AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2004-05-20, 02:20   Link #1
Anthias

Nana Kitade question

I think that Nana Kitade is amazing. I have the single for the FMA theme she did. The other two tracks on it are verry cool. What I want to know is: does she have an album? if so what is it called? if you can tell me, it would be cool, because then I can go to my local cd importers and have them get it in for me

(Yes, I know I could buy it from a japanese website, but I can't read japanese, and I don't have a credit card, and I don't buy of the net under any circumstances anyway)

Thanks in advance
Anthias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-20, 04:18   Link #2
HaRoRuleZ
Gundam Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthias
I have the single for the FMA theme she did.
If you have her CD you can find that this link www.sonymusic.co.jp/nana/ is printed on the CD booklet and you can simply find the answer to your question at discography page from that link which is "No, she does not have an album."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthias
(Yes, I know I could buy it from a japanese website, but I can't read japanese, and I don't have a credit card, and I don't buy of the net under any circumstances anyway)
Despite you do not want to buy from the net but you can always use www.cdjapan.co.jp to get artists' information in English. In Nana's case, it is here.

Last edited by HaRoRuleZ; 2004-05-20 at 05:31.
HaRoRuleZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 21:10   Link #3
Anthias

Thanks for that. (slaps own forhead)
Anthias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-18, 06:15   Link #4
nanakitadefan

i just found a cool forum of nana kitade,proberly it is the only forum of nana in internet:
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Nana_Kit...rums/index.php
nanakitadefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 03:31   Link #5
ShuiMei

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRoRuleZ
If you have her CD you can find that this link www.sonymusic.co.jp/nana/ is printed on the CD booklet and you can simply find the answer to your question at discography page from that link which is "No, she does not have an album."

Despite you do not want to buy from the net but you can always use www.cdjapan.co.jp to get artists' information in English. In Nana's case, it is here.
Only she does have an album, it came out last year, it's called "18-eighteen-", you can find it under her discography on her official site as well as her CD Japan artists page

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SECL-216
ShuiMei is offline   Reply With Quote