AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-05-26, 18:51   Link #1
akakitsune17

Download Problem

um im not sure how this works so could someone tell me how i can get people to connect to my Prince of Tennis 1-5 download please. Or can someone connect to it automatically uhh just some help please
akakitsune17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-26, 19:18   Link #2
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by akakitsune17
um im not sure how this works so could someone tell me how i can get people to connect to my Prince of Tennis 1-5 download please. Or can someone connect to it automatically uhh just some help please
Arf ^_^

I got two things to say:
1. You per se can't connect to more seeds/peer that are in a swarm anyway. The only solution would be to ask some fellow anime freaks to connect to you with the complete files.
2. If there are more peers in a swarm than are connected to you, you can try clicking "Manual Update"/"Update Tracker" in the General tab of the file in Azureus. If you have a different client, I can't be that much of a help, sorry , although some other clients do have this option as well somewhere (AFAIK the Generic client does not tho)
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-26, 20:47   Link #3
akakitsune17

Unhappy Prince of Tennis 1-5

can someone please connect to me that has prince of tennis cause its downloading like uber slow i think its .4 kilobytes a second and i dont know how to connect to someone so ne help would be greatyly appreciated :
Old 2004-05-27, 01:02   Link #4
akakitsune17

Unhappy Major Newbie needs help!!Please

Ok im trying to download prince of tennis 1-5 i dont know how popular this is but I want to know how i find people to connect to or whatever to make my download faster also could someone please explain the connecting to someone thing in really simple terms uhh thanks for reading also a really good way to find people to connect to or whatever

Last edited by xris; 2004-05-27 at 12:36. Reason: Please do not make multiple posts on the same subject
Old 2004-05-27, 09:45   Link #5
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by akakitsune17
Ok im trying to download prince of tennis 1-5 i dont know how popular this is but I want to know how i find people to connect to or whatever to make my download faster also could someone please explain the connecting to someone thing in really simple terms uhh thanks for reading also a really good way to find people to connect to or whatever
You want it simple? Install Azureus. Load the torrent into the client. Double click on it in the My Torrents tab. You are now in the General tab of the torrent. Look for a button that reads "Manual Update". Repeat after the cool down until the number of peers/seeds in the brackets are the same as the numbers in front of the brackets. Example: 7 (28) seeds 4(5) should be in the end 28 seeds 5 peers. Easy enough?

Then go to the appropiate Forum. It's called Resharing Request. Post your request there, point them to the exact same torrent and hope someone will connect to you.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote