AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-16, 00:01   Link #1
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Lightbulb It's ironic that all the former Hokage ended up in Deaths' stomach

Well,i just remembered what the Third said about the "Death Seal",about never being able to go to heaven and to spend an eternity in Death's stomach after making the pact.

As we all know,in the end,the Third,sealing the First and Second,wound up in Death's stomach along with the First and Second.
But the Fourth also used that same sealing technique on Kyuubi.

The ironic thing is,they all died protecting the village,and in the end,two of the Five(Four)Hokage,died using technique.

Last edited by Inuzuka; 2004-05-16 at 01:23. Reason: The tittle revealed spoilers^^;
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 00:30   Link #2
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka
Well,i just remembered what the Third said about the "Death Seal",about never being able to go to heaven and to spend an eternity in Death's stomach after making the pact.

As we all know,in the end,the Third,sealing the First and Second,wound up in Death's stomach along with the First and Second.
But the Fourth also used that same sealing technique on Kyuubi.

The ironic thing is,they all died protecting the village,and in the end,two of the Five(Four)Hokage,died using technique.
If you think back to what Sarutobi told Oro about the Death Seal Jutsu, both the caster and the victim(s) will end up in Death God's stomach and fight eternal out of spite...but since the four Hokages should all get along just fine, maybe they'll have frequent tea parties and work together to beat the living crap out of the other tortured souls in there?
Old 2004-05-16, 00:40   Link #3
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
If you think back to what Sarutobi told Oro about the Death Seal Jutsu, both the caster and the victim(s) will end up in Death God's stomach and fight eternal out of spite...but since the four Hokages should all get along just fine, maybe they'll have frequent tea parties and work together to beat the living crap out of the other tortured souls in there?
Lol, I just had a silly imagination about that too when I saw this thread. Haha.
First: Ooooh, I bet you (fourth) you can't knock that woman up.
Fourth: Bet is on, you owe me big time.
Second: I double dare you to use Orochimaru's arms. (To third)
Third: Gladly.

*mutters* This probably should belong to that What a Naruto character would never say.

Yeah, like sarcasteak said, they probably will get along just fine. And irony is the understatement in this anime/manga.
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 00:55   Link #4
Sharingan_Kakashi
Sharingan User

Hey, be careful that you don't jinx it!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sharingan_Kakashi; 2004-05-16 at 01:09.
Sharingan_Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 00:58   Link #5
rikudark

I'm sorry you guys but I really have to say this. That isn't ironic, that's what happened.
rikudark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 01:01   Link #6
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Also, PLEASE edit out her name in the thread title and include [Manga] tag in the end? Don't spoil it for others.
Old 2004-05-16, 01:01   Link #7
Eshu
Junior Ninja

heh. At this point the village elders should just be muttering "We lose more Hokage's this way..."

A happier thought would be that if the souls are not opposed to one another, they could work on getting free of death's belly, or maybe even that The third Had souls that were allready passed on, so he managed to escape the Jitsu...

Just makes sure no one teaches it to the fifth.
Old 2004-05-16, 01:03   Link #8
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Quote:
Also, PLEASE edit out her name in the thread title and include [Manga] tag in the end? Don't spoil it for others.

OOps! Sorry

(BTW,any1' teach me how to make my own signature plz )

Last edited by Inuzuka; 2004-05-16 at 01:22.
Old 2004-05-16, 01:07   Link #9
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka
OOps! Sorry
No problem; it happens to all of us...
Old 2004-05-16, 01:13   Link #10
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

I always thought that the three amigos would be battling Oro's arms inside Death's stomach...

