though SO doesn't have a good translation doesn't mean that you should stop watching the series. Cuz ANBU also has an accurate translation as well.
No but I will have to wait for anbu I loved bakasan's work his translations were as good as Anbu's
tektonik is offline   Reply With Quote