AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-05-13, 16:21   Link #1
Maeloth2
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Not Impressed

I posted an add here for my clan. It was not spam, lengthly, obscene, or repeditive and yet it has been deleted and my other user name has been blocked. I want to know why, when others are posting about theyre own guilds, that i am the exception. I want to speak with the administrator of this site immediatly.
Maeloth2 is offline  
Old 2004-05-13, 16:50   Link #2
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
straight up... this thread is gonna locked too... it's just the way it works here.... sucks ass... I know.... besides... you should advertise clan recruitment spam in the appropriate places... like at gamefaqs or something... I believe you can only discuss games here and not try to recruit new clan members...

I suggest that you send a private message to one of the moderators... I believe if you click on the forum leaders link... you should be able to easily pm them...
__________________
Prince of Chronics is offline  
Old 2004-05-13, 17:18   Link #3
xris
Just call me Ojisan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: U.K. Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeloth2
I posted an add here for my clan. It was not spam, lengthly, obscene, or repeditive and yet it has been deleted and my other user name has been blocked. I want to know why, when others are posting about theyre own guilds, that i am the exception. I want to speak with the administrator of this site immediatly.
Which bit of the forum rules didn't you understand
  • "Army Building" games spam
    Posting links on the forum to any online "army building" games like those found on outwar.com or kingsofchaos.com will result in an immediate ban, without warning.
xris is offline  
Old 2004-05-13, 17:54   Link #4
wnkryo
HainShodan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: new york city
I don't know why these forums have crazed mods with even more crazed rules.

But in either case, I knew you were heading in the wrong direction when you started your sentence with "I posted an add here...".
__________________
wnkryo is offline  
Old 2004-05-13, 20:13   Link #5
DekaMaster
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
I highly expect to get banned for this but I could care less at this point. One of the admins,Nosanninwa banned me once for "Insulting another member". But then here lately a person was insulting other members even going as far as to tell others to kill themselves for their opinions. I called the admins on it and I was told how stupid my statements are Well guess what the person doing the insulting this time is friends with the admins here and a half op in the Animesuki irc channel. What does this all mean? It means that if you are buddies with certain animesuki admins you can get away with anything even having them ignore or change rules. If not you are Shit out of luck.
DekaMaster is offline  
Old 2004-05-13, 21:00   Link #6
Secca
nya`
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
But he did posted something about his clan. I'm not sure why it's not allowed but I'm sure there is a good reason behind it.

And just beating on a dead horse over a closed thread just look kinda pathetic to me.
__________________
Secca is offline  
Old 2004-05-13, 22:55   Link #7
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bakersfield, CA, USA,
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
But he did posted something about his clan. I'm not sure why it's not allowed but I'm sure there is a good reason behind it.

And just beating on a dead horse over a closed thread just look kinda pathetic to me.
Agreed. Get over it. Everyone on this forum has learned to [except for a certain JAppi].

KingRanger, was it a permaban?
__________________
Slade xTekno is offline  
Old 2004-05-14, 01:12   Link #8
DekaMaster
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade xTekno
Agreed. Get over it. Everyone on this forum has learned to [except for a certain JAppi].

KingRanger, was it a permaban?

No it wasn't. But that is not the point. The point is Nosanninwa as an admin here makes it seem like the animesuki admins play favorites when rules are consirned
DekaMaster is offline  
Old 2004-05-14, 01:33   Link #9
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New York, USA
You've been beating this dead horse ever since I banned you ages ago. You brought it up in Annoying Moderators and couldn't understand then why nobody agreed with you. Now you bring it up again in the hope that you can find a more sympathetic audience this time. It is time to get over the fact that I banned you once.


Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanger
I highly expect to get banned for this but I could care less at this point.
Despite your expectations, I am not going to ban you for this, simply because we dont have any rules against questioning the moderators. We've got more than a few threads on this forum dedicated to that very endevour. You should know them, you've posted in a few. Since you weren't banned for it then, I have to assume that you are merely grandstanding with your statement that you expect to be banned.
__________________

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2004-05-14 at 01:46.
NoSanninWa is offline  
Old 2004-05-14, 01:34   Link #10
Thany
Unfair
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
This is funny!
Everytime I see a post of KingRanger; it is most likely a troll...
Now I wonder why wouldn't the admins/mods not listen to a troll...
Well I guess the answer is in the sentence actually
When you'll grow up and stop random trolling in the more post you can, perhaps the moderation team will eventually take you seriously.
But right now, you just can't get it. *sigh*
And I guess NsW banned you for trolling or flamming... Am I in the truth?
__________________
Thany is offline  
Old 2004-05-14, 02:02   Link #11
babbito2k
annoying white bat
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
A lot of practices which were formerly accepted seem to have fallen into disuse. Insulting posts and flame wars should simply be reported. Problems with moderators should be handled privately. I would like to see things done that way again because it gives people a chance to communicate directly and maybe understand each other better.

