AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-09, 08:58   Link #1
DNE
Kyo!

a good program to...

sry, i dont know which part of the forum this belongs in so il just post it in here

so erm, i was wondering if anyone know any good programs out there that allows me to take screen caps or even small clips of AVI videos?because am using virtual dub atm, and that doesnt load AVI videos
Old 2004-05-09, 09:00   Link #2
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

well, my virtual dub loads AVIs fine, i suggest you re-download it.

for screen caps you can also use BSplayer or Hypersnap DX
Old 2004-05-09, 09:01   Link #3
Palani
///_^

I'd suggest the Tech Support forum. Or the Animated Gif Thread in the General Area.
Old 2004-05-09, 09:07   Link #4
Shino~
The Legendary Perv Genin

BS player is def the way to go! very usefull
Old 2004-05-09, 09:59   Link #5
DNE
Kyo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoji
well, my virtual dub loads AVIs fine, i suggest you re-download it.

for screen caps you can also use BSplayer or Hypersnap DX

mines 1.5.10, it plays a few AVI's just not the naruto ones =/
Old 2004-05-09, 10:16   Link #6
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNE
sry, i dont know which part of the forum this belongs in so il just post it in here

so erm, i was wondering if anyone know any good programs out there that allows me to take screen caps or even small clips of AVI videos?because am using virtual dub atm, and that doesnt load AVI videos
are you talking about the screencaps that are like, one image? one cap? well, I just use windows and my keyboard for that... there's a button that says Print Screen on my keyboard, right top... and I used it, it works one way or another. there was a guy on this forum the forum that didn't manage to do it, but it woks just fine for me here... try to pause the video, then cap, then paste in paint, the cut out your part (play the vid in windowed mode or you'll get too much pixels and unpure image) and paste it in a new pic, and after that you can unpause the vid. that way, it works just fine for me; I have some nice pic's of Gaara's surprised head with Lee attacking him

edit>> I use Ulead to make GIF's from vid's...
Old 2004-05-09, 12:19   Link #7
Kouji
StrykerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNE

This would go in the tech support section of the AnimeSuki, under Download help.
Old 2004-05-09, 12:22   Link #8
farah_ustun
Fumoffu!!

Use Windows Movie Maker
It can load any movie file (as long as u have the codec), and you can make small clips very simply and save them in AVI format or any other, and can also take JPEG screenshots...

I use it to make my avatars...
Closed Thread