AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fansub Groups

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-05-17, 19:16   Link #1
ichido reichan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: reno
Age: 37
any interest in Panzer Wolrd Galiant?

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=BCBA-1568

A friend have this dvd set and it happens that he can lent it to me to rip it and do interesting things with it like..release it on the net!!

too bad I dont have any TL's, any group interested in do a joint?

I supply dvds o'course.
__________________
doo sureba ino ...REICHAN ERAI!!!!
ichido reichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-17, 20:09   Link #2
Tofusensei
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Send a message via AIM to Tofusensei
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichido reichan
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=BCBA-1568

A friend have this dvd set and it happens that he can lent it to me to rip it and do interesting things with it like..release it on the net!!

too bad I dont have any TL's, any group interested in do a joint?

I supply dvds o'course.
It was being subbed but they never made it past ep 4

I love this show >_<

-Tofu
Tofusensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 06:15   Link #3
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 28
i also love this show




WINDY PLAIN
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 02:54   Link #4
NeverRamza
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Michigan
Age: 30
You may use my translations for episodes 1-4 which are at scriptclub.org if you wish.
NeverRamza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 13:06   Link #5
ichido reichan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: reno
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverRamza
You may use my translations for episodes 1-4 which are at scriptclub.org if you wish.
I was counting on that, but I will wait until I run out of the scripts of my current shows, I will be around if some group want to supply translations, and ofcourse we will start from episode 5+


Also I was thinking in throw GAKKOU NO KAIDAN episodes from the ones that never got released on sub.
__________________
doo sureba ino ...REICHAN ERAI!!!!
ichido reichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 15:46   Link #6
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichido reichan
I was counting on that, but I will wait until I run out of the scripts of my current shows, I will be around if some group want to supply translations, and ofcourse we will start from episode 5+


Also I was thinking in throw GAKKOU NO KAIDAN episodes from the ones that never got released on sub.

no no no, dont start from 5, start again from 1, some people may want the earlier episodes in a nicer quality or people might not have them at all

that's what i think anyway
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 18:20   Link #7
ichido reichan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: reno
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoji
no no no, dont start from 5, start again from 1, some people may want the earlier episodes in a nicer quality or people might not have them at all

that's what i think anyway
oh really? ok, sure, I would'nt mind to start again from episode one, by the way our translations are original, the person that was in charge of the project is a very known person on the fansub scene, hitokiri haven distro.

I would throw 1-4 quickly so I think I will throw 1 episode a day.
__________________
doo sureba ino ...REICHAN ERAI!!!!
ichido reichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 04:12   Link #8
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichido reichan
oh really? ok, sure, I would'nt mind to start again from episode one, by the way our translations are original, the person that was in charge of the project is a very known person on the fansub scene, hitokiri haven distro.

I would throw 1-4 quickly so I think I will throw 1 episode a day.


I think i love you

GALIENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.