AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-05-19, 19:24   Link #81
Naruto714
Kinjutsu Master
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow....
Send a message via AIM to Naruto714 Send a message via MSN to Naruto714 Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto714
Hey, Hunter can defend himself and Kakashi said that not me so if you have a problem with it talk to Kakashi

Gosh your annoying I didn't write the anime I am just stating the facts
Naruto714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 19:40   Link #82
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto714
Hey, Hunter can defend himself and Kakashi said that not me so if you have a problem with it talk to Kakashi

Gosh your annoying I didn't write the anime I am just stating the facts
Kakashi didn't say that, he wasn't refering to Oro. It was Kabuto.

Btw let me show the difference between Orochimaru and Kakashi. It seems you have forgotten it.

__________________
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 19:43   Link #83
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto714
Hey, Hunter can defend himself and Kakashi said that not me so if you have a problem with it talk to Kakashi

Gosh your annoying I didn't write the anime I am just stating the facts
The point is you don't know the facts. You think you do but you don't.
__________________
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 19:47   Link #84
Naruto714
Kinjutsu Master
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow....
Send a message via AIM to Naruto714 Send a message via MSN to Naruto714 Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto714
What did that picture prove

Okay what Manga was it when they met in the hospital where Kabuto is going to try and abduct Sasuke
Naruto714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 19:53   Link #85
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto714
What did that picture prove

Okay what Manga was it when they met in the hospital
Don't know search for it.

Oh btw that pic proved that Orochimaru's sakki is even too much for Kakashi.
__________________
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 19:59   Link #86
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto714
^^^^Exactly because hee said if ORO has guys like this working under him I can't win in this state meaning against ORO
Don't be stupid, Kakashi hasn't the least chance of winning or even surviving a fight against Oro, alone or not, and he perfectly knows it, he faced him the day before his confrontation with Kabuto.

Quote:
Also Hunter just because something was said before BECAUSE I DID READ THE HOLE THING doesn't mean when arguing you can't use them to support you because if you wanted I an take one of your things and quote it with bits of pieces of what someone else said because you form your opinions based on 50% of what you know and 50% of what you heard.
I haven't the least idea of what you mean, your whole sentence doesn't make sens to me, care to re-phrase that please?

And if you did read, then that worse.
I picked on you because your post was the archetype of why the vs. thread were forbidden here.
Starting your post with big word as 'Don't be such an ass', 'your ignorance blablabla', etc., lame comparaison such as 'the Chidori beats the chakra scalpel' as if a ninja fight was a Rock-Paper-Stone game, false facts such as Naruto beating Kabuto (to insinuate that Kabuto is more a genin that a jounin? Laughtable), say that it's a fact that Kabuto's weaker because he ran away when the manga states that Kabuto revealed himself on purpose, without speaking of the second times when the whole armies of the Sand and the Sound were sounding the retreat, and like Lexander said in the post you were answering (that you did read) Kakashi was with Gai and Gema anyway.
You also continuously repeated that Oro said you're blablabla at best blablabla, forgetting that 1/the sentence doesn't even mean that Kabuto is inferior to Kakashi, just to Oro (which was the point of Oro anyway) 2/ that Oro isn't the only guy who says that Kabuto's at the level of Kakashi (you read but forgot?), using caps to say YOU CAN'T ASSUME, when it's exatly what you made in the whole thread (and it's not very surprising in xxx vs. xxx thread lol), etc.

All that to say that your posts annoyed me, even though I think too that Kakashi would win.

Oh and btw Kakashi didn't copy 100 jutsus but more than 1000.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 20:04   Link #87
Naruto714
Kinjutsu Master
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow....
Send a message via AIM to Naruto714 Send a message via MSN to Naruto714 Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto714
Too lazy can't you tell me what one that was from

And I said 1,000 not 100 also I know you are smart and take time in what your are writing it is just I was trying to get the point accross thaat Kakashi would win b/c someone said Kabuto could use a scapel to cut your nerves and I said the chidori beats that easily.

Also yes Kabuto is strong but he "lost" to Naruto's Rasengan which is a Jounin at least move.

In a all out brawl Kabuto would win against Naruto but not to Kakashi sorry if you didn't like the way I explain my self
__________________
"Borrow money from pessimists--they don't expect it back."-Steven Wright
"I played poker with Tarot Cards--I got a full-house and four people died"-Stephen Wright

Naruto714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 20:19   Link #88
Final
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Squaresville
Age: 34
If it were just a straight jutsu fight, Kakashi would win.
If it were long and drawn out fight and it came down to Summons... my money is on Kabuto(even though he never be allowed to win.)
Spoiler:


But I do want to see him with his true powers unleashed.
Final is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 20:25   Link #89
Naruto714
Kinjutsu Master
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow....
Send a message via AIM to Naruto714 Send a message via MSN to Naruto714 Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto714
Oro summoned the snake not Kabuto
Naruto714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 20:45   Link #90
pyu
Crouchety Old Man
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Singapore
Send a message via MSN to pyu
Kabuto's true powers unleashed? I think he went all out against Tsunade and company during the Legendary 3 fight. He was impressive - especially with his medic-nin skills, but not spectacularly so. Why do people keep thinking he is some uber shinobi?

He's very good, but not godlike. I do believe he will become more of a major character, but who knows, Kisihimoto might make him die in some spectacularly stupid way that would make him look bad.
pyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 21:08   Link #91
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto714
I was trying to get the point accross thaat Kakashi would win b/c someone said Kabuto could use a scapel to cut your nerves and I said the chidori beats that easily.
Is it just me or do other people think that the set few cool looking techniques like chidori and rasengan make narutards think the users are gods.

Naruto714 please point out what made it so obvious that the chidori is so much stronger than Kabuto's knowledge of the human body!? You're not even taggin up a jutus vs another jutsu. You're saying a JUTSU would beat someone's KNOWLEDGE.
__________________
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 21:16   Link #92
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sidewalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Is it just me or do other people think that the set few cool looking techniques like chidori and rasengan make narutards think the users are gods.

Naruto714 please point out what made it so obvious that the chidori is so much stronger than Kabuto's knowledge of the human body!? You're not even taggin up a jutus vs another jutsu. You're saying a JUTSU would beat someone's KNOWLEDGE.
Chidori and the Rasengan are definitely powerful ninjutsus that are capable of beating almost everybody if its used correctly.

Naruto is a great example. Sure its great that he can use an S-class ninjutsu skill but because of his inability to cast it on one hand without having to use his other hand to put weight on the rasengan, he isn't able to utilized it properly. Plus the fact that he's pretty slow and needs to use his speed to gain momentum when using the Rasengan. Once, it did work (against Kabuto) and even then, it wasn't that effective. (Can't blame him seeing as Kabuto was high above his level)
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 21:18   Link #93
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
No doubt it's powerful ... but who said it's going to connect every time?

We've seen so many people stop them so easily. And even when Kabuto got hit did he die? No he just ran out of chakra to regen himself.

He thinks Kabuto is just gonna stand there and let Kakashi chidori him.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto714
Oro summoned the snake not Kabuto
And this one shows you don't know what you're talking about...

Ummm no! Oro didn't summon Manda. Kabuto did it for him using Oro's chakra. Kabuto has enough skill to summon manda.
__________________
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 21:28   Link #94
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sidewalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
No doubt it's powerful ... but who said it's going to connect every time?

We've seen so many people stop them so easily. And even when Kabuto got hit did he die? No he just ran out of chakra to regen himself.

He thinks Kabuto is just gonna stand there and let Kakashi chidori him.
Exactly, you are a great shinobi because you have the ability to use high level jutsus but you're an even greater shinobi because not only are you able to use that high level jutsu, you're able to utilize it properly.

Just because he's got a powerful jutsu doesn't make him great. What makes him great is that he uses that jutsu to the extent it's impossible to stop him.

It's like knowing the difference between intelligent/lazy and hard working/intelligent. Yeah, you're intelligent but if you're not going to do anything about it, there really is nothing great about you because you don't use that ability. If you are intelligent and a hard working ass, then people will see you as this great person. Not only are you admirable with your talent, your hardworking too.

