AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Da Capo Girl
Nemu 44 25.58%
Sakura 14 8.14%
Miharu 17 9.88%
Kotori 51 29.65%
Mako 12 6.98%
Moe 16 9.30%
Yoriko 15 8.72%
Koyomi 1 0.58%
I hate all of them. 2 1.16%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2003-11-05, 03:37   Link #21
lordwu

Neko girl is the best!
lordwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-05, 21:40   Link #22
Shizo

I don't remember seeing a girl called Koyomi...
Shizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-05, 23:37   Link #23
::faze
<3 Scrapped Princess

Moe is the best! I love all the scenes with her in it, especially the ones involving her undersized bikini ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-10A
lmfao i am the only sakura-chan fan for dacapo.... hohoho......
I think most ppl find Sakura annoying by the way she acts. I think she's alright, but there's nothing too interesting about her, but then again they haven't really focused on her yet. She looks too young to be hot as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizo
I don't remember seeing a girl called Koyomi...
Koyomi is Kotori's sister, the prof/nurse? im not sure which one it is. She's a babe, but she doesn't get enough airtime to be noticed. We don't really know too much about her, other than that she is a little stern with Asakura and protective of her sister.
::faze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-06, 00:23   Link #24
144M_HYPERION
Miracle Yang !!

Miharu is very cute ...

"Banana Banana Banana"
144M_HYPERION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-06, 00:30   Link #25
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Kaga
Considering my age, I feel a bit embarrased doing a poll like this but after watching Da Capo 16, I just want to basically know what % of the people like Nemu because I just can't stand her any longer.
You didnt mention why? From the poll,,Nemu wins too...As AG3 mentioned, all of the girls in DaCapo is cool and Nemu is just likable for no apparent reason...
Old 2003-11-06, 01:24   Link #26
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Actually no, Nemu isn't that much likable. She's just one of those annoying characters that makes you wish you could enter the show and stab her to death.. ^^'''

I vote for Miharu, she's cute, funny, and she loves banana. *points to his avatar*
Old 2003-11-06, 03:40   Link #27
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Kool sig as usual from the great Crimson-san. I still want to see you do one on that Japanese girl with skirt and deadly weapon with deadly attitude from movie Kill Bill..I will be the first one to copy it on my HD..
Old 2003-11-06, 09:21   Link #28
bluemist
i am the mist

I'd say Mako. Energetic and tomboyish girl but still is feminine at times.
bluemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-06, 09:23   Link #29
stsaturn

Moe because she reminds me of Mutsumi Otohime (Love Hina)
stsaturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-07, 00:34   Link #30
Bleed Kaga
Basketball Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
You didnt mention why? From the poll,,Nemu wins too...As AG3 mentioned, all of the girls in DaCapo is cool and Nemu is just likable for no apparent reason...
If I have to find a reason I would have to say that sad, jealous, and depressive look she gives every time Junichi talks/smiles/hangs out with anothe girl is extremely annoying to me.. and she did that alot in episode 16.

And actually I'm not surprised at Nemu leadint the poll, one thing I learned a very long time ago is that I'm definitely not the target audience for most harlem/romance anime.
Bleed Kaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-07, 01:09   Link #31
PocariSweat
ポカリが?どんな動物ですか?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stsaturn
Moe because she reminds me of Mutsumi Otohime (Love Hina)
Hehe, me too. Ya ever notice how many Anime's have a character like that? -some strangely sleepy girl with long dark hair and a narcoleptic personality? They are usually said to have "low blood pressure" too - makes me wonder if that's a real disease in Japan
PocariSweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-02, 01:21   Link #32
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

First post ever on here!

Whoa, that's the first time I realized that Mutsumi and Moe are alike... damn I'm slow.

Anyways, I didn't vote (not yet), but I like Yoriko and Kotori the most, with Moe following close behind. I hate how Yoriko is only actually in two eps (the rest of the time she's outside or just "there".

I actually liked Nemu a lot before, but yeah she reminds me of that annoying 3rd wheel in a relationship that gets the guy...

Someone commented that they weren't the average target audience for most things, same with me. I lot of the time I like disliked chars and dislike the popular ones.
Old 2003-12-02, 02:03   Link #33
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

I like Moe, Nemu and Kotori but I voted for Kotori. I hope she gets more screen time, I love her voice seiyuu Yui Horie I want hear her sing again.
Old 2003-12-04, 10:55   Link #34
Hao Asakura
Newbie arimasen

First I vote for Moe because she is just too blur for everything, clumsy but attractive, has a nice figure, and for her nabe addiction.
Second is Miharu for her act like a cute puppy when seeing a banana.
Hao Asakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 14:02   Link #35
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-10A
lmfao i am the only sakura-chan fan for dacapo.... hohoho......
No your not
Old 2003-12-04, 17:30   Link #36
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
I like Moe, Nemu and Kotori but I voted for Kotori. I hope she gets more screen time, I love her voice seiyuu Yui Horie I want hear her sing again.
Ditto here.

I think they should give us more time with Kotori, because she's an interesting character.

I wish we could hear Kotori sing a little more, and maybe give us some development on her character.
(Especially the issue of telepathy and stuff like that... )

(Though I doubt it'll happen. boo...

heh... anyone mind giving me the plot outline for Kotori's path in the game? =D)

Moe's a fun character too, I'd say she'd probably make the best wife out of the group.

(Nemu's way too possessive, same with Sakura...
and as much as I like Kotori, I think it'd be scary to have a wife that could read your EVERY thought. =P I mean... no surprises... no keeping secrets to yourself. etc etc. =D )
eMpTy265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 00:30   Link #37
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by eMpTy265
(Nemu's way too possessive, same with Sakura...
and as much as I like Kotori, I think it'd be scary to have a wife that could read your EVERY thought. =P I mean... no surprises... no keeping secrets to yourself. etc etc. =D )
Yeah, she'd also know what you did last summer...

But back on topic... Kotori... would be my dream wife... Moe as well... and Yoriko as well... ah screw it, why doesn't Canada endorse bigomy?

But I'm almost afraid to watch episode 25... I was NOT a happy camper in that final ep with Kotori. And I'm dreading ep 26.

Why Nemu, why? I used to like you, I used to think you were cool... but then you showed your true colours.
Old 2004-01-08, 01:33   Link #38
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma
But I'm almost afraid to watch episode 25... I was NOT a happy camper in that final ep with Kotori. And I'm dreading ep 26.

Why Nemu, why? I used to like you, I used to think you were cool... but then you showed your true colours.
Showed her true colours? Did she really change that much?

Anyways, my two favorites are definitely Nemu and Kotori. Kotori was my early favorite (and I gotta admit, I was pretty disappointed by Junichi in episode 23 also), but I came to like Nemu more and more as the series went along. That being said, though, I really like all the characters in Da Capo - they definitely each had their good points.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 01:45   Link #39
jakkz

damnnnnnnnnn so harddd to choose between Nemu, Yoriko and Kotori ... so they're all NO#1
Old 2004-01-08, 17:19   Link #40
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Kaga
Considering my age, I feel a bit embarrased doing a poll like this but after watching Da Capo 16, I just want to basically know what % of the people like Nemu because I just can't stand her any longer.
Nemu! Because she is cute and she has the whole world against her.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote