AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2004-10-17, 01:06   Link #61
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex/ 2nD Gig.

# Latest Naruto opening
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 01:28   Link #62
wao
OK.

I can't remember all of them but I really liked the 3rd Gundam SEED OP, with Believe in it. I thought the song REALLY went well with the thing (you could feel the energy flowing through it and the climax where you see Athrun and Cagalli with the guns, the part JUST before the chorus was really good)...

I liked the Spiral OP animation but the song... the song.... *hides* The ending had decent stills and the song was nice, but how did it relate to the show? O_o

The Cowboy Bebop OP is one of the BEST I have seen, it's so cool and it goes really really well with the music and it just kicks ass, k

The Keroro Gunsou ED also rules. The flashy CG fits well with the whole thing :P Afro Gunsou! pwn.

I liked the Chrno Crusade ED sequence because the moving lines were so pretty and the song was very nice. It all contributed to a nice feeling.

I also love the Melody of Oblivion ED sequence. The CG is really very beautiful and the way everything melds together is so pretty, plus it goes with the song very well. I really, really love it!

I liked the Noir ED sequence. It also made me feel "floaty" and well, heck, it's just nice. Though the colours are a bit odd. I liked the Noir OP ANIMATION but NOT the song. No.

I also remember I think I liked the Heart of Sword ED for Rurouni Kenshin (not the one where they had 4th Avenue Cafe, and then took it off and used the same animation with Heart of Sword)... I also liked the Namida wa Shitteiru one because it's very nostalgic and I'll never forget that green colour
I liked teh It's Gonna Rain one because the song and the ED fit very very well, IMO. I really loved the feeling I got from seeing it. Though it wasn't that fitting for the show, it's a wonderful ED on its own. IMO. Okay, this is not counting the lyrics' meaning.

OH! And how could I miss Paranoia Agent's OP? Absolutely fitting for one of the most WTF-inducing series of all time. Mad. MAD!! (Madhouse?)

The Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu TV Opening was also pretty funky, the song and the animation really fit with the show very well. Crazy.

I also *really* loved the SHingetsutan Tsukihime ED. It was well animated and the song was just so beautiful! The OP sequence is also one of my favourites, just that the part where Arc seems to be dragged off a building or something seemed oddly animated to me. I *loved* the part where she was turning around (near the end of the sequence), though.

The Utena OP had some rather well-done and fitting animation for the song, IMO. It was nice even though I did'nt really like the song (guess the synth felt too old for me )... I actually watched it every time. I skipped the ED, though.
Old 2004-10-17, 02:24   Link #63
Pepperidge
Dissatisfied Canadian

Send a message via AIM to Pepperidge Send a message via MSN to Pepperidge
I'm going to have to go with the first GTO opening. I don't think anything else has ever managed to wow me that much. Not even Bebop's opening.
Old 2004-10-17, 02:35   Link #64
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500 Send a message via Skype™ to USB500
My top ten anime intro (probably has beed added by the rest of you all, but oh well):

1. Cowboy Bebop

2. Tsukuyomi Moon Phase

3. Madlax

4. School Rumble

5. Shingetsusan Tsuhikime

6. Tenjou Tenge

7. Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu

8. Samurai Champloo

9. DearS

10. 2x2 = Shinobuden
Old 2004-10-17, 12:04   Link #65
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

GITS:SAC1 & 2

Paranoia Agent

Trigun
Old 2004-10-17, 14:57   Link #66
quikimpulse
Suicidal Maniac!!!!!

I should have mention GTO too. I especially like the song...........Schools in session, better learn my lesson, schools in session, better pay attention................................
Old 2004-10-17, 15:31   Link #67
LytHka
Banned

Onegai Twins intro animation (with song KOTOKO - Second Flight)
LytHka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 17:18   Link #68
Albert

Chrno Crusade

Last Exile

GITS:SAC

Paranoia Agent

GANTZ
Albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 17:33   Link #69
Thyrz
Laidback Luke

Of course, the quality of the anime itself has alot of impact on your decisions.

1 - Initial D fourth stage best intro AND ending
Old 2004-10-17, 20:11   Link #70
The Yellow Dwarf

Noir Ending Song >>>> Every Other Openings and Endings

-Tsukihime
-Cowboy Bebop
-HunterXHunter 2nd OP (Kono Taiyo wa Yoru mo Kagayaku)
-Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito

Quote:
Originally Posted by wao
I liked the Spiral OP animation but the song... the song.... *hides* The ending had decent stills and the song was nice, but how did it relate to the show? O_o
Ahh! Now you got that song stuck in my head. Make it stop! XD
The Yellow Dwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-17, 21:49   Link #71
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quikimpulse
I should have mention GTO too. I especially like the song...........Schools in session, better learn my lesson, schools in session, better pay attention................................
you know that's the american version right? the original japanese GTO ED's and OPs (Tokyopop replaced ALL the EDs and OPs with the same damn song...) are MUCH better
Old 2004-10-17, 22:15   Link #72
GS^

Send a message via ICQ to GS^
Ehm... if "intro" means "pre-opening-song-scene", the best IMHO are:

1. Hamelin no Violin Hiki;
2. Shin Getter Robot The Last Day.

If "intro" means "opening song", then:

1. Tenku no Escaflowne;
2. Saint Seiya 2nd opening (Soldier Dream);
3. Captain Herlock Endless Odissey;
4. Galaxy Express 999 (ah, sweet memories )
GS^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-18, 00:22   Link #73
TrueKnight

First of all, the awesomeness of a music depends on how swift the animation is and how it matches the song lyrics perfectly on every scene. Along with the music of course.

imo...
Opening :
1. Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Second Gig.
2. Elfen Lied
3. Tenjou Tenge
4. Naruto second intro.

