AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-05-28, 22:27   Link #1
akakitsune17

Angry Help Me

why does my download keep going to 0.0 kb/s this is so gay its like been three hours and i have twenty megs downloaded and i have freakin satellite internet
i mean come on can someone please tell me what the problem is im getting kind of mad here
akakitsune17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-28, 22:38   Link #2
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Ok...first off...you have to calm down cause it's a bit annoying seeing 4 threads created for just 1 problem alone...

you gotta remember that people don't visit these forums every minute of everyday so it might take a while for you to get a good answer...

or nobody is answering you cause this question has been asked and answered so many times over that people just get tired of replying...i mean seriously..did you even bother to search?

In the download help forum alone there are 2 sticky threads that generally explain how to fix the slow d/l speeds...

General slow d/l's guide
BT step by step

so have a look in those threads before you create yet another thread...

and not to mention that you don't tell us anything about your system/setup...

we dont know what client your using...your OS...if you have a router/firewall...or anything..all you tell us is that you get slow d/l's...and that's not enough information for anyone to give you a straight answer...

so search first...and if you still can't find your answer...then create 1 and only 1 thread asking for help and giving us specific information so people can help you

SENIOR MEMBER 2 OF
"The so exclusive club, you cannot join, umm err, club!"

-established Oct 26, 2003-

Hate goes out to any imitations, relation, or blatant wanna-be of stated club
- The ONE and ORIGINAL -
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote