AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-06-05, 13:22   Link #1
Kagesama
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: A hidden village
Age: 32
Best Naruto Character and Why?

This is for avid naruto watchers?readers who want to praise their favorite or defend the favorite or even want to compare their favorite to other characters showing why they are better. Feel free to diss other characters cuz i feel this is necessary in order to show the heirarchy of things. If you feel you character doesnt get the respect he or she deserves post and handle ur buisness.


I personally hold in my favorites characters (in no specific order) Jiriaya, Itachi, Gaara, and Naruto. And dislike characters like Sasuke, Sakura, and Neji.

Reasoning:
Jiriaya: I respect Jiraya cuz i think he might be the most powerful character living introduced so far. I admire his character for a bunch of reasons. He is mad modest with his powers. He doesnt brag about them even though we all know he is very powerful. His justsu knowledge is crazy. He doesnt back down from fights. He drinks liquor, Macks shorties, and is rich. My type of character.

Itachi: Once again might be the most pwerful character living introduced. He is mad modest with his fightin although he used two powerful justsus when we seen him first. When i say modest i mean he knows he is powerful so if he can avoid fightin others especially when they weak he choses to. The two times he fought he didnt throw the first blow he didnt even plan on fighting. He was just chillin playin the rear and kids wanted to act up so he just showed 'em they were not on his level and left cuz he didnt wanna fight anymore. I thought that was hot. Also when he fought he didnt even fight with any emotion he was mad calm cool about it like he was thinking "are they really serious with their fighting styles, do they really think they can beat me I mean come on i killed my whole clan doesnt that stand for something."

Gaara: I thought it was hot how he kept it gangsta the whole series/manga. He keeps it straight and to the point. before a fight he tells them im gona kill u he doesnt say thing like u are mo match for me or u suck or nothing just im gonna kill u its what im here to do. when he fights he tries to kill u. During the fight he just stands there with his arms folded lookin at u like "u cant be serious fightin back i told u i was gonna kill u" and i thought that was hot. Also when fighting he immediately goes for the kill moves which is what i would do, forget wasting my time with mad shurikens and taijustu If i were him i would just go through the vilages of people i dont like and holla desert coffin all day. Even when he lost to naruto he still kept his gangsta swager (style)

Naruto: Naruto is my boy cuz i find him hilarious when he is just in his chillien in his ordinary non fighting mode. and when he is in his fighting mode he tells n8ggas he dont lay down for or run from nobody. Gets upset, Kyubizes, and leans on n8ggas. Thats hot to me. I started lovin him when he got tight at haku and punched the sh*t out of him. That was maybe one of the best fighting takes ive seen in an anime. I felt like i saw goku and vegita turn super saiyan all over again

Sasuke: I hate this f@g so far. I mean really. Ur brother kills ur family and everyone u know, ur mad soft and cudly even though u try to be tough, you run from him crying down the streets after he blocks everything u throw at him when ur younger, you are gay(80 girls has tried to holla at u and u are stilla virgin) u attempt to fight him your brother when u get older with a wack justsu that uve tried to but havent killed anyone with yet and might i add i think he is over using it I mean really can we learn some more justsus ninjas know over thousands and what does he know like 6.lol. I think Gaara and Itachi should have killed him when they had the chance I mean really after as many times as he tried to play naruto like he is weaker and then saved by the vary character as he has I would haved maybe thought of takin up a new profession like maybe he should work at the ramen shop so then maybe he could really help naruto. I mean really when does that mother plan on using his sharingan right his brother is mad dissappionted in him. Itachi should have pulled them out of his head and gave them to oochimaru so someone could get some proper usage for them. If i was kishimoto i would make his summon creature cute kittens cuz he is puzzy

Sakura: Some please train her. She doesnt even have a special talent. i know she is girl but come on Ino has her mind switch techinque hinata has byuganmon tsunade has her medicine justus. WTF

Neji: Yo i fell over in my seat laughin after he was talkin all that crap about naruto after beating up naruto's shorty then got knocked the f6ck out! lol I dont understand, he has mad talent but i dunno maybe i thought that he just thought way too much of himself. If i was him and i talked that much sh*te about someone and then i got KTFO i would have left the village of leaf and like went somewhere else i could be more appreciated like the villlage of hidden waterfall lol
__________________
Kagesama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 14:14   Link #2
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagesama
Jiriaya: I respect Jiraya cuz i think he might be the most powerful character living introduced so far. I admire his character for a bunch of reasons. He is mad modest with his powers. He doesnt brag about them even though we all know he is very powerful. His justsu knowledge is crazy. He doesnt back down from fights. He drinks liquor, Macks shorties, and is rich. My type of character.
Not up on my ebonics/street lingo but doesn't shorties mean kids?

Hard to pick a favorite or least favorite but there have been a few characters that annoyed me because they weren't really fleshed out all that well. Like Kabuto's teammates in the chuunin exam. Other characters like Tenten, Ino, and Sakura who haven't really been as fleshed out as the others. I'd be curious as to why any of them became ninjas. I realize Ino and Sakura could have been chasing after Sasuke but that's not that interesting so I'd hope there are better reasons than that. Ino I think we saw her father in one scene so I can see her maybe just following her father's footsteps but Sakura we don't know much about her family yet. Tenten also needs some attention since she's just the Sakura of Gai's team.

Edit: Whoops, yes meant Tenten and not Temari.

Last edited by Sanjuronord; 2004-06-06 at 08:10.
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 14:32   Link #3
srb
I can see time itself!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Kingdom of Sweden
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to srb
You mean Tenten and not Temari right?

I like Sakura because she has pink hair and is a normal person. No demons or special powers!

I like Hinata because I feel she has been treated wrongly and has gotten a bad deal in life with being the Hyuga heiress, and then "failing" her "father", who isn't exactly the prime example of a caring father figure. Deserves better.

Same goes for Neji. I like him because he has great talent and is willing to change the way he thinks and believes the world works after having been fairly beaten. Also had a very difficult life with the whole Branch Family-thing, considering everyone in the Main Family could kill him just by forming a seal and looking at him.

I LOVE Gai and Rock Lee because of their attitudes and style. I mean, you have to have GREAT self confidence to don one of those form-fitting body suits, and they look good in it. Also, Fuzzy Eyebrows Style is a fearsome martial art.


I dislike Sasuke because he has a cold demeanor and believes himself to be above others even when it has been proven that he works best in a team, as well as being a fool for forsaking his friends in order to gain more power just to try to kill someone and let the hate consume him.

I dislike Hiashi because he's a disgrace as a parent.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 14:38   Link #4
UchihaNick
Peacemaker
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Journeying around the world
kakashi : he rocks and is always late
sakura : she looks like a person i know a bit to well
naruto : he keeps fighting for his friends nomatter what
rock lee/gai ": youth power!

dislike :

oro : just plain stupid ( pardon my france )
sasuke : i hate "cool" guys
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalavita
And the genius term really sucks in Naruto. The only true genius in the series should be Shikamaru for now since they call talented people geniuses. (And they call Naruto the dead-last even when he beats all the so called geniuses up.)
with you there
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 14:42   Link #5
Hyuuga Neji
Byakugan Master
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Konoha
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Hyuuga Neji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagesama
Neji: Yo i fell over in my seat laughin after he was talkin all that crap about naruto after beating up naruto's shorty then got knocked the f6ck out! lol I dont understand, he has mad talent but i dunno maybe i thought that he just thought way too much of himself. If i was him and i talked that much sh*te about someone and then i got KTFO i would have left the village of leaf and like went somewhere else i could be more appreciated like the villlage of hidden waterfall lol
umm when did he get knocked out? oh yeah thats because he didnt! ep 62 18:00 - end of episode, after Naruto punched him neji fell and they started talking he never got knocked out and ep 63 4:20 - Neji is carryed away STILL awake same episode 5:24 Hiashi walks in and talks to neji about his father, oh man whats this hes still awake...your facts straight

