AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is the ultimate shinobi?
The 1st 24 5.99%
The 2nd 3 0.75%
Sarutobi 117 29.18%
The 4th 119 29.68%
Jiraiya 27 6.73%
Orochimaru 10 2.49%
Tsunde 4 1.00%
Itachi 73 18.20%
Other...[Please State Who] 24 5.99%
Voters: 401. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-05-23, 13:17   Link #101
Retta
A/S/L...?
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sweden
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost4wordz
u have such a creative mind..... is there even a uzumaki clan to begin with?
we din hear of them at all
lol what havent you heard of it? i did read it on the back of an cornflakes pack...it said big... "NARUTO GOES BERSERK WITH HIS SUPER SAIYA-JUTSU FORM!"

and after that it said that the uzumaki clan is a clan which did the best ninja stuff, all of them are blond and blu eyed. wait a sec....the 4th..yondaime? YONDAIME UZUMAKI!!! he is one of them. Yondaime had a sucessor who looks like a mummy and is the leader of the akutsuki.org (??) ....

Spoiler:
Retta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 13:19   Link #102
Lazy Shikamaru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Nowhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retta
lol what havent you heard of it? i did read it on the back of an cornflakes pack...it said big... "NARUTO GOES BERSERK WITH HIS SUPER SAIYA-JUTSU FORM!"

and after that it said that the uzumaki clan is a clan which did the best ninja stuff, all of them are blond and blu eyed. wait a sec....the 4th..yondaime? YONDAIME UZUMAKI!!! he is one of them. Yondaime had a sucessor who looks like a mummy and is the leader of the akutsuki.org (??) ....

Spoiler:
I wasn't aware the 4th's name was Yondaime
Lazy Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 13:22   Link #103
sarcasteak
WAHA~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: World overloaded with fun
Age: 30
Hahaha...someone should register akatsuki.org XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retta
and when the full moon was shown, they showed the true selfs!!!!!!
And Gaara thought he was badass during full moon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Shikamaru
I wasn't aware the 4th's name was Yondaime
It's true! Just like how Kakashi's name is Jounin!
__________________
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 13:23   Link #104
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Magical land! (Magica-ru land!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retta
lol what havent you heard of it? i did read it on the back of an cornflakes pack...it said big... "NARUTO GOES BERSERK WITH HIS SUPER SAIYA-JUTSU FORM!"
and after that it said that the uzumaki clan is a clan which did the best ninja stuff, all of them are blond and blu eyed. wait a sec....the 4th..yondaime? YONDAIME UZUMAKI!!! he is one of them. Yondaime had a sucessor who looks like a mummy and is the leader of the akutsuki.org (??) ....
Spoiler:
Liar!! The 4th's successor looks like a bunny...
__________________
nh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 13:56   Link #105
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
You know what's really sad? I actually believe Jiraiya > Itachi! No, no, seriously. I simply don't care if anyone wants to say Jiraiya is stronger blah blah blah as long as they don't make these absurd arguments in attempt to justify their view.
I also belive Jiraiya is stronger then Itachi because of his summon, but as mentioned in this thread already, we don't know much about Itachi yet. He might actually got/get a summon If yes, and the summon is great like Gamabunta, then I would say Itachi > Jiraiya. But anyway this is just my opinion. Ofc some people look at Itachi as their god(He is just to "cool"). But as for myself I really don't like people like him. Maybe that is another reason why I think Jiraiya beats Itachi ?
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 14:01   Link #106
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Magical land! (Magica-ru land!)
Itachi is indeed really cool, it just doesn't seem as though he has got the same power as the Sannin. It's like Gaara: No Genin can take him lightly, but a Jounin would kick his ass easily!
__________________
nh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 14:04   Link #107
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
Itachi is indeed really cool, it just doesn't seem as though he has got the same power as the Sannin. It's like Gaara: No Genin can take him lightly, but a Jounin would kick his ass easily!
Yes, like the fight with Lee where Gai jumps in and just brushes the sand away with his arm :P
But hey! We can't agree to much ! What will happen to this discussion then ? :P
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 14:57   Link #108
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
Itachi is indeed really cool, it just doesn't seem as though he has got the same power as the Sannin. It's like Gaara: No Genin can take him lightly, but a Jounin would kick his ass easily!
You are funny thats why a sannin said Itachi is stronger than himself. But ofcourse a jounin could beat Itachi and the Sannin.
__________________
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 15:19   Link #109
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Magical land! (Magica-ru land!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
You are funny thats why a sannin said Itachi is stronger than himself. But ofcourse a jounin could beat Itachi and the Sannin.
I think you misinterpreted my point. The point was: Itachi has got a trump card (Mangekyo Sharingan) however, he doesn't neccessarily have the chakra supply to do mass destruction jutsus and such like the Sannin. It's like the Heavenly Spin of the Hyuugas or the Aburame clan's bugs. When I see Itachi, I see a Jounin, slightly faster, slightly better, but his abilities are only good enough to compete with the Sannin (especially with Oro, since he's a ninjutsu freak) they're not better. (correction: shouldn't be)
To put it short: He's not generally strong enough...
__________________
nh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 15:21   Link #110
K9Platnum685
Dark Hadou Master
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Queens, New York
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to K9Platnum685
Quote:
Second strongest would have to be Orochimaru. He easily defeated the 3rd Hokage (the strongest kage) and his summon during the older years. Yes I say EASILY since the ONLY damage Orochimaru and his own summons received was due to the sealing techinque. Other than the sealing technique...the third didn't even scratch Orochimaru. The third himself was coughing up blood and what not.

