AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-05-18, 20:23   Link #1
Giovonni
Sensitive Artist

Send a message via AIM to Giovonni Send a message via MSN to Giovonni
What does "Problem connecting to tracker..." mean?

Everytime I try to download Eiken (from a link somewhere in these forums) and message pops up that says "Problem connecting to tracker - <urlopen error (10060, 'Operation timed out')>" and it just keeps saying "connecting to peers" but never starts downloading.

Whats wrong and what does it mean?

If its a bad link or something does anyone know where i can get a working torrent of EIKEN?
Giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 21:01   Link #2
Giovonni
Sensitive Artist

Send a message via AIM to Giovonni Send a message via MSN to Giovonni
Problem connecting to tracker?

When I try to download Eiken from here: http://anbudom.net/torrents/eiken_ov...u_.avi.torrent
A message saying "Problem connecting to tracker - <urlopen error (10060, 'Operation timed out')>" pops up. What does this mean and what do you have to do to fix the problem, thanks.
Giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 22:27   Link #3
project_00

I'm having the same problem with certain torrents as well.
The strange thing is on rare ocassions, the connection actually works.
project_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 22:37   Link #4
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovonni
When I try to download Eiken from here: http://anbudom.net/torrents/eiken_ov...u_.avi.torrent
A message saying "Problem connecting to tracker - <urlopen error (10060, 'Operation timed out')>" pops up. What does this mean and what do you have to do to fix the problem, thanks.
Unfortunately, I don't think there's much you can do about this one, except trying to get in touch with ANBU themselves. If you try loading the actual file in your web browser, you get a "Permission denied" error, so the problem is on their end. It's possible that they don't want people accessing those torrent files anymore - I'm not sure.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-19, 22:48   Link #5
aliensquare

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
Unfortunately, I don't think there's much you can do about this one, except trying to get in touch with ANBU themselves. If you try loading the actual file in your web browser, you get a "Permission denied" error, so the problem is on their end. It's possible that they don't want people accessing those torrent files anymore - I'm not sure.
use azuerus
aliensquare is offline   Reply With Quote