Favorite Character - Hyuuga Neji - Branch family member to the Hyuuga clan sufferd a life of hatred till Naruto faught him and changed his mind about fate, and because of his moves the Kaiten, Gentle fist, and 64 hands of hakke oh and the byakugan...
__________________
Oh no, my signature was two pictures with a combined height of 169 pixels and filesize of 127 KB. That's too big and it has been deleted by a forum Mod, guess I didn't read the Forum Rules. If only I had paid attention I wouldn't have to deal with this irritation now.
^^^ wow... does it look like I care? Hey if you guys want to see a cool sig... follow this link http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...r/nejisig3.gif
Hyuuga Neji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 14:42   Link #6
Karala
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by srb
asuke: I hate this f@g so far. I mean really. Ur brother kills ur family and everyone u know, ur mad soft and cudly even though u try to be tough, you run from him crying down the streets after he blocks everything u throw at him when ur younger, you are gay(80 girls has tried to holla at u and u are stilla virgin) u attempt to fight him your brother when u get older with a wack justsu that uve tried to but havent killed anyone with yet and might i add i think he is over using it I mean really can we learn some more justsus ninjas know over thousands and what does he know like 6.lol. I think Gaara and Itachi should have killed him when they had the chance I mean really after as many times as he tried to play naruto like he is weaker and then saved by the vary character as he has I would haved maybe thought of takin up a new profession like maybe he should work at the ramen shop so then maybe he could really help naruto. I mean really when does that mother plan on using his sharingan right his brother is mad dissappionted in him. Itachi should have pulled them out of his head and gave them to oochimaru so someone could get some proper usage for them. If i was kishimoto i would make his summon creature cute kittens cuz he is puzzy.
Wow, you REALLY don't Sasuke!

I like Sasuke. Why? Because I like characters that have a dark, broody and incredibly messed up perspectives on life. I'm not going to rebut against everything you said about him, I don't feel the urge to type out things that have been repeated over and over on the boards. Clearly you don't agree with those ideas and are only willing to look at him negatively, so there is really no point in wasting my time, I would never change your mind.
Karala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 15:01   Link #7
JubeiYamazaki
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Age: 93
Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagesama
This is for avid naruto watchers?readers who want to praise their favorite or defend the favorite or even want to compare their favorite to other characters showing why they are better. Feel free to diss other characters cuz i feel this is necessary in order to show the heirarchy of things. If you feel you character doesnt get the respect he or she deserves post and handle ur buisness.


I personally hold in my favorites characters (in no specific order) Jiriaya, Itachi, Gaara, and Naruto. And dislike characters like Sasuke, Sakura, and Neji.

Reasoning:
Jiriaya: I respect Jiraya cuz i think he might be the most powerful character living introduced so far. I admire his character for a bunch of reasons. He is mad modest with his powers. He doesnt brag about them even though we all know he is very powerful. His justsu knowledge is crazy. He doesnt back down from fights. He drinks liquor, Macks shorties, and is rich. My type of character.

Itachi: Once again might be the most pwerful character living introduced. He is mad modest with his fightin although he used two powerful justsus when we seen him first. When i say modest i mean he knows he is powerful so if he can avoid fightin others especially when they weak he choses to. The two times he fought he didnt throw the first blow he didnt even plan on fighting. He was just chillin playin the rear and kids wanted to act up so he just showed 'em they were not on his level and left cuz he didnt wanna fight anymore. I thought that was hot. Also when he fought he didnt even fight with any emotion he was mad calm cool about it like he was thinking "are they really serious with their fighting styles, do they really think they can beat me I mean come on i killed my whole clan doesnt that stand for something."

Gaara: I thought it was hot how he kept it gangsta the whole series/manga. He keeps it straight and to the point. before a fight he tells them im gona kill u he doesnt say thing like u are mo match for me or u suck or nothing just im gonna kill u its what im here to do. when he fights he tries to kill u. During the fight he just stands there with his arms folded lookin at u like "u cant be serious fightin back i told u i was gonna kill u" and i thought that was hot. Also when fighting he immediately goes for the kill moves which is what i would do, forget wasting my time with mad shurikens and taijustu If i were him i would just go through the vilages of people i dont like and holla desert coffin all day. Even when he lost to naruto he still kept his gangsta swager (style)

Naruto: Naruto is my boy cuz i find him hilarious when he is just in his chillien in his ordinary non fighting mode. and when he is in his fighting mode he tells n8ggas he dont lay down for or run from nobody. Gets upset, Kyubizes, and leans on n8ggas. Thats hot to me. I started lovin him when he got tight at haku and punched the sh*t out of him. That was maybe one of the best fighting takes ive seen in an anime. I felt like i saw goku and vegita turn super saiyan all over again

