AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > KonoMini

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-20, 22:26   Link #41
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchboxx
here ya go....

...Im surprised nobody else requested this one

I made a wide a 100x100 and a Wide Screen version of this one...they'll bolth work as avatars so which ever you like better....

(there other little diffences about the 2 aswell...the hair looked kinda wierd so I didnt' have it move in the first one....if you want a 100x100 on witht he hair like the first one or vice versa tell me)

LOL..you guys are arguing about mayonnaise....thats funny, I use it more of as more of a suase then a dressing, I think of dressing as stuff like ranch and blue cheese type stuff.

lol...^look at that you guys draged me into it too....
WOOOHOOOO!!!!!! Awesome!!! About the last one, I like the 2nd one b/c it shows both of her eyes when she turns even though you don't get as much details of her eyes. You're awesome chants "I have a new aaavvv...I have a new avvvv..."

Last edited by Spiggy; 2004-05-20 at 23:18.
Old 2004-05-21, 00:44   Link #42
nephilim
Loves Kaori

Quote:
Thank you ..its nice to get some apricationg after that bullshit post of Gravs.....anyways, thank you guys for all the cute request and for giving me some gifs to make, it makes me very happy when people are happy with what I make
ahaha i want to say thank you to you too you know?

not many pple share their skills around. glad that you've enjoyed helping all of us. kudos!
Old 2004-05-21, 01:02   Link #43
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

ok let's leave it at this: Mayo is a spread (btw "dressing" can mean almost any spread)
Old 2004-05-21, 13:05   Link #44
Spiggy
Invisible

Lunchboxx - I have a question for ya. If you tried to make the 2nd version of the 3rd gif I requested into a sig....would that seriously degrade the quality of it? I'm thinking that it would super deform it but I don't know.
Old 2004-05-21, 14:56   Link #45
ZeppelinJ0
Disabled By Request

Quote:
here ya go....

...Im surprised nobody else requested this one

I made a wide a 100x100 and a Wide Screen version of this one...they'll bolth work as avatars so which ever you like better....

(there other little diffences about the 2 aswell...the hair looked kinda wierd so I didnt' have it move in the first one....if you want a 100x100 on witht he hair like the first one or vice versa tell me)

LOL..you guys are arguing about mayonnaise....thats funny, I use it more of as more of a suase then a dressing, I think of dressing as stuff like ranch and blue cheese type stuff.

lol...^look at that you guys draged me into it too....

Hey Lunch, would you be able to take those two Hikari closeups and loop just at the point where she swings her head and her hair rustles to the side, so it looks like she's just staring at me (Saying I want you!!! errr moving on...) with her hair swaying?
Old 2004-05-21, 15:35   Link #46
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiggy
Lunchboxx - I have a question for ya. If you tried to make the 2nd version of the 3rd gif I requested into a sig....would that seriously degrade the quality of it? I'm thinking that it would super deform it but I don't know.
I could make it sig size like 130 high or something, but it would be waaay over the size limit for signatures
Old 2004-05-21, 17:12   Link #47
Spiggy
Invisible

Quote:
I could make it sig size like 130 high or something, but it would be waaay over the size limit for signatures
Yeah, kind of thought that it would. Thanks for answering and thanks again for the avs.
Old 2004-05-22, 00:59   Link #48
ZeppelinJ0
Disabled By Request

Anyone wanna make a "Member of the Akari Fan Club" sig? ;p
Old 2004-05-22, 02:38   Link #49
nephilim
Loves Kaori

this'll be a bit off topic since the main topic is abt the GIF thread...

Maybe you could try gathering people to see whether they are interested in the fan club... i haven't join any fan clubs before, dunno how a fan club is like but i'm a little interested
Old 2004-05-22, 02:40   Link #50
ZeppelinJ0
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephilim
this'll be a bit off topic since the main topic is abt the GIF thread...

Maybe you could try gathering people to see whether they are interested in the fan club... i haven't join any fan clubs before, dunno how a fan club is like but i'm a little interested
Hehe! It's not a REAL fanclub, just sort of a joke to pay tribute to the cutest of the cute ;p We can just pretend it exists!

PS: WOAH LUNCHBOXX!! Who is that freaky chick in your sig?
Old 2004-05-22, 04:27   Link #51
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeppelinJ0
Hehe! It's not a REAL fanclub, just sort of a joke to pay tribute to the cutest of the cute ;p We can just pretend it exists!
I pay my tribute in profile pic...spaces in sig and avy are already taken.

Quote:
The 'chick' in his former sig (curse Lunchboxx for changing his sig on a daily basis!) is Arcueid from Shingetsutan Tsukihime; she normally appears like a sweet girl, but yah, she's a vampire "princess"...
Old 2004-05-22, 10:50   Link #52
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Quote:
Anyone wanna make a "Member of the Akari Fan Club" sig? ;p
i'd make a sig...if i had any skill whatsoever
Old 2004-05-22, 11:38   Link #53
ZeppelinJ0
Disabled By Request

Quote:
The 'chick' in his former sig (curse Lunchboxx for changing his sig on a daily basis!) is Arcueid from Shingetsutan Tsukihime; she normally appears like a sweet girl, but yah, she's a vampire "princess"...
how come I don't remember her looking like THAT? :P
Old 2004-05-22, 12:18   Link #54
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuven
i'd make a sig...if i had any skill whatsoever
Draw out a template of how you want the sig to be like, ie how large/what type of border, where/what the text is, where/what pics or animation is...and I'll give it a shot if I have the time. Or you could go to the sig-creation thread (forgot where it is) and ask all the experienced people there.

Quote:
how come I don't remember her looking like THAT? :P
She was a lot more "revealing" in the game. ^_~
Old 2004-05-23, 16:34   Link #55
ZeppelinJ0
Disabled By Request

Just lettin ya know I stole another Av Can't wait till the next ep so I can look for more Akaris haha
Old 2004-05-23, 17:26   Link #56
Spiggy
Invisible

Quote:
Just lettin ya know I stole another Av Can't wait till the next ep so I can look for more Akaris haha
Hey now...I'm saving that one for when Evil Hikari shows her true intentions which maybe Ep8. I guess you can use it till then.
Old 2004-05-23, 18:06   Link #57
nephilim
Loves Kaori

Quote:

like i said i dunno wad a fanclub is like so i tend to say stupid things

i'm looking forward for more hikari scenes which are gd for a avatars
Old 2004-05-23, 19:59   Link #58
Guts

Send a message via AIM to Guts Send a message via Yahoo to Guts
Can, anyone get me a gif of: hikari smileing as she blows up the school in ep 5. I'm trying to get the whole scene, when she smiles and detonates the hallway.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-05-23, 20:36   Link #59
ZeppelinJ0
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiggy
Hey now...I'm saving that one for when Evil Hikari shows her true intentions which maybe Ep8. I guess you can use it till then.

Heh, just lemme know when you want it... Using it as a filler because I had to delete my eps and can't come up with my own yet :\
Old 2004-05-23, 20:38   Link #60
Spiggy
Invisible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts
Can, anyone get me a gif of: hikari smileing as she blows up the school in ep 5. I'm trying to get the whole scene, when she smiles and detonates the hallway.

Spoiler:
Here's the format
Ep 5: 11:50-11:51 when she smiles and detonates the hallway

Not a bad choice...could've thrown in, 12:03-12:05 when it explodes, onto it but it's your request

edit - Hell, my request Lunchboxx-sama, from the same episode, 9:50-9:52 evil hikari awakens during the evac drill
Closed Thread