Other reasons for Orochimaru - He was the 3rd Hokage's FIRST choice to succeed him (reminder - Hokage is strongest ninja in village). He picked Orochimaru over the 4th hokage, Jiraiya, Tsunade, and any others. The only reason he wasn't picked is because of his twisted ideals. He told Jiraiya to be more like Oro. He is mentioned as a genius that comes along once in decades.
You sure didn't watch the anime right. The reason the third didn't smack up Orochimaru was because he still saw him as a young boy with much potential. Not a 50 year old loser who steals girl's bodies to touch himself. It was pretty obvious as even Monkey king Enma told him he was acting pitiful.
__________________
Need a new sig
K9Platnum685 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 15:58   Link #111
avmoghe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
...... um.. no.... The third Hokage was trying to KILL Oro.. he says it.. its a direct quote.

The reason why he wasn't himself was because he was old. The old third Hokage and the king couldn't even scratch Oro or his summons, and so he resorted to the last-resort suicide technique.....

He let him live ten years ago because he saw him as an innocent student.. this time he was trying his best to kill him and save his village from destruction.
avmoghe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 16:19   Link #112
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by avmoghe
...... um.. no.... The third Hokage was trying to KILL Oro.. he says it.. its a direct quote.
Exactly! He said he did not want to do the same mistake he did several years ago when he let Orochimaru go! So he actually tryed to kill him this time, but he was to old to beat him. If he was younger he would for sure have sealed Orochimarus soul.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 16:22   Link #113
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
I think you misinterpreted my point. The point was: Itachi has got a trump card (Mangekyo Sharingan) however, he doesn't neccessarily have the chakra supply to do mass destruction jutsus and such like the Sannin. It's like the Heavenly Spin of the Hyuugas or the Aburame clan's bugs. When I see Itachi, I see a Jounin, slightly faster, slightly better, but his abilities are only good enough to compete with the Sannin (especially with Oro, since he's a ninjutsu freak) they're not better. (correction: shouldn't be)
To put it short: He's not generally strong enough...
Whahahhahahaha, Tskuyomi is a jutsu who can kill anyone, so what destructive jutsu of the Sannin couldn't the other Sannin counter? Every jutsu shown in the Sannin fight was countered by the other Sannin. But let me tell you something there is no avoiding Tskuyomi. Oh yes, you could move only watching Itachi's feat but that would get you killed in an instant. Not to talk about his flame who ripped a jutsu whom Jiraiya was so proud off. His jutsu speed is so fast even Kakashi's eye can't see it wow that is slightly better than a jounin. So you say Kakashi can kill all of the Uchiha clan? Cuz you know Kakashi is slightly better than a jounin. Please don't give me that bullshit. Itachi is at least equal with the Sannin. Not to mention Orochimaru put him above the Sannin but nevermind.
__________________
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 16:30   Link #114
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Magical land! (Magica-ru land!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
His jutsu speed is so fast even Kakashi's eye can't see it wow that is slightly better than a jounin.
What? Kakashi couldn't see Itachi's jutsu, yet he could counter it? Oh yeah! That should work out!
Quote:
So you say Kakashi can kill all of the Uchiha clan? Cuz you know Kakashi is slightly better than a jounin.
Kakashi is a Jounin. What the hell is this power-level thing?
Quote:
Please don't give me that bullshit. Itachi is at least equal with the Sannin. Not to mention Orochimaru put him above the Sannin but nevermind.
No he didn't, he put him above himself.
__________________
nh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 16:36   Link #115
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
What? Kakashi couldn't see Itachi's jutsu, yet he could counter it?Oh yeah! That should work out!
Are you smoking weed or something didn't you watch the latest episodes?? Go to episode 82? or 81 don't remember or read my sig.Made by Sarcasteak btw.

Quote:
Kakashi is a Jounin. What the hell?
Kakashi is a elite jounin.. If you don't know the difference...

Quote:
No he didn't, he put him above himself.
Guess what Orochimaru is a Sannin, guess what He was shown as the strongest.
__________________
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 16:37   Link #116
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Are you smoking weed or something didn't you watch the latest episodes?? Go to episode 82? or which one was it and watch or read my sig.Made by Sarcasteak btw.
Actually you are the one that should watch the episode again, the reason Kakashi could not see his jutsu was because Itachi used some Shurikens to distract him.
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 16:38   Link #117
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
Actually you are the one that should watch the episode again, the reason Kakashi could not see his jutsu was because Itachi used some Shurikens to distract him.
OMG!!!!! YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT?
__________________
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 16:41   Link #118
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
OMG!!!!! YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT?
Seriously you are starting to annoy me.
First of all, don't post useless posts that got no sense at all!
Second, why can't you try to be mature just ONCE ?
Why can't you just admit that you don't know everything!
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 16:46   Link #119
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Magical land! (Magica-ru land!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Kakashi is a elite jounin.. If you don't know the difference...
I guess I don't. What's a normal Jounin? Oh! It's Jounin from other villages, right? Ah, now I see...
Quote:
Guess what Orochimaru is a Sannin, guess what He was shown as the strongest.
Guess what, different matchups have different outcomes...

The point about the jutsu speed was that even though he's faster than Kakashi doesn't mean he's faster than the Sannin.

And the reason why I'm argueing here is because Itachi might be able to compete with the Sannin, but you don't know the outcome, so stop concluding that Itachi is the God of all shinobi...
__________________
nh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 16:48   Link #120
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
Seriously you are starting to annoy me.
First of all, don't post useless posts that got no sense at all!
Second, why can't you try to be mature just ONCE ?
Why can't you just admit that you don't know everything!
You are the one who starts to get on my nerves, Itachi's jutsu was super fast and Kakashi couldn't see it said by kakashi(this is one) second Kurenai said his jutsu speed is fast. Three im searching for the manga wait.

Quote:
And the reason why I'm argueing here is because Itachi might be able to compete with the Sannin, but you don't know the outcome, so stop concluding that Itachi is the God of all shinobi...
Did is said it was a fact??? Its just my opinion dude get a clue. I agree you won't know the outcome.Till the maga shows us we can't be sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
I guess I don't. What's a normal Jounin? Oh! It's Jounin from other villages, right? Ah, now I see...
Elite jounins of the Konoha is the strongest in the village, they are better than other ones. Im sure you know this anyways nevermind.

__________________
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Last edited by Nine Devil; 2004-05-23 at 18:05.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.