See the difference? (Okay it's a bad example >_<)
Bronwen Stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 21:28   Link #95
Naruto714
Kinjutsu Master
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow....
Send a message via AIM to Naruto714 Send a message via MSN to Naruto714 Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto714
What time are we talking about [when the snake was summoned]

And Lex I was refering to when omeone said he can use this jutsu that cuts [you use your hand as a blade] to sever nerves and I said the Chidori is better thane that because it does more damage.

I don't think they are godlike for those moves I mean Itachi made quick work of the Chidori and Kabuto was able to recover from the Rasengan but all in all Kakashi can beat Kabuto
Naruto714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 21:47   Link #96
Final
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Squaresville
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto714
Oro summoned the snake not Kabuto
Kabuto basicly did everything though so how can you be sure?
He wiped the blood on Oro's tattoo, the charactors from the summoning come from Kabuto's hand and they don't show who yells the summoning...
It doesn't really say who's chakra was used does it?
but if Kabuto wasn't there Manda wouldn't have been summoned.
It just seemed to me that he played a larger role in the summon then Oro, he has the ablity to call something that big. Kabuto did it his first try, Naruto has only done it on his first try once so he has to be more skilled at it.
Final is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 21:55   Link #97
sarcasteak
WAHA~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: World overloaded with fun
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Final
Kabuto basicly did everything though so how can you be sure?
He wiped the blood on Oro's tattoo, the charactors from the summoning come from Kabuto's hand and they don't show who yells the summoning...
It doesn't really say who's chakra was used does it?
but if Kabuto wasn't there Manda wouldn't have been summoned.
It just seemed to me that he played a larger role in the summon then Oro, he has the ablity to call something that big. Kabuto did it his first try, Naruto has only done it on his first try once so he has to be more skilled at it.
You are incorrect based on simple deduction: Kabuto admitted to himself that he used up all his chakra attempting to heal the blow Naruto dealt and ran out before he even fully recovered; how then does he have the chakra capacity to call upon a Godzilla-class summon like Manda? If Kabuto could've performed the summon on his own, why the hell would he need to swipe Oro's tattoo? All Kabuto did was borrow Oro's chakra and perform the necessary hand seals; it was a combo-summon, but because Oro did most of the work, anyone could've subsituted for Kabuto and done the same for Oro.
__________________
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 21:58   Link #98
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Final
Kabuto basicly did everything though so how can you be sure?
He wiped the blood on Oro's tattoo, the charactors from the summoning come from Kabuto's hand and they don't show who yells the summoning...
It doesn't really say who's chakra was used does it?
but if Kabuto wasn't there Manda wouldn't have been summoned.
It just seemed to me that he played a larger role in the summon then Oro, he has the ablity to call something that big. Kabuto did it his first try, Naruto has only done it on his first try once so he has to be more skilled at it.
Kabuto just did the hand seal, cuz.... you know Orochimaru's hand doesn't work. And next time think a bit, the next pannel shows this is why they are called Sannin bla bla. Kabuto is not one of the Sannin so

edit: Sarca beat me
__________________
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 21:59   Link #99
aahhsin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander

And this one shows you don't know what you're talking about...

Ummm no! Oro didn't summon Manda. Kabuto did it for him using Oro's chakra. Kabuto has enough skill to summon manda.
Actually I think Oro summoned Manda. Kabuto just did the seals for him. If Kabuto really could summon manda on his own he wouldn't need oro's chakra. it's one thing to know how to do something, but actually being able to do it is different. It's liek throwing a baseball. I know how to throw it, but I can never throw it like Randy Johnson.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 22:10   Link #100
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
You are incorrect based on simple deduction: Kabuto admitted to himself that he used up all his chakra attempting to heal the blow Naruto dealt and ran out before he even fully recovered; how then does he have the chakra capacity to call upon a Godzilla-class summon like Manda? If Kabuto could've performed the summon on his own, why the hell would he need to swipe Oro's tattoo? All Kabuto did was borrow Oro's chakra and perform the necessary hand seals; it was a combo-summon, but because Oro did most of the work, anyone could've subsituted for Kabuto and done the same for Oro.
Exactly ^^
Actually, Kabuto didn't even perform hands seals, Oro's tattoo is here for this purpose, he just put some blood on the tattoo and pose his hand on the ground.

These 'Godzilla-class' summon as said sarcasteak said are (partly) why the Sannin are Legendary.
Kabuto can't do that.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.