AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-23, 17:32   Link #21
Piny

all of Rurouni Kenshin, espcially ova, and tenjou tenege
Old 2007-09-30, 07:09   Link #22
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

dragon ball ( the manga )
berserk
Old 2008-06-30, 18:27   Link #23
Solid

Super fan ofcourse

Quote:
Originally Posted by get_a_life View Post
grappler baki isnt licensed right? anyway its a good fighting/martial arts thing. no super power bull shit flying in the air shrinking down to size throwing "magic" punches or chinese magatama earing garbage.

ikkitousen sucks (shitty story line with an even shitter main character. shouldve been set back in actual ancient china. fighting wouldve made sense.)
tenjou tenge sucks (even though the art is good, story line is shit fighting? for what? school spirit?)
air master sucks (whats the fucking point? "I MUST DEFEAT AIR MASTER BC SHE CAN DO FLYING TRICKS IN THE AIR!! OMG PWN3D!!")

too bad hajime no ippo (fucking good) got licensed. it was one of those underdog animes that noone really payed attention to until it gets licensed then everyone starts crying.

im not much of a fighting anime genre type person. hard to find good series based solely on that genre.

i forgot to mention Condor Hero! its got a very indepth adventurous story. the only draw back is the crappy animation which turns off all the "anime-trenders" as i call them that only know naruto.
Hey! im glad there are other Hajime no ippo fans out there its the best anime ever! naruto is also good, but it cant nearly compare to Hajime no ippo.
Closed Thread