"He who thinks only about himself destroys himself as well." ~ Kambei
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 01:30   Link #11
xyrrus

Well that brings up the question, is the 1st and 2nd REALLY in there? Cuz what oro summoned wasn't really the 1st and 2nd, he sacrificed real people wouldn't the bodies of the 1st and 2nd summoned by oro contain the souls of the sacricied and not the 1st and 2nd? Since the nine tails was sealed, wouldn't it suppose to be in there too? That would be an interesting match up, the 4 hokages vs the kyubi + oro's arms.
xyrrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 01:36   Link #12
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyrrus
Well that brings up the question, is the 1st and 2nd REALLY in there? Cuz what oro summoned wasn't really the 1st and 2nd, he sacrificed real people wouldn't the bodies of the 1st and 2nd summoned by oro contain the souls of the sacricied and not the 1st and 2nd? Since the nine tails was sealed, wouldn't it suppose to be in there too? That would be an interesting match up, the 4 hokages vs the kyubi + oro's arms.
Well,the First and Second ARE in there,but as for Zaku and Kin,im not too sure .

If you re-read you Manga( )you will notice,(i believe this was shown in the Anime as well(?)),that there was a small timeframe,when the Third was trying to seal Orochimaru's soul,that showed the First/Third & the Second/Third's "heads" being cut by Death's knife(?) and being swallowed up.

I believe the phrase Orochimaru used when he saw this was "N...Nani?!"

=Can any1' plz teach me how i can make my own Signature!
Old 2004-05-16, 01:59   Link #13
Lazy Shikamaru

Weeeeeeeeell.............. unfortunately.. the shinigami seal.. is just that. A seal..

Spoiler:
Lazy Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 02:57   Link #14
grahf

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikudark
I'm sorry you guys but I really have to say this. That isn't ironic, that's what happened.
Right, because it happened, it isn't ironic.

Ironic is defined as being unexpected. You would not expect to have every single Hokage end up in Death's stomach.

Something a bit more interesting, perhaps: Orochimeru attempted to summon the 4th along with the 1st and 2nd. Does this mean that his jutsu is stronger than Death (the being, with a capital D) itself? If that is the case, anything sealed with that jutsu isn't neccessarily bound for eternity, but can be summoned up. It might even be possible for Oro to regain his jutsu in this manner (if he hasn't already, not a manga reader).

Also, if the Kyubi is inside of Naruto, is the 4th in death's stomach, or is he in Naruto as well? Or was Kyubi sort of split in two with his soul being devoured while his mind and chakra remained in Naruto?
grahf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 03:09   Link #15
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Signature? it's under Quick Links --> User Control Panel --> Edit Signature

that Kyuubi inside Death God's belly thing has been going on in quite a few other threads already, so maybe that shouldn't be brought up to often in here, or you might get things like: "search is your friend" and "thread moved to another thread".

rikudark,how do you mean that it isn't ironic, but that it just happened???? that's exactly what irony is all about!

ah yeah I almost forgot: change the damn thread title!
Spoiler:
damn.... never thought I would once be using spoiler tags....
Old 2004-05-16, 03:28   Link #16
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto Maniac
ah yeah I almost forgot: change the damn thread title!
Spoiler:
damn.... never thought I would once be using spoiler tags....
He did if you look at his post, but it was too late...he can't modify the thread title outside anymore; only a mod can do it now.
Old 2004-05-16, 03:50   Link #17
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
He did if you look at his post, but it was too late...he can't modify the thread title outside anymore; only a mod can do it now.
ahhh I see now... I thought he was just like "sorry" without doing anything, but I didn't know it's impossible to change the thread-name. okay then, in that case my remark is now in regard to one of the mod's. with a "please" instead of "damn"
Old 2004-05-16, 06:11   Link #18
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grahf
Also, if the Kyubi is inside of Naruto, is the 4th in death's stomach, or is he in Naruto as well? Or was Kyubi sort of split in two with his soul being devoured while his mind and chakra remained in Naruto?
Right.I also sensed something was wrong here,How Come Kyubi Is In Naruto And not In Death?But i seriously doubt Kyuubi got split in two.Evidence can be drawn from Naruto V.11[Manga].There is a scene where Naruto confronts Kyuubi.You can clearly see Kyuubi in Naruto's "inner chamber".( )

I guess we'll just have to wait for the official explanation from poor
Kishimoto-sama.
Old 2004-05-16, 09:29   Link #19
ubdevoid

I think the person that calls death can make whatever pact they want. Anyway, will the third be split in three in death's stomach or will he be whole again?
ubdevoid is offline   Reply With Quote