I think that the present situation, with people posting complaints and others chiming in with different complaints, is unsatisfactory. It does not lead to understanding. Because members are not equally informed about the circumstances of various complaints, it is a form of gossip.

If it is necessary to add rules regarding conflict resolution, so be it.
__________________
babbito2k is offline  
Old 2004-05-14, 02:42   Link #12
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Netherlands
Age: 35
Having had a look at the post in question, it was no doubt spam, which simply is NOT allowed
on this forum, period. Now whether exactly it was "army-building" type spam*, I'm not entirely
sure, but your attempt to "bump" the thread you created certainly didn't help...

(* "army-building" spam URLs usually contain userid's)

From what I can see, deletion of the thread was certainly justified. You speak of "why others
are allowed to post about their guilds". Just report them, and we'll take care of them if they
are also as obvious spam as your thread was.
GHDpro is offline  
Old 2004-05-14, 09:47   Link #13
DekaMaster
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
This is funny!
Everytime I see a post of KingRanger; it is most likely a troll...
Now I wonder why wouldn't the admins/mods not listen to a troll...
Well I guess the answer is in the sentence actually
When you'll grow up and stop random trolling in the more post you can, perhaps the moderation team will eventually take you seriously.
But right now, you just can't get it. *sigh*
And I guess NsW banned you for trolling or flamming... Am I in the truth?
He banned me for "Insulting other AS members" but he allows his friends to do the same. And instead of admiting that this is what he does he covers it up by either insulting me or telling me to stop beating a dead horse. And yes NoSanninWa I know exactly why some people won't publicly agree with me,as I have allready stated to you,they are either your buddies as is the person you allow to get away with things others get banned for. Or they for some stupid reason are scared that you will ban them.
DekaMaster is offline  
Old 2004-05-14, 10:05   Link #14
Thany
Unfair
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanger
He banned me for "Insulting other AS members" but he allows his friends to do the same. And instead of admiting that this is what he does he covers it up by either insulting me or telling me to stop beating a dead horse. And yes NoSanninWa I know exactly why some people won't publicly agree with me,as I have allready stated to you,they are either your buddies as is the person you allow to get away with things others get banned for. Or they for some stupid reason are scared that you will ban them.
Nope, people don't listen to you because your main passion is trolling.
And could you tell us what were those posts where there was supposed insults?
__________________
Thany is offline  
Old 2004-05-14, 10:38   Link #15
xris
Just call me Ojisan
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: U.K. Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanger
He banned me for "Insulting other AS members" but he allows his friends to do the same. And instead of admiting that this is what he does he covers it up by either insulting me or telling me to stop beating a dead horse. And yes NoSanninWa I know exactly why some people won't publicly agree with me,as I have allready stated to you,they are either your buddies as is the person you allow to get away with things others get banned for. Or they for some stupid reason are scared that you will ban them.
And this is the wrong place (and the wrong method) to air these sort of rumours (because that's all they are at the moment since you don't seem to provide any proof). Please take this to PM and supply me the details.
xris is offline  
Old 2004-05-14, 10:39   Link #16
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanger
He banned me for "Insulting other AS members" but he allows his friends to do the same. And instead of admiting that this is what he does he covers it up by either insulting me or telling me to stop beating a dead horse. [b]And yes NoSanninWa I know exactly why some people won't publicly agree with me,as I have allready stated to you,they are either your buddies as is the person you allow to get away with things others get banned for[b]. Or they for some stupid reason are scared that you will ban them.
1) you probably used profanity.

2) we dont agree with him because you are wrong. (err... she?)


Quote:
I posted an add here for my clan
if it was what you said, no one wants more shit about some other gaming clan. (unless it is clan-dna ). if we wanted one, we would join one. if we dont want one, we wouldnt look for one.

your thread (if it was a thread) was deleted for just cause.
Quote:
It was not spam
nope, thats exactly what it is.

