AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-04-09, 10:14   Link #161
mayukhers112
Mahou Shonen
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Here's one I haven't seen mentioned yet...Tokimeki Tonight! It's an awesome semi-mahou shoujo from the creator of Nurse Angel RIrika...The manga's great, and it's currently being released by someone, but I forgot who.
mayukhers112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 18:11   Link #162
kuru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayukhers112
Here's one I haven't seen mentioned yet...Tokimeki Tonight! It's an awesome semi-mahou shoujo from the creator of Nurse Angel RIrika...The manga's great, and it's currently being released by someone, but I forgot who.
A little bit of Tokimeki Tonight was fansubbed (on DVD, not digisubs) by Anime Miners (www.animeminers.com). You can request a copy of the DVD from Technogirls DVD-R distribution

For a few screencaps of the anime, check this italian site: http://www.shoujoinitalia.net/2002/ransie/anime.htm (the anime was shown in Italy as "Ransie la strega").

The manga translation is/was being done by Manga-Daisuki. They called the title "Throbbing Tonight".
kuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 18:18   Link #163
michiko-chan
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
I think only one other person has mentioned this:
Okojo-san (Shiawase Sou no Okojo-san, Shiawase Apartment no Okojo-san)
Some clips of OP, ED, trailer are here:
http://www.anzwers.org/free/animeintro/okojosan.html

I only know that's about an ermine and it looks cute. I heard that someone was trying to sub it but I guess they didn't have much success. It was shown in the video room at Animazement 2003 but I missed it. >_<
michiko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 18:29   Link #164
Tzurial
in silent opposition
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: oh...I've been there
Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
I know this thread is most likely for anime.. but I would die to see the live action of Kaori Yuki's Bloodhound subbed.

http://www.toho-a-park.com/dorama/vampire-g/
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 23:24   Link #165
^danshi^
running bear
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Germany
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka Hajime
No order

Hunter x Hunter
One Piece
Slam Dunk
Whistle
Akazukin Chacha
Mazinger Z
Great Mazinger
God Mazinger
Getter Robo
Getter Robo G
Getter Robo Go
UFO Robo Grandizer
Metal Armor Dragonar (Someone please finish this)
Space Battleship Yamato
Dr. Slump
Aoki Densetsu Shoot

That's more then 10, but it could of been much longer too.
Erm.. at least the first 5 in your list have been fansubbed or are currently fansubbed
^danshi^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 23:34   Link #166
wao
OK.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The Fields of High Attus
Age: 25
I would love to see more WOrld Masterpiece Theater shows subbed, like Dog of Flanders and so on... though I think they have Dog of Flanders in Kinokuniya. I will ggo see... someday :s
__________________
Thanks for the fish
wao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 00:05   Link #167
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Sensei no Ojikan, come on Triad! Pick this one up, you did Azumanga Daioh and this is similiar! We all await a release for it!
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 01:54   Link #168
Hisoka Hajime
City Hunter
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to Hisoka Hajime
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^danshi^
Erm.. at least the first 5 in your list have been fansubbed or are currently fansubbed
I'm a dumbass. I orginally wrote the list from Mazinger Z down yesterday and edited it today with the others. I forgot that it was a "to be subbed" thread and mistaked it with a "to be licensed/subbed" thread. As you can see, I'm a big HxH fan... So yeah, I know it's been subbed. I feel stupid now. *Edits post again*
Hisoka Hajime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 01:58   Link #169
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
Sensei no Ojikan, come on Triad! Pick this one up, you did Azumanga Daioh and this is similiar! We all await a release for it!
Um... we at Seichi are already working on it. It's a lot of dialogue and puns and cultural jokes, so it's gonna take a little time... Be patient >_<

