AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-04, 18:38   Link #61
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Gai's figghting style would not be as effective against itachi as everyone seems to think...
I agree. Just because Lee handily beat Sasuke doesn't mean Gai can have an advantage over Itachi. By assumption, we can say Itachi has faced many shinobi using taijutsu and is very familiar with their tactics. Itachi has also mastered his sharingans, Gai theoretically, probably can't even scratch Itachi.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 18:39   Link #62
stylez
Hokage

Send a message via MSN to stylez
hehe, yet its still bigger than most other villages. And still Konoha have some skilled shinobi's, but its true that half the village is gone. But as mentioned earlier, even one of the legendary sannins could crush a small village by them selves alone, i doubt that can be right, i also think that itachi couldnt take on a small village alone, if not the village is very little. And for me it looks like Itachi is using alot of chakra, since he is so selective and trying to avoid to much trouble. also that he often need recovering.
Old 2004-05-04, 18:43   Link #63
Gai-Kakashi

We'll just have to watch the episode and see.
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 18:54   Link #64
xArrowofArtemisx
Sharingan User

Send a message via AIM to xArrowofArtemisx
Itachi could beat all of them, i think... he's that awesome... (even with purple nail polish and all)

but i don't think Kakashi will just fall asleep or anything.... i think he has more to him than that, that's why i'm so excited about this episode... we get to see Itachi and Kakashi (and the otras personas) fight!

i think Itachi will will because his sharingan are better than Kakashi's and Itachi is more powerful... but perhaps Kakashi will do something to him too... after all, he has Kurenai and Asuma with him... and they are in Konoha, so perhaps more allies can come...

lolz this was my thought process before i got the manga in japanese and then realized i didn't know how to read it (and hence what was going on)
xArrowofArtemisx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 18:57   Link #65
stylez
Hokage

Send a message via MSN to stylez
Itachi's form for technique using is to expensive on chakra, he wouldnt have the stamina to fight against to many shinobis at one time over a longer period. But hey! He is the most talented Uchiha ever he might do some surprising shit afterall:P read the manga dudes:P
Old 2004-05-04, 18:58   Link #66
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylez
hehe, yet its still bigger than most other villages. And still Konoha have some skilled shinobi's, but its true that half the village is gone. But as mentioned earlier, even one of the legendary sannins could crush a small village by them selves alone, i doubt that can be right, i also think that itachi couldnt take on a small village alone, if not the village is very little. And for me it looks like Itachi is using alot of chakra, since he is so selective and trying to avoid to much trouble. also that he often need recovering.
Yes there is the sannin so what, itachi beats jiraiya comes 1 week later(after recovery cuz it would be a big fight ) then crushes Konoha totally. Itachi doesn't use a lot of Chakra, it will be explained the next episode. Btw he uses something but i won't tell
Old 2004-05-04, 19:22   Link #67
donna8157

I can't wait to see Itachi's move in this episode. It looks to be great. ^_^ Hmm .. I wonder what will happen since the anime is catching up to the manga really quickly. aiyo.
donna8157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 19:23   Link #68
zabuza-sama

Well to those who say Itachi couldn't take over a small village consider this...we know Orochimaru said Itachi is more powerful..now you can speculate all you want about jutsu numbers, etc...but we have it right from the mouth of Orochimaru and he was referring to when they were in the organization together, specifically when he had the use of all his jutsu's..and earlier in the series (i could find the ep if necessary) the 3rd said that Orochimaru had enough power to take over a small country and that other ninja villages would actively seek out his power...so in short...Orochimaru has enough power to destroy a small country+ Itachi being more powerful than him = Yes, he has enough power to destroy a whole country (small) and coupled with the fact that Konoha has no Hokage...things don't look good....Regardless, the manga readers know the truth about what is going to happen...it's just highly entertaining to watch the anime viewers try to defend their favorite characters against the power which is Itachi hahaha
zabuza-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 19:28   Link #69
Hairydolphin

Send a message via AIM to Hairydolphin
Just cause Itachi is stronger than Oro doesn't mean he can take down Jiraiya just cause Oro can take on Jiraiya. Jiraiya might have a special jutsu that can't take down Itachi, we never know.
Hairydolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 20:19   Link #70
xyrrus

Provided it is true Itachi singlehandedly killed the whole clan, it does not mean he took them all on at the same time, he may well have poisoned them all or used some form of assassination that prevented resistance or being caught. He's strong but I don't think he's so strong that he could take out Konoha as it is. Oro needed both sound and sand villages and still failed to do what he came to do. As for Itachi going up against the 4 jounins mentioned, I can't say who'd win but it would be pretty close considering one of the jounins has the Sharingan.
xyrrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 20:46   Link #71
bobofet
Blue Pheasant

like...the entire uchiha clan can be like a small country(in terms of force), and itachi wiped it out.... do we need to argue anymore ~_~
bobofet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 20:47   Link #72
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
I'm going to ponder the guess that he had too many 1-2 liners and was banned to let him "cool-off" or something along that line.
Yeah he's only been here a month but I've never seen such a postwhore. He had what already 800+ posts? He's destined to have the most posts on this board .

As for Itachi I haven't read the Manga but I bet he's probably the strongest ninja in the Naruto universe to date. I would definitly say hes the strongest in the anime as of now just from what I've read on this forum.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 20:48   Link #73
bobofet
Blue Pheasant

Actually I think he got banned because he started that ep 82 thread before Vicious did.......
bobofet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 21:02   Link #74
xyrrus

I think it's cuz he broke one specific rule a lot, from the posts I've read from him, a lot of it contain manga spoilers. On top of that, he didn't even use a spoiler tag.
xyrrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 21:04   Link #75
rorosama

I thought with 4 pages someone had seen the show.
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 21:23   Link #76
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorosama
I thought with 4 pages someone had seen the show.
Episode 82 hasn't aired yet. It should be airing in about 8 hours on TV Tokyo.
Old 2004-05-04, 22:23   Link #77
CommS007

Does the Uchiha clan that Itachi killed all have the sharingan?
And we're they all equally good or at top notch? :3
How many members were there left for Itachi to kill?

And if Kakashi's friend was a sharingan user and even he died in normal battle or maybe protecting Kakashi
Which means they weren't all that super duper as Itachi? :3

We dunno exactly no? :3

And Jiraia and others shouldn't be taken lightly either no? :3

And does the sharingan effect them big creatures?

Spoiler:
Old 2004-05-04, 22:55   Link #78
Hairydolphin

Send a message via AIM to Hairydolphin
The reason I think Jiraiya is really strong is....he doesn't really fear anyone. And it doesn't seem like he is being cocky. Maybe he is hiding some of his abilities he might have learned over the years.
Hairydolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-04, 23:18   Link #79
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
Quote:
Originally Posted by tektonik
Without Bakasan a good translation won't be availible till the weekend probably. I lost faith in SO after last episode.
How so? S-O's sub will probably be out Friday, maybe even Thursday.
Old 2004-05-04, 23:37   Link #80
tektonik
I can see that speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Yes there is the sannin so what, itachi beats jiraiya comes 1 week later(after recovery cuz it would be a big fight ) then crushes Konoha totally. Itachi doesn't use a lot of Chakra, it will be explained the next episode. Btw he uses something but i won't tell
gg spoiler and you are even wrong.

The amount of hidden spoilers here is ridiculous. Why have this thread when all its going to do is ruin things for everyone else. Make this post wed. after noon around the time the raw comes out so we can actually talk about this stuff.

All I have to say is Itachi is one of the strongest nin's yet but not the strongest. At the very least he is not the end all be all strongest thing in the universe. That would kyubi.

EDIT:

Quote:
How so? S-O's sub will probably be out Friday, maybe even Thursday.
They didn't even translate half the convo between Itachi and sensai's. Bakasan and Anbu comparing them have little difference, Anbu with taking more time translates more kanji.
tektonik is offline   Reply With Quote