AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-08, 01:00   Link #1
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Tenchi Muyo - Ryo-Ohki

Just curious about the timing of this anime. What's the general release schedule for this OVA? Not asking for "when will it be released" or anything silly like that. I'm more curious of how often they release an episode of this excellent anime. Is it once a month, once every 6 months, once a year? Just curious for the most part. I know some OVA's are set on 6 month release intervals and I'm hoping this one isn't. I'd be happy to wait patiently for each if they're scheduled at decent intervals.

And I don't consider 6 month release intervals decent either. hehe.
Old 2003-11-20, 10:52   Link #2
Lostowl

I'd like to bump this...

I'd like to bump this and ask as well. Does anyone have the skinny on OAV 3? The first episode was so good, but mostly filler, I can't wait until the next one.

What is the experienced opinion? How often will we be seeing a Tenchi Muyo Fansub?
Old 2003-11-21, 05:44   Link #3
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator

Well the next episode (2) is due out on December 21:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VPBV-11805

That would (sigh) put about 3 months between episodes.
Based on the length of the previous Tenchi OVA series, this
one will probably be 6 episodes as well.
Old 2003-11-21, 05:48   Link #4
Garylisk
Baka Neko!
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Garylisk Send a message via AIM to Garylisk Send a message via MSN to Garylisk Send a message via Yahoo to Garylisk Send a message via Skype™ to Garylisk
Episode 2 is due to come out December 21, BUT... It was originally scheduled to come out NOVEMBER 21. It got bumped back an entire month. Whether or not this will be a continuing trend, we shall see. Episode 3 is slated for February, though.. so it's possible that it'll be every 3 months.

While other groups have more than likely surpassed us in quality (Especially AniKraze's recent release), keep an eye on http://fot.dyndns.org - I am trying to keep it with the most up to date info, and we'll probably be the first ones to get the ep 2 sub out.

(Hopefully by then we'll have more reliable torrent hosting! If you know anyone who can host for us, please let me know! I've contacted a.scarywater.net's admin, but he's not replied or updated the page for ages.)
Old 2003-11-21, 12:07   Link #5
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Yay!! 3 Cheers to GHDpro!! Thanks for the info!
Closed Thread