AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-24, 15:03   Link #1
Terriator

Send a message via ICQ to Terriator
Online Naruto Games

OkayÖIíve been looking for some kind of online Naruto game for quite some time now, but I didnít find anything. Well, thatís not the whole truth but those that I did find was either very bad, or was never updating the site.

So..I decided to start creating my own Naruto Online Game. But after a while I found out that it was quite hard to do the programming all by my self, so I decided to find some other way of creating some kind of online Naruto game. After a week I found that I could create a online Naruto forum game, where people could level up their character, buy weapons and jutsus, join clans and even battle each other Ė this meaning that even clan wars are possible. And soÖI created this Online Narutogame and after a while I even found a place to host it.

And soÖIíve kept updating the site for a few days now, and by now Iím having trouble finding more errors in the forum to fix.

WellÖ.what I really wanted to ask was if there are any [good and updated] online Naruto game sites out there?

Iím quite new at this forum but have lots of experience as admin and moderator and if you find that this thread goes in as spam then just delete it. But this wasnít created to advertise or anything, it was made to fin out if there where any online Naruto games out there, because I canít find any.

Hope you donít mind this long post

/Terriator
Terriator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-24, 16:22   Link #2
Lazy Shikamaru

lol.. i'm making a Naruto game, but it's not online.. it's just gonna be a flash based rpg.
Lazy Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-25, 00:39   Link #3
Terriator

Awesome...have any screenshots from it or something?....I'm desperate to find some naruto game ... Once I get time and get some more people to help me I think I'll start doing a real online Naruto game

/Terriator
Old 2004-05-25, 03:05   Link #4
Graive
Dark Desendent

Send a message via AIM to Graive
Sounds good to me. The only games I can find out there are forum/post MMORPGs.

They are ok but not as fun as a video game. So I look foward to this too. You rock lazy dude!
Graive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-25, 07:08   Link #5
Jayprothy

Anyone out there consider making some sort of total conversion for an existing RPG?

Total conversions are big in the FPS genre, and a group of industrious guys could probably come up with a conversion for an existing RPG, such as Neverwinter Nights, City of Heroes, Ragnarok or something like that..

Erocku kinda has something like that working with custom characters for City of Heroes, but it would be cool if there was a dedicated Naruto modification, with a Naruto-themed zone, where everyone would have to role-play naruto style in a certain server.

Oh well, wishful thinking i guess...
Jayprothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-25, 08:23   Link #6
Terriator

I've considered making a total Naruto conversion for Dungeon Siege 2 once it comes out this summer. That is off course only if the engine fits my ideas and such. It's not at all wishfull and it would be much easier to make than a full game and would also turn out much more fun...i think

/Terriator

Last edited by Terriator; 2004-05-26 at 03:49.
Old 2004-05-26, 04:40   Link #7
Terriator

Well..In search of a Naruto mod for a already existing game I only found one:
http://www.ninja-densetsu.com/

They seem to be doing a good job, and I can't wait for them to realese their Q3 mod. Maybe I'll even email them and ask if they need a good 3d artist
Old 2004-05-26, 05:05   Link #8
DracoBattousai
Within the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayprothy
Anyone out there consider making some sort of total conversion for an existing RPG?

Total conversions are big in the FPS genre, and a group of industrious guys could probably come up with a conversion for an existing RPG, such as Neverwinter Nights, City of Heroes, Ragnarok or something like that..
Problem with making a mod for any of those games, a Naruto mod anyway, is that you can't make custom abilities, like a Genjutsu move, or a Ninjutsu move like Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. You can't even make custom magic spells so that they might look similar to a Ninjutsu attack. Those games are all based on either hand-to-hand combat or sword fighting, and a strict magic code. You could make a Naruto mod for one of them easily enough, but you couldn't really do much, maybe have Taijutsu fights, that would look really crappy, and use Kunai's, that wouldn't look like Kunai's, and do Fire Element attacks that wouldn't look very flashy at all.

Really the only way, would be for a Ninja Game similar to one of those mentioned above to be released, then you could probably customize such things.

