AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2015-03-30, 01:49   Link #1
KiraYamatoFan

SPECTRE [James Bond - November 2015]

As you probably saw since Friday, the first teaser of the upcoming James Bond movie is already out:

After 3 movies with Daniel Craig as 007, we are not quite done digging into James' past just yet. Here is what the synopsis on IMDB says:
A cryptic message from Bond's past sends him on a trail to uncover a sinister organization. While M battles political forces to keep the secret service alive, Bond peels back the layers of deceit to reveal the terrible truth behind SPECTRE.
In the cast, Daniel Craig returns as James Bond. Other cast members include Christoph Waltz, Léa Seydoux, Monica Belucci, Andrew Scott, Dave Bautista, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris, Ben Whishaw, Rory Kinnear and Jesper Christensen (a.k.a. Mr White). Sam Mendes returns as the director along with almost the entire crew behind Skyfall.

Having watched all Bond movies from Dr. No up to Skyfall, I'm really excited to see how they could adapt the SPECTRE organization into the modern reality. If I caught the tone of voice right, the man in the shadows is portrayed by Christoph Waltz under the name of Franz Oberhauser. It will be interesting to see how he is linked to James' past.
KiraYamatoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-30, 05:53   Link #2
Mr Hat and Clogs
Troublemaker Fanclub

I'm really quite excited about this. Been waiting for SPECTRE to return for years. Blofeld is the Moriarty to Bond's Sherlock so hopefully they keep them around for a few movies, but they probably won't.
Old 2015-04-01, 13:37   Link #3
KiraYamatoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
I'm really quite excited about this. Been waiting for SPECTRE to return for years. Blofeld is the Moriarty to Bond's Sherlock so hopefully they keep them around for a few movies, but they probably won't.
I agree. If Franz Oberhauser is the new man codenamed Number 1, I hope they will keep him around for a long time since my favorite stretch (not just single movies, I mean a succession) of Bond films was when Bond fought against a succession of plots involving SPECTRE during the Sean Connery years.
Old 2015-07-22, 21:22   Link #4
KiraYamatoFan

We have a new trailer:

Old 2015-07-23, 12:28   Link #5
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Christoph Waltz was meant to be a Bond Villain.
Old 2015-07-23, 15:34   Link #6
Ithekro
The Comet IS Coming

That's some "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" theme going on there.
Old 2015-08-23, 01:32   Link #7
waibminy

Blofeld is the Moriarty to Bond's Sherlock so hopefully they keep them around for a few movies, but they probably won't.
waibminy is offline   Reply With Quote