AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-05-18, 15:49   Link #1
Kaori

MAJOR Help needed!!!

My bit torrent is now being even worse than my last topic, which no one cared to attend to. I opened ABC and the torrents I had in it were gone. When I tried to open it again, it said the torrent was duplicate and asked if I wanted to replace it. I did, and now I lost 80% of an episode for it to start over. The other torrent I DIDN'T touch yet for fear of losing it is a 91% completed 6GB file. I am going to throw a fit if this starts over. What can I do?!
Kaori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 22:31   Link #2
project_00

What happens if you don't choose to replace it? Replacing it means deleting the old copy and starting the dowload again
Old 2004-05-26, 10:32   Link #3
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaori
My bit torrent is now being even worse than my last topic, which no one cared to attend to. I opened ABC and the torrents I had in it were gone. When I tried to open it again, it said the torrent was duplicate and asked if I wanted to replace it. I did, and now I lost 80% of an episode for it to start over. The other torrent I DIDN'T touch yet for fear of losing it is a 91% completed 6GB file. I am going to throw a fit if this starts over. What can I do?!
For starters try a different client. Then make a copy of torrent you're gonna temper with if you can. That way you don't mess up the 6GB data at all.
I recommend Azureus. Grab the required Java client here.

And again: Make a copy of the torrent before you do anything! You don't want to lose the data, do you? ^_^
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote