AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-04, 17:07   Link #41
Black Jaggan
Killing Intent

Hehe.....hmmm, I really wanna see Itachi fight..., and I guess it will probably be against Kakashi since he already outmatched Kurenai and Asuma.... But it is it just me, or was Itachi really wearing purple nailpolish o.0 ?
Black Jaggan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 17:15   Link #42
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tektonik
not all Uchiha had sharingan only a select few, I think he gets a bonus for a sneak attack too so while he is powerful I think a Sannin would beat him.
First of all yes its true not all Uchiha had the Sharingan but their Ninja's still were the best genuis ninja's. If there were like 50-100 clan members 20 of them would have sharingan(my opinion) I doubt it was a sneak attack it was something like 8 o'clock or something cuz Sasuke was late from school or training don't remember. so it would be kinda lame that all of them were sleeping and a 7 year old boy coming in the night. Plus don't forget this Itachi was only 13.Oh btw Orochimaru,who most of us believe is the strongest of the Sannin, said Itachi is stronger than him.
Old 2004-05-04, 17:22   Link #43
Evil_Sasuke

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
First of all yes its true not all Uchiha had the Sharingan but their Ninja's still were the best genuis ninja's. If there were like 50-100 clan members 20 of them would have sharingan(my opinion) I doubt it was a sneak attack it was something like 8 o'clock or something cuz Sasuke was late from school or training don't remember. so it would be kinda lame that all of them were sleeping and a 7 year old boy coming in the night. Plus don't forget this Itachi was only 13.Oh btw Orochimaru,who most of us believe is the strongest of the Sannin, said Itachi is stronger than him.
maybe he sed he was stronger then him becuz he had no longer use of his arms lol
Evil_Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 17:24   Link #44
Nine Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Sasuke
maybe he sed he was stronger then him becuz he had no longer use of his arms lol
No, remember Orochimaru said he is stronger than me thats why i left that organization
Old 2004-05-04, 17:29   Link #45
Evil_Sasuke

the episode 81 i have, it never mentioned anything bout an organization. He (Occ) simply sed i wish i had him, but he is stronger then me. I guess u mentioning an organization makes sence with the rings.
Old 2004-05-04, 17:30   Link #46
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
Remember that Orochimaru thinks that strength lies in the number of jutsu you know, which we all know to be false, which means that Oro's words cant be trusted, cuz he has a skewed version of power.
Old 2004-05-04, 17:39   Link #47
bobofet
Blue Pheasant

Quote:
the episode 81 i have, it never mentioned anything bout an organization. He (Occ) simply sed i wish i had him, but he is stronger then me. I guess u mentioning an organization makes sence with the rings.

You may want to rewatch the scene right after he said 'because hes even stronger than me'.....afterwards he said 'thats why i left the organization' oh btw i think the SO version didnt translate this correctly...you may want to dl anbu to get the right translation ^_^.

uh, Kouji got banned? for...posting too much??? dont know..

As for this episode, it'll be fun...not much else to say because I know what is going to happen but lets just say that for non-manga readers it should be a badass episode.
bobofet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 17:44   Link #48
Nine Devil

Quote:
You got the Shin Otaku version right, don't download theirs its full of translation errors and some parts not being translated etc., if you have bakasan's or A&A's you probably have missed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
remember that orochimaru thinks that strength lies in the number of jutsu you know, which we all know to be false, which means that oro's words cant be trusted, cuz he has a skewed version of power
Again there is Vicious-san's theory(they can't accept that Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru )
Old 2004-05-04, 17:47   Link #49
Evil_Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobofet
you may want to rewatch the scene right after he said 'because hes even stronger than me'.....afterwards he said 'thats why i left the organization' oh btw i think the SO version didnt translate this correctly...you may want to dl anbu to get the right translation ^_^.

uh, kouji got banned? for...posting too much??? dont know..

as for this episode, it'll be fun...not much else to say because i know what is going to happen but lets just say that for non-manga readers it should be a badass episode
yea i have the so version lolz, i have a question though. Do you know a site where i can purchase the naruto mangas?
Old 2004-05-04, 17:51   Link #50
bobofet
Blue Pheasant

uh i dont know about purchase(sweat)...all i can tell u is use google and you may find what you need.....you may not even need to purchase it(sweat x2) ^_^
bobofet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 17:53   Link #51
Nine Devil

Quote:
yea i have the so version lolz, i have a question though. Do you know a site where i can purchase the naruto mangas?
Oh you said purchased rofl sorry

Last edited by Nine Devil; 2004-05-04 at 18:19.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 18:00   Link #52
realdeal
The Real Deal

Im not sure if Itachi could have taken Asuma, Kakashi, Kurenei at the same time. If you watch this next episode you'll see my point, I hope this is not against the rules as Im not revealing anything but: The move he bust out on kakashi didnt exactly take 1second, during that time kurenei and asuma could finish him. Also add Gai who would be gr8 against Itachi cos of his fighting style and his got a real problem.

The 3rd is the God of shinobis or so they say, meaning on his prime he was the strongest ninja ever. I doubt a 17yr old kid has surpassed him yet. And as for the whiping of uchiha clan, well not all of them were exceptionally talented and prolly sleep.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 18:01   Link #53
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
www.amazon.com has em. I suggest just going down to your local borders/waldenbooks though(pick up "NOW" while you're at it).

I don't think it's against the rules to ask to buy something legally.

Too many damn Itachi avatars! I couldn't even recognize Nine Devil without his kyuubi avatar .

Well for some reason episode 81 didn't really "hit the spot" for me. I think it was just hyped way too much so my expectations were a bit unrealistic. I'm looking forward to how they'll animate Itachi's infamous move. Should be a good watch indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi_shay
But Kouji getting banned i wonder what for?
I'm going to ponder the guess that he had too many 1-2 liners and was banned to let him "cool-off" or something along that line.

In Remembrance - Founder of Sladism / Slade's Photobucket
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 18:01   Link #54
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Kouji got banned? That sucks ass! He was cool I enjoyed reading his posts.

So were gonna see some secret move ey that only the Uchiha can do sounds intresting. I got a feeling Kakashi isn't gonna know whats hit him after this (Zabuza) From what I've been hearing Itachi would bitch slap Zabuza and tell him to stop playing with little boys

But Kouji getting banned I wonder what for?
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 18:01   Link #55
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
if he want's he could destroy Konoha right now.
Yes he is powerful, but he can't take out the whole village :P He aint a god.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 18:20   Link #56
Nine Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
Yes he is powerful, but he can't take out the whole village :P He aint a god.
He can especially now

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal
Im not sure if Itachi could have taken Asuma, Kakashi, Kurenei at the same time. If you watch this next episode you'll see my point, I hope this is not against the rules as Im not revealing anything but: The move he bust out on kakashi didnt exactly take 1second, during that time kurenei and asuma could finish him. Also add Gai who would be gr8 against Itachi cos of his fighting style and his got a real problem.

The 3rd is the God of shinobis or so they say, meaning on his prime he was the strongest ninja ever. I doubt a 17yr old kid has surpassed him yet. And as for the whiping of uchiha clan, well not all of them were exceptionally talented and prolly sleep.
You read the manga and still don't get it? Read that fight again and listen to Kakashi once in a while.
Old 2004-05-04, 18:21   Link #57
Nine Devil

wtf sorry double post :|
Old 2004-05-04, 18:29   Link #58
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal
Im not sure if Itachi could have taken Asuma, Kakashi, Kurenei at the same time. If you watch this next episode you'll see my point, I hope this is not against the rules as Im not revealing anything but: The move he bust out on kakashi didnt exactly take 1second, during that time kurenei and asuma could finish him.

Itachi didn't really come back to konoha to start a fight. He said himself that he didn't want to kill Kurenai and Asuma. He isn't fighting seriously, he's just toying with them. Plus Itachi has another advantage, besides the sharingan which should be pointed out this episode, that will give him a huge edge over any other ninja. Itachi could easily kill Kurenai, Asuma, Kakashi, if he was serious.
Old 2004-05-04, 18:31   Link #59
stylez
Hokage

Send a message via MSN to stylez
Smile

Hehehe maybe itachi could take the sound village, or lighting village or grass, but i doubt itachi could crush konoha, after all its the largest village with the most shinobis in the entire naruto world. But yes Itachi is strong, but its hard to say who's the best, but 3rd was without any doubt one of the greatest shinobis in naruto(was). But who's the strongest isnt possible to say.
Old 2004-05-04, 18:35   Link #60
Nine Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylez
Hehehe maybe itachi could take the sound village, or lighting village or grass, but i doubt itachi could crush konoha, after all its the largest village with the most shinobis in the entire naruto world. But yes Itachi is strong, but its hard to say who's the best, but 3rd was without any doubt one of the greatest shinobis in naruto(was). But who's the strongest isnt possible to say.
Well thats why i said now, Konoha has lost half of his power.