Quote:
my other user name has been blocked.
doesnt that mean you are in possession of 2 usernames, and should be banned

Quote:
I want to know why, when others are posting about theyre own guildsthat i am the exception
because they didnt start a thread about it.

if you want to advertize for your clan that bad, put a link in your siggy.
hobobaggins is offline  
Old 2004-05-14, 13:03   Link #17
JOJOS'STAR
Ero~Kairin! ^-^ Yeay!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: ~ Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanger
He banned me for "Insulting other AS members" but he allows his friends to do the same. And instead of admiting that this is what he does he covers it up by either insulting me or telling me to stop beating a dead horse. And yes NoSanninWa I know exactly why some people won't publicly agree with me,as I have allready stated to you,they are either your buddies as is the person you allow to get away with things others get banned for. Or they for some stupid reason are scared that you will ban them.
I won't go on any quest to make you say sane things here but why don't you go post on other forums since it seems nobody agrees with you on this one ?

And who is that exeption? Are you still there?? Why don't you post your counsel's speech with some proof or written fact??? this is stupid. Do it man. DO it! Right here right now show what you got!!! Nothing. Cause you have too much time on you hands and you waste hour time and yours. Just have fun and shut it cause all you'll gain by annoying members like me is complain about you to the mods and evetualy get perm-ban and you will have looked for it. I don't get it why Mods accept to be manipulated so much by a so simple image of your own truth. I just meen by that, that you won't put the effort of even doing it intelligently. You debate your own point of view by not providing us with any visual proof of your paronoya of the Mod corruption. Entertain yourself with something more clever then this!! Are you a habitual criminal or what ?? aiming for any autority??? I suggest you get over it, or Kill kingRanger's user name for good and don't come back. Have a nice day. Jojo.


P.S. Don't start your futur post with "You see!! You see!! I told you!" cause I don't give a.. *sigh*. Everybody sees the truth exept you.

Last edited by JOJOS'STAR; 2004-05-14 at 13:36.
JOJOS'STAR is offline  
Old 2004-05-14, 15:00   Link #18
DekaMaster
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
I won't go on any quest to make you say sane things here but why don't you go post on other forums since it seems nobody agrees with you on this one ?

And who is that exeption? Are you still there?? Why don't you post your counsel's speech with some proof or written fact??? this is stupid. Do it man. DO it! Right here right now show what you got!!! Nothing. Cause you have too much time on you hands and you waste hour time and yours. Just have fun and shut it cause all you'll gain by annoying members like me is complain about you to the mods and evetualy get perm-ban and you will have looked for it. I don't get it why Mods accept to be manipulated so much by a so simple image of your own truth. I just meen by that, that you won't put the effort of even doing it intelligently. You debate your own point of view by not providing us with any visual proof of your paronoya of the Mod corruption. Entertain yourself with something more clever then this!! Are you a habitual criminal or what ?? aiming for any autority??? I suggest you get over it, or Kill kingRanger's user name for good and don't come back. Have a nice day. Jojo.


P.S. Don't start your futur post with "You see!! You see!! I told you!" cause I don't give a.. *sigh*. Everybody sees the truth exept you.

I am discussing this with Xris over Pirvate msg as he asked. In the future you might try slowing down when you post. I am not sure if english is your first language but I am sure there are people here that can help.
DekaMaster is offline  
Old 2004-05-14, 15:09   Link #19
Thany
Unfair
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanger
I am discussing this with Xris over Pirvate msg as he asked. In the future you might try slowing down when you post. I am not sure if english is your first language but I am sure there are people here that can help.
KingRanger if you have nothing else to say, just don't post, that's what the preview post is for.
Just look at what you write before posting something useless...
Anyway I agree with JOJO'STAR and I still think you should calm down a bit, the moderator team is good and I've never seem anything wrong with what they moderate, at least now
__________________
Thany is offline  
Old 2004-05-14, 16:24   Link #20
Maeloth2
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Basically it comes down to this. You let children have a little bit of responsibility and they flaunt it, abuse it, and call it a days work. This is how it works in forums as im begining to see.Whoever considers a simple short polite ad spam has been severly sheltered from the rest of the internet, and i'd suggest you ask your parents to turn the adult content block off.Im not going to argue it however, i found this petty site in the ass end of a google search and it can stay there and rot for all i care.
Maeloth2 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.