AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-05-26, 12:58   Link #1
paine

Unhappy problem downloading

i am having problems downloading anime what is going on i am confused i know it is not my computer so is there something wrong with the site?
paine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-26, 13:02   Link #2
KeinikuSuki
鶏肉がとてもおいしい。

Send a message via ICQ to KeinikuSuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by paine
i am having problems downloading anime what is going on i am confused i know it is not my computer so is there something wrong with the site?
Calm Down. Periods are your friend.

First, if you are trying to download anime from www.animesuki.com, you have to have Bittorrent Installed.

You can get the offical client here. Alternatly you can get the much better Azureus client here.

Once you install the BitTorrent Client, you can use the .torrent files you download from animesuki to get the anime. There is a nice guide on how to do all of this here if you need more explaination.

The short and sweet guide follows:

1. The first time you download a .torrent file, unlick the "Always ask before opening a file of this type" and click open.
2. If a window opens up asking which program should open the .torrent file, scroll down in the list untill you see your BitTorrent Client.
3. Make sure the "always use this program to open this type of file" box is checked.
4. Double click your BitTorrent Client in the list.
5. Your BitTorrent client will run and a dialog box will open prompting you to specify a location to save the anime file to.
6. Select a suitable location and wait for the download to complete. NOTE: this could take days to complete.

Undoubtable you wont be able to watch the file, so Ill supply a link to the Media Configuration Guide.

The short and sweet version follows:

1. Download VideoLAN Player from this site.
2. Unzip it and use it to watch your anime.
KeinikuSuki is offline   Reply With Quote