Sasuke: I hate this f@g so far. I mean really. Ur brother kills ur family and everyone u know, ur mad soft and cudly even though u try to be tough, you run from him crying down the streets after he blocks everything u throw at him when ur younger, you are gay(80 girls has tried to holla at u and u are stilla virgin) u attempt to fight him your brother when u get older with a wack justsu that uve tried to but havent killed anyone with yet and might i add i think he is over using it I mean really can we learn some more justsus ninjas know over thousands and what does he know like 6.lol. I think Gaara and Itachi should have killed him when they had the chance I mean really after as many times as he tried to play naruto like he is weaker and then saved by the vary character as he has I would haved maybe thought of takin up a new profession like maybe he should work at the ramen shop so then maybe he could really help naruto. I mean really when does that mother plan on using his sharingan right his brother is mad dissappionted in him. Itachi should have pulled them out of his head and gave them to oochimaru so someone could get some proper usage for them. If i was kishimoto i would make his summon creature cute kittens cuz he is puzzy

Sakura: Some please train her. She doesnt even have a special talent. i know she is girl but come on Ino has her mind switch techinque hinata has byuganmon tsunade has her medicine justus. WTF

Neji: Yo i fell over in my seat laughin after he was talkin all that crap about naruto after beating up naruto's shorty then got knocked the f6ck out! lol I dont understand, he has mad talent but i dunno maybe i thought that he just thought way too much of himself. If i was him and i talked that much sh*te about someone and then i got KTFO i would have left the village of leaf and like went somewhere else i could be more appreciated like the villlage of hidden waterfall lol

Oh shit, too fucking good, I'm still crying, you broke down Naruto G-style. Good shit man, keep it coming.

My favorite is Zabuza, just because he didn't go out like a punk, and he's the fucking man. Too bad they killed him off too early..
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 15:02   Link #8
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: in bed with kakashi and his thighs
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
danm Kagesama be hating on sasuke. oh and about the virgin part, i know you're bring sarcatic (sp) but he is only 13. hahaha

well my fav one gots to be none other than the Naruto himself. I mean the show isn;t called Naruto for without a reason, right?

likes: Kakashi because he reads them naughty books and because he's always late.

Jiraiya because he is the Frog pimpster

Shikamaru because even though he doesn;t realize it yet, he's a bigger pimp than Jiraiya himself. hehehe

Lee and Gai because they got the whole Youth power vibe going on LOL

Konohamoru because he can rock my boat!

inbetween: Sasuke because before he was cool but now he just looks like some power obsessive freak!


Dislikes: SakuraSOME ONE PLEASE TRAIN HER!! MAKE HER WORTHY OF BEING IN THE PRESENCE OF TEAM MATES!!!
__________________
U-ZU-MA-KI NARUTO RENDAN!!!!
like, who needs the sharingan to rip off moves anyway?
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 15:13   Link #9
UnCauzi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Err I've have a go since I have time to burn.

Excuse me while I practice proper english but I'll translate to ebonics if anyone doesn't understand.

Orochimaru: This is the one character that didn't bother us with a big sob story. His actions are his own, mad confidence and no real regrets. I have to respect a bad guy who wages war on the largest village, kills 2 kages, started his own village, and is not afraid of telling you his true intentions.

Zabuzza: Basically same thing as Orochimaru, he worked towards his own ideals, with no regrets. He's just the coolest mofo to come across Naruto attitude wise, dood just stared death in the face and didn't flinch.

Itachi: Because he killed all the other Uchihas. That bloodlimit is too broken to be possesed by a lot of people. He's not as cool as Orochimaru and Zabuzza though since he didn't kill Sasuke. If it ever is revealed that he didn't kill all the other Uchihas I will drop him from my favorites list. Sharrigan is broken and Konoha should have killed them all off like Village of the Mists killed off the Kaguya clan. Speaking of which.

