AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-05, 01:06   Link #81
ninraven

Awesome, right before Itachi really came to Konoha is where I stopped reading in the manga. So now this is all new to me for the first time since right before Naruto and Neji fought. It's so much better to enjoy the anime when you don't know what will happen.
ninraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 01:39   Link #82
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Well thats why i said now, Konoha has lost half of his power.
Yes, but he will have problems just on picking with Jiraiya and his summon.. He is no way near to wipe out Konoha even if they are at 50% strenght now. He is the strongest ninja we know until now, but he aint that strong. He is only a human in the Naruto world and don't got some monster thing like Gaara.
And how could Itachi possible fight against Gamabunta ?
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 02:06   Link #83
Loximaxus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
Yes, but he will have problems just on picking with Jiraiya and his summon.. He is no way near to wipe out Konoha even if they are at 50% strenght now. He is the strongest ninja we know until now, but he aint that strong. He is only a human in the Naruto world and don't got some monster thing like Gaara.
Itachi wouls surely find a way to fight him...
Thogh I don't think Itachi would win.

On topic:
I can't wait to see some more fighting and Jiraiya and Naruto's adventure is gonna be awsome to! (I hope)
Old 2004-05-05, 06:22   Link #84
realdeal
The Real Deal

Itachi is not that strong. From what weve seen so far he hasnt really proved his a God..as for him even beating jiraiya..thats sketchy, if your a manga reader youd know why I have my doubts.

And nine devil i re-read it and yea, lol, my mistake. But still, without the move it seemed da man kakashi held his own pretty well dont u think? 4vs1 I think would outmatch him, he doesnt have 360% view like a hyugaa you know and gai,asuma & kakashi arent pushovers.

As for him being able to destroy konoha thats laughable statement. The end of this episode will probably let you know that. However even without it you can workout for yourself that konoha has damm load of jounins and even the hyugaa clan are still there. Also, if byakugans has sort of an x-ray vision, whos to say the sharingan will work on a byakugan eyes? Heck hiashi would stand a good chance against him, though I doubt it

"Itachi wouls surely find a way to fight him...
Thogh I don't think Itachi would win."

Well you saw the hokages summon tidal waves and mountains, later on you see something quite special too from a certain woman.

BTW, I think oro can probably beat Itachi..if he played it to his advantage like he did with the 3rd. For example, prepare 4 coffins containing 1,2,3,4, 4 & 3 especially, unleash it on Itachi, summon manda and we have a 6v1 Itachi's ass would get whooped, maybe even by the 4th by himself.
personally i don't have a favorite, but come on. itachi's so cookie cutter it's ridiculous. LOOK AT ME. I'M ALL DARK AND MYSTERIOUS. LOOK AT ME I DON'T SMILE. WOW I'M POWERFUL. WOW I HAVE THE PERSONALITY OF A ROCK THAT HASN'T BEEN TOUCHED IN 20 YEARS.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 06:36   Link #85
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Itachi is real strong yer but take out Konoha NO! Ive been thinking and all it would take is for Naruto to get Pissed off and give him the beating of his life Kyuibi style
*Naruto flares*
Naruto: "Dont get me angry" "you wont like me when im angry"
Itachi: Huh "whats with this kid"
Naruto: "Im gonna tear you apart" Now get the hell out of my Village!
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 08:03   Link #86
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal
BTW, I think oro can probably beat Itachi..if he played it to his advantage like he did with the 3rd. For example, prepare 4 coffins containing 1,2,3,4, 4 & 3 especially, unleash it on Itachi, summon manda and we have a 6v1 Itachi's ass would get whooped, maybe even by the 4th by himself.
Well, you could argue that none of the above souls are available for Edo Tensei summonning any more, considering how the 4th sealed Kyubi, and the 3rd sealed the 1st and 2nd.

But we're goign frantically off topic here. I cant wait for this episode, its gonna rock. I'll be holding on for ANBU/AonE this time though. After last weeks fiasco, I dont trust anyone appart from Bakasan and ANBU/AonE.

I think this ep will probably have less action than many people are expecting, even going on just the preview; there's gonna be a bit of banter between Itachi and Kakashi.