/me stabs opening song
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 14:41   Link #170
Blaat
AS member for 10 years
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
6. Chiisana Ahiru no Ooki na Ai no Monogatari Ahiru no Quack (it has Megumi Hayashibara voice so...)
5. Arabian Nights Sinbad no Boken
4. Wizard of Oz
3. Mysterious Cities of Gold
2. SD Gundam MK III, V
1. Mobile Suit Gundam 0079
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 19:22   Link #171
FarthingRedFox
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
My List Of Animes that would be sweet fansubs
-------------------------------------------------------------
PaRappa The Rapper
Kaiketsu Zorori
The Marshmellow Times
Video Game Ai
Kyatto Ninden Teyandee
FarthingRedFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 22:05   Link #172
eean
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Kirksville, MO, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiko-chan
I think only one other person has mentioned this:
Okojo-san (Shiawase Sou no Okojo-san, Shiawase Apartment no Okojo-san)
Some clips of OP, ED, trailer are here:
http://www.anzwers.org/free/animeintro/okojosan.html

I only know that's about an ermine and it looks cute. I heard that someone was trying to sub it but I guess they didn't have much success. It was shown in the video room at Animazement 2003 but I missed it. >_<
Most of the rest of the stuff requested in this thread is crap. (Yu-gi-oh? makes sense its not being done). But that Okojo-san looks hella cute.

I imagine whats gets fansubbed and what doesn't has a lot to do with the raw sources, since obviously only a limited number of people live in Japan or have satellite dishs that bother to rip shows.

Maybe one of these Naruto fansubbers could do something useful and fansub something like Okojo-san, but it would be a matter of buying the region-2 DVDs.

Last edited by eean; 2004-04-23 at 22:20.
eean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 09:42   Link #173
kuru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by eean
Most of the rest of the stuff requested in this thread is crap.
Have you seen all of them to say they're crap ?

Or maybe you're a 12 years old that says "I didn't read it but I don't like it" ?
kuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 12:26   Link #174
dojoo
Japanese Translator???
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Australia
Kerororororororororororororororororororooooooooooo oooo Gunsou

Dojoo
dojoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 12:30   Link #175
dojoo
Japanese Translator???
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Australia
Sorry about the double post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat
6. Chiisana Ahiru no Ooki na Ai no Monogatari Ahiru no Quack (it has Megumi Hayashibara voice so...)
5. Arabian Nights Sinbad no Boken
4. Wizard of Oz
3. Mysterious Cities of Gold
2. SD Gundam MK III, V
1. Mobile Suit Gundam 0079
mysterious cities of gold licenced and subbed and dubbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarthingRedFox
My List Of Animes that would be sweet fansubs
-------------------------------------------------------------
PaRappa The Rapper
Kaiketsu Zorori
The Marshmellow Times
Video Game Ai
Kyatto Ninden Teyandee

Also another note
Kyatto Ninden Teyandee....
Ever heard of Samurai Pizzza Cats????
...wait did they have sbs for that??? or just dubs..??

Dojoo
dojoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 13:58   Link #176
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by dojoo
Also another note
Kyatto Ninden Teyandee....
Ever heard of Samurai Pizzza Cats????
...wait did they have sbs for that??? or just dubs..??
I believe they only released a butchered dub in which they totally redid the story.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 14:06   Link #177
Master Ran
The Invincible Dawn
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Not anime but jDrama.
Gokusen (Live action)
Episode 1-2 has been subbed.Unfortunately, torrents for these ones are dead. And the script for the Gokusen special is up for grabs somewhere.
Master Ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 17:59   Link #178
LegendsEnd
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
I've been dieing to watch the Crayon Shin Chan series, not the movie, the actual series! The closest thing I could find were some VCD's in the china town part of where I live and those were dubbed in cantonese -_-
LegendsEnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 18:20   Link #179
eean
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Kirksville, MO, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuru
Have you seen all of them to say they're crap ?

Or maybe you're a 12 years old that says "I didn't read it but I don't like it" ?
I did catch like 10 minutes of Yu-Gi-Oh once, though I already knew I didn't like the characters designs from ads that I've seen.

I probably shouldn't say crap, perhaps just call it pop-culture cartoons for a younger audience and aren't my cup of tea.
eean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-26, 10:11   Link #180
Tellu54
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
As for the person who said "somebody please finish dragonar", it IS still being subbed, just a little slowly...
I just finished 5 a week ago.
Tellu54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.