Endings :
1. Chrno Crusade ED song.
2. La Pettite de Cosette.
3. uh...forgot....there's too many.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-19, 10:20   Link #74
Ashi-chan
Resident Asian Nerd Girl

Send a message via AIM to Ashi-chan Send a message via MSN to Ashi-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Ashi-chan
1) Overman King Gainer, "King Gainer, Over!" - I love this song. It's just...weird, for some reason, yet I can't stop myself from singing to it. And the opening animation sequence...come on, you can't deny the monkey dancing mecha!

2) Overman King Gainer, "Can you feel my soul?" - Freaking catchy, fun song to sing along to. The ending animation was nifty, too. Awesome effects.

3) Shin Tenchi Muyou!, "Yamerarenai Yamerarenai" - So...freaking...addictive! I can listen to this song over and over without getting bored of it. It's such a nonsensical song, too. Love the song so much, I used it for a video I did for the school's morning show.

4) Pocket Monsters, "Mezase Pokemon Master" - It's a classic. I love singing to this song, and well..."they're in the fire, in the water, in the grass, in the forest and...under the skirt of the girl! (Kyaa!)"

5) Naruto, "Haruka Kanata" - Just an awesome song, great opening sequence. Makes me happy.

And I know these technically don't count, but...
1) Teen Titans - Puffy rocks my socks. My sister and I are so going to recreate this video somehow at our next anime con.

2) Megas XLR - How can you NOT like a theme song that says "Chicks dig giant robots, I dig giant robots, we dig giant robots"? It's such a lame song, that I love it. And I don't even watch the show. O.o;;
Old 2004-10-19, 10:24   Link #75
Lee-San
__Mai Hime__

Mai Hime OP !!!

Onegai Teacher OP

And of course Beck
Lee-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-19, 13:56   Link #76
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imazul
There was a thread like this lost somewhere....

The best intro is Hunter x Hunter second intro Taiyou Wa Yoru Mo Kagayaku (The sun also shines at night).

its so dark and it feel so well with the mood of the arc.
Definetely the best of all intros for me is Hunter X Hunter's one (The sun also shines at night) The music is just excellent and is perfect for the spider arc.

#2 Full Metal alchemist last and before the last openings. The music is very good and it protrayis the mood of the anime very well.

#3 Saint Seiya Hades Intro. Nice music, nice footage and it has a great nostalgic value for me.

#4 Future Boy's Conan intro. One again, nice music.

Note how all of them don't have any Engrish at all

Last edited by Sugetsu; 2004-10-19 at 14:17.
Sugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-19, 14:01   Link #77
IntrepidAKP
...Woah!

Kare Kano. I just like watching them sitting at their desk and walking along and such. The song kicks ass too.
Old 2004-10-19, 14:08   Link #78
Jenichan
私のシモベ!

Send a message via AIM to Jenichan
Himiko-den OP (tho I don't like the show) - very pretty, and probly one of my fav anime songs ever "Pure Snow"

Onegai Twins OP - I probly watched this 30 times in a row when the show first came out. Gotta love Kotoko.

Elfen Lied OP - gotta love this, so eerie and cool at the same time

Azumanga Daioh OP - definetly the winner in the comedy department of good openings, the visuals are so great and the song is insane.

Honorable Mention:

Matantei Loki Ragnarok OP - visuals are great, and very creepy
Narutaru OP - so genki compared to the show, it's just funny
Spiral OP - just really cool i think
Fruits Basket OP - may be slow, but fits the show to a T, couldn't imagine it with any other opening.
Tenshi ni Narumon - another silly opening, but it works perfectly
Old 2004-10-19, 15:04   Link #79
Evirus

1. Full Moon wo Sagashite (first OP)
2. Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar
3. Read or Die OAV
4. Hand Maid May

True story.
Old 2004-10-19, 16:31   Link #80
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Spiral OP: amazing visuals, loved the clean white look and everything else.
Final Fantasy: Unlimited OP: I liked the look of it, very original and stylish.
Get Backers: I liked most of it, some parts werent that well done.
Steel Angel Kurumi 2: Gah! Greatness XD
Popotan: hehe, UNDER17 so what do you expect XP
Tactics/Loki: Both are very well done. Creepy and original visuals with nice effects (static/black and white/shake/etc)

AniBUROGU// Loveless Animation vs. Manga Comparison
ChibiDusk is offline   Reply With Quote