Anyways, were only a couple of episodes away from my second favourite part of the whole manga, wahey

*GreyArea refrains from even hinting at it
Old 2004-05-05, 08:30   Link #87
UzumakiBatman
Me for teh pwnage :P

u can now get the raw from

www.saiyaman.info/bt
UzumakiBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 08:54   Link #88
Late
Peelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi_shay
Itachi is real strong yer but take out Konoha NO! Ive been thinking and all it would take is for Naruto to get Pissed off and give him the beating of his life Kyuibi style
*Naruto flares*
And then Itachi would wipe the floor with Naruto.
Late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 09:16   Link #89
realdeal
The Real Deal

Well oro could still sumon 4th though he sealed kyubi had it not been for the 3rd stopping it so its possible hes able to summon all.

anyhow yea off topic. I think this ep will be pretty boring, just wanna see one thing from it so I'll settle for the raw.
personally i don't have a favorite, but come on. itachi's so cookie cutter it's ridiculous. LOOK AT ME. I'M ALL DARK AND MYSTERIOUS. LOOK AT ME I DON'T SMILE. WOW I'M POWERFUL. WOW I HAVE THE PERSONALITY OF A ROCK THAT HASN'T BEEN TOUCHED IN 20 YEARS.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 09:23   Link #90
Palani
///_^

Quote:
Well oro could still sumon 4th though he sealed kyubi had it not been for the 3rd stopping it so its possible hes able to summon all.

anyhow yea off topic. I think this ep will be pretty boring, just wanna see one thing from it so I'll settle for the raw.
Speak English. The first sentence is close to jibberish.

And the raw is overcrowded. Over 200 leechers and 2 seeders. But it will be worth it. Although it might not be action-packed this episode will be great. If they get everything right that is.
Old 2004-05-05, 10:33   Link #91
xavier8200

What if Itachi did have a summon? wouldn't you think that any respectable "high quality shinobi" has a summon?

Orochimaru
Sarutboi
Kakashi
Jiraiya
Naruto
Tsunade

We all know that there is more possiblities out there than what we have seen. Maybe Itachi has something that hasn't been shown in the manga or the anime.
Honestly, I would't use my summon unless I really realy neded it. So maybe he has something up his sleeves. I think that he does seeing how badass of a ninja he is.

Sig by Kagetsu, Avy by wnkryo
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 10:35   Link #92
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Late
And then Itachi would wipe the floor with Naruto.
If Naruto released Kyubis full power then I think not :P
can't wait for the next episode really. And can't wait for the trip with Jiraiya and Naruto beeing Animated.

Last edited by Chosen; 2004-05-05 at 11:02.
Old 2004-05-05, 10:52   Link #93
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tektonik
gg spoiler and you are even wrong.

The amount of hidden spoilers here is ridiculous. Why have this thread when all its going to do is ruin things for everyone else. Make this post wed. after noon around the time the raw comes out so we can actually talk about this stuff.
Are you stupid or what? There is no single spoiler here. Point me where it is? His Sharingan is almost everytime active,his Sharingan doesn't use many chakra like Sasuke's or Kakashi's(this is not a spoiler, its from the episode self). Anyways Itachi would crush Konoha.

Quote:
Ever tought that there are other summon's, ever thought the possibilty it will never turn into a summon fight

Quote:
Itachi is not that strong. From what weve seen so far he hasnt really proved his a God..as for him even beating jiraiya..thats sketchy, if your a manga reader youd know why I have my doubts.

And nine devil i re-read it and yea, lol, my mistake. But still, without the move it seemed da man kakashi held his own pretty well dont u think? 4vs1 I think would outmatch him, he doesnt have 360% view like a hyugaa you know and gai,asuma & kakashi arent pushovers.

As for him being able to destroy konoha thats laughable statement. The end of this episode will probably let you know that. However even without it you can workout for yourself that konoha has damm load of jounins and even the hyugaa clan are still there. Also, if byakugans has sort of an x-ray vision, whos to say the sharingan will work on a byakugan eyes? Heck hiashi would stand a good chance against him, though I doubt it

"Itachi wouls surely find a way to fight him...
Thogh I don't think Itachi would win."

Well you saw the hokages summon tidal waves and mountains, later on you see something quite special too from a certain woman.

Read the manga again and this time read what Itachi says . The end of this episode will show What Itachi is and that he could take out Konoha. Kakashi hold his own prety well? whahahah read it again oh btw read the inane translation please Btw Asuma,Kurenai,Gai are pushovers for Itachi.(example remember Orochimaru Kakashi? How Kakashi got scared just because his sakki!)

And don't give me Hyuuga they would be wiped out before they even know.

Funny thing is we only saw what Orochimaru has his tecniques and stuff but nothing about itachi and you say it like Itachi doesn't have any jutsu. Don't doubt it Itachi definatly has super Kinjutsu's if Oro could have beaten Itachi he wouldn't have left the organization. Btw ever tought of the possibility that Itachi can stop the edo tensei like the 3rd

A little advise watch this episode still have doubts then ask.
Old 2004-05-05, 10:53   Link #94
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi_shay
*Naruto flares*

HAHAHAAHAHA!!

Itachi would snap Naruto like a twig, even IN Kyuubi mode. hell, Oro already showed that Kyuubi Naruto is nothing against any overly skilled Ninja.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 10:54   Link #95
Nine Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha
HAHAHAAHAHA!!

Itachi would snap Naruto like a twig, even IN Kyuubi mode. hell, Oro already showed that Kyuubi Naruto is nothing against any overly skilled Ninja.
Oh yeah thnx Sasuke Uchiha i had forgotten this one, Like he said Naruto with Kyubi is still nothing....nothing.
Old 2004-05-05, 11:01   Link #96
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha
HAHAHAAHAHA!!

Yeah, because the Kyubi chakra Naruto released against Oro was soooo big.... Nah.
When Naruto learn how to use the Kyubi power for full Itachi cant stop him. Or do you really think Itachi can wipe out one of the strongest demons ?
Old 2004-05-05, 11:03   Link #97
Nine Devil

Quote:
Yeah, because the Kyubi chakra Naruto released against Oro was soooo big.... Nah.
When Naruto learn how to use the Kyubi power for full Itachi cant stop him. Or do you really think Itachi can wipe out one of the strongest demons ?
We are talking about now not the future, its a fact that Naruto would 10 years later wipe everyone's ass.
Old 2004-05-05, 11:05   Link #98
Late
Peelo

Quote:
If Naruto released Kyubis full power then I think not :P
Well. He can't. Not even close.
Late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 11:08   Link #99
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Read the manga again and this time read what Itachi says . The end of this episode will show What Itachi is and that he could take out Konoha. Kakashi hold his own prety well? whahahah read it again oh btw read the inane translation please Btw Asuma,Kurenai,Gai are pushovers for Itachi.(example remember Orochimaru Kakashi? How Kakashi got scared just because his sakki!)

And don't give me Hyuuga they would be wiped out before they even know.

Funny thing is we only saw what Orochimaru has his tecniques and stuff but nothing about itachi and you say it like Itachi doesn't have any jutsu. Don't doubt it Itachi definatly has super Kinjutsu's if Oro could have beaten Itachi he wouldn't have left the organization. Btw ever tought of the possibility that Itachi can stop the edo tensei like the 3rd

A little advise watch this episode still have doubts then ask.
He can't wipe out Konoha alone. Not even Kyubi was able to do this(Because he was sealed before he was able to). And he cannot pick on Hyuuga easy. The leader there(Can't remember name), wiped out like 7 Jounins/Chuunins in no time.

P.S: Please use "," where it should be a small stop. Kinda hard reading some of the sentences.

Quote:
We are talking about now not the future, its a fact that Naruto would 10 years later wipe everyone's ass.
Yes, I am talking about now. If you remember the fight against Haku nothing worked on Naruto, everything of damage on him just healed, and he beated the crap out of a damn strong bloodline guy on one of his first missions ever.
Old 2004-05-05, 11:12   Link #100
CommS007

It's not like Naruto could use all of the Kyubi's chakra effectively and know a lot of jutsus and tactics if not all (yet?) :3

But Itachi didn't know Jiraia was back in the leaf village no?
And not to mention the Third is gone :3
Which would make him destroying Konoha then a lot easier no?
(If there were only jounins and lower. :3)

Itachi ish overrated, but cool :3
We'll only know until there ish a full and complete battle with anyone or many :3
He might have a summon or might not need it, we'll just have to wait.
Too bad Itachi doesn't or couldn't use Sakki (sp?) on the jounins to freeze them.

Against the jounins of Konoha he should be able to handle them but it will get tiresome,
but against one of the sannin it will be tough and things can go either way depending on what they all can whip out and trump cards, imho.

I think, a lot of in the manga and anime is a lot of big talk, at many times :3
Just to make someone seem so super duper and we're all like in awe, yet again :3