Better yet, learn the coding for games, and make your own Game......that'll take time though....and money....and resources....and and and a lot of Tylenol

"The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the souls tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust whence it came. Therefore must the soul decieve, despise, and murder men."
DracoBattousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-26, 05:13   Link #9
Terriator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoBattousai
Problem with making a mod for any of those games, a Naruto mod anyway, is that you can't make custom abilities, like a Genjutsu move, or a Ninjutsu move like Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. You can't even make custom magic spells so that they might look similar to a Ninjutsu attack. Those games are all based on either hand-to-hand combat or sword fighting, and a strict magic code. You could make a Naruto mod for one of them easily enough, but you couldn't really do much, maybe have Taijutsu fights, that would look really crappy, and use Kunai's, that wouldn't look like Kunai's, and do Fire Element attacks that wouldn't look very flashy at all.

Really the only way, would be for a Ninja Game similar to one of those mentioned above to be released, then you could probably customize such things. Better yet, learn the coding for games, and make your own Game......that'll take awhile though....and money....and resources....and.....and.....a lot of Tylenol
It isn't that hard to create Naruto abblilities in games such as q3. It is actually quite possible if you look at q3 mods such as Bid For Power (dbz mod), which had beams and other techniques. I admit that some of the jutsus might be a bit hard to do, but not impossible at all.

But it's right that FPS ain't the best games for a Naruto mod. Games such as Dungeon Siege would be much more suited for a Naruto Mod. In these games you both have Magic and hand-to-hand combat, and it wouldn't be that hard to make a taijutsu system. That's I've choosen this game for a Naruto mod. But it would be a waste of time to start making a Naruto mod for Dungeon SIege 1, so I'll wait for DS2 instead.

I'm quite ceratin that already now I could do a nice Naruto mod for DS1 (of course it would take a long time if I did it alone)
Old 2004-05-26, 18:33   Link #10
Terriator

I've now talked to a few friends and we all agree that if DS2 becomes anything like DS1 we will be able to do a Total Naruto Conversion, with botha single player and a MP part. Can't wait to start working on this. Think I'm going to start modelling the charater now ...lol

/Terriator
Old 2006-06-24, 18:54   Link #11
mxg
The Lone Gamer

Send a message via AIM to mxg Send a message via MSN to mxg Send a message via Yahoo to mxg
Naruto Online Games

Its preety cool enjoy !
http://www.naruto-arena.com/news/

Its preety new also and there is alot of stuff they are updateing and it is lso strangly addicting.
Old 2006-06-24, 19:15   Link #12
Yellow Flash
Banned

Isn't this against the rules?
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-24, 20:26   Link #13
mxg
The Lone Gamer

Send a message via AIM to mxg Send a message via MSN to mxg Send a message via Yahoo to mxg
Nope this does not lead to where to download episodes or manga. This is just a fanmade online game. Go play it have fun !
Old 2006-06-24, 23:17   Link #14
Popo-kun
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Popo-kun
this game is wierd. i dont get how to play it.
Popo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 01:21   Link #15
MDS

It's a pretty fun game so far, though the matchups are somewhat random (got matched up with someone rank 700ish while being 1500ish).
MDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 03:15   Link #16
swerv
Stay Up

It's quite fun at the moment, may be unbalanced but I probably need to play it more.

Last edited by swerv; 2006-06-25 at 04:59.
swerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 03:53   Link #17
Syaoran
Contemplating Naruto

Hmmm and what is it like ? MMORPG like Runscape or text based strategy ?

Visit http://syaoran.miniville.fr/ or help them get a job (~_^)
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 04:52   Link #18
swerv
Stay Up

More like top trumps/magic the gathering.

It's pretty simple to get into, but lots of different strategies and combinations of skills to learn. It's good.

Give it a try, each game only lasts ten minutes, if that.

I've got 7 wins and 6 losses at the moment, name Merv. Still trying to decide which characters I like best

Last edited by swerv; 2006-06-25 at 06:09.
swerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 06:41   Link #19
sefo

It looked fun and exciting at first, but man... the battles look random, you don't know what your enemy is doing, you don't know what you're doing, I was completely lost.

I guess it requires to know perfectly every character moves (to be able to imagine what your opponent is doing) But personally I didn't understand anything.
For example to do naruto rendan, you need kagebunshin. But even with kagebunshin ON in the first round, I wasn't able to do it... (was greyed out)

I guess I have to re-read the game manual several times and practice again and again and again.

However it looks like a good addictive game and it's pretty well though out.
sefo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-25, 07:26   Link #20
swerv
Stay Up

You may not have had the right chakra available to make the move or people on the other team may have been made invulnerable.

I think the instructions could do with some work so as not to discourage people who just play a couple of games and then leave because they don't know how the game works fully.

Lovin' Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto at the moment.