AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2014-05-29, 09:53   Link #1601
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Don't know if I asked (and it's probably not done)

My Japanese is quite limited aside from the names of the original generation pilots for the Macross Ace/Ultimate/Triangle Frontier PSP games in katakana, so I need help in translating their official profiles, including their personalities.

The kanji of the seiyus... I can probably take care of that unless someone doesn't mind. I know Jun Konno and Tetsu Inada from the top of my mind. IIRC, Yu Kobayashi is there.

I don't need a translation of the other parts of the article.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-29, 19:48   Link #1602
Troyd
waboo

Hi, I'm here to ask for some help. I'm prepared to be ignored because the thing here is kinda complicated.
So I'm an artist, this is my pixiv account (NSFW): http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5283913
The thing is, the other day I got a message from the Comic House director, who runs the LO magazine, Comic Tenma, etc.
I kinda can read japanese by myself, with some research for certain kanjis I can get the main context of things. But I CAN'T write a thing. I'm super bad at writing so I need help
So he offered me to work by doing a bw comic, a coloured short story or and illustration.
I think I would go for the illustration or the short story to make things quick.
I need someone willing to help me to comunicate with this man. Obviously I would try to make things simple for both of us.
So would you help a spaniard to appear in the comic tenma haha
I'll leave my email here in case someone prefers to contact me this way: troyd_str@hotmail . com
Thank you very much!!
Troyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-29, 21:10   Link #1603
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥

^ In case you can't find anyone, you might want to try http://lang-8.com/
Old 2014-06-29, 05:24   Link #1604
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou

Would anyone be able to translate what these ladies like and dislike for me, please?

Old 2014-07-11, 09:49   Link #1605
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Going over stuff from the Toshinden series, which is an old game from the 1990s. One thing that I was trying to figure out if the kanji of Toshindaibuki, the name of the tournament is this:

Quote:
闘神大武器
I'm not sure if it's correct. Can someone verify this? From the gist of this, it means "Large Fighting God Arms Tournament". But I'm not sure. Sound a mouthful.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-14, 06:20   Link #1606
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author

東京戦迷いアクチーベーチング

Tokyo-sen Mayoi Activating

Is that right?
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
song, translation