AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Playback Help

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-26, 21:15   Link #1
SwiftStar
Daydreamer

Slight Vidoelan help

I have been using the VLC media player for all of my videos that cant be played with ffdshow. I seem to be having a little trouble with the vsync. Can anyone tell me what option or where I go to fix this? I apologize for being so lazy.
Old 2004-06-03, 03:08   Link #2
Animaniac
On leave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftStar
I have been using the VLC media player for all of my videos that cant be played with ffdshow. I seem to be having a little trouble with the vsync. Can anyone tell me what option or where I go to fix this? I apologize for being so lazy.
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by vsync... have you tried checking the "Advanced Options" box in the bottom right? It makes visible other settings which are normally hidden.
Old 2004-06-03, 12:17   Link #3
SwiftStar
Daydreamer

I called it vsync because that's what they call it in games when the picture seems to break up a bit vertically. It may not be the right term for playing video. It looks like if you were to draw one picture on three boxes stacked on top of each other and the boxes shifted independently a little. I am at work now but I will try the advanced options when I get home. It only happened on a couple of shows though, so it may have just been them.
Closed Thread