Kimmaro: Sure dood was stupid for following Orochi like a chimp, but the guys will power was amazing. If he had been a good guy he'd easily have been my favorite character in Naruto. All in all he wasn't even that super powerful, physically unstoppable maybe but in Naruto world there's more than just the physical to deal with. I loved how although he must have been briefed on Gaara of the sand, he charged that fool despite the fact that he had a demon in him with all the confidence in the world all while half dead.

Characters I dislike:

Sasuke: If you don't know why already, I won't bother explaining.
UnCauzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 18:59   Link #10
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Amsterdam
Age: 27
UnCausi, Orochimaru killed a crippled, friendly old man, who wished peace to the world. Honestly: you scare me
I agree with the rest
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 21:35   Link #11
F!reStr!fe
Unlimited Blade Works...
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: South Florida
Send a message via AIM to F!reStr!fe
Likes:
Naruto - Kicks ass in the End always there to beat teh S@it out of someone. Had Kyubbi which gives him almost limitless Chakra.

Jiraya - Who can hate this pimp hes like strong and been taught by the 3rd thats Amazing

Itachi - My main man Itachi hes got the skills, The bloodline, and Speed to take down anyone that crosses his path. As Said before he doesnt start anything ppl start things with him and if he choosing he can kick their ass or just walk away. He had Killer looks (Literaly... not gay but seriously eyes that can mental screw u up and blast wholes with black fire) definetly cool. Killing his own clan, getting respect from Orchimaru, and feared by many,

So-So:
Sauske - I think hes alrite for being able to do some cool techniques and having a bro that kicks ass. But he seriously bites for weakness like he ALWAYS gets his assed kicked by someone ive never seen him win battles against really good ppl like that lion combo was alrite he kicked ass but need to see more improvment from him.

Dislike:
Sakura - Shes the cute little girl but she needs to DO MORE like a lot more shes more of a disadvantage to have. Shes only smart and thats all..... Like get some Jutsus or something. Go get a damn Trainer.... Shes either getting her hair pulled or getting trapped.
F!reStr!fe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 22:04   Link #12
Kouji
StrykerX
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Everett, WA
Age: 33
Naruto
- he could give Heero Yuy a run for his money. Even killing him if his powers permit it (due to his training).

Sasuke
- Arrogant, but yet in the end he still cares for Naruto and wouldn't want anything to happen to him or his teammates. And best thing I like about him, is that he has that "bad boy" type of attitude ^_^.

Shikamaru
- Great team leader. Also, even though he is mean to Naruto. He still wouldn't want anything to happen to him. And he'd be the only person on Kuranai - Asuma's team that likes Naruto.


not so good

Sakura
- She's a good person. However though, except that she calls Naruto baka (idiot) several times. Also, she fancies Sasuke more than Naruto. And that when Naruto did all the hard work she even thought that Sasuke had mostly a hand in it. But when in fact that it was Naruto that saved her by putting his life on the line.

people I wish were just dead

Itachi
- He killed off Sasuke's clan
- Came at Kakashi with a psychological attack (which he did with Sasuke)
- broke Sasuke's wrist (making Sasuke scream )
- pounding the snot out of Sasuke (my favorite character of team 7)

Kisame
- Even though he commited crimes against the Leaf village. He's not a bad person as his partner; Sasuke. But even though, they should be put to death. Because who knows what they'll to Naruto and the rest of his friends.
__________________
Kouji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 23:07   Link #13
Lost World
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
I'm pretty sure the author wouldn''t care about the opinions of those who hate his favorite character.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 23:35   Link #14
IntegraTypeR
Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Vancouver, BC, Can
Age: 29
Itachi: has the same dimeanner as myself.
IntegraTypeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-05, 23:40   Link #15
UnCauzi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokagenaruto3
UnCausi, Orochimaru killed a crippled, friendly old man, who wished peace to the world. Honestly: you scare me
I agree with the rest
The Hokage wasn't crippled, in fact he was quite capable. Or was he not flipping and spinnning and climbing walls, shooting fire and crap? I don't know about peace to the world, I never heard him say that. He wished prosperity to Konoha. Honestly since I don't know much about Hokages past or role in the wars, I don't even know how freindly he really is. Just going by what I've seen. Besides, Orochimaru didn't kill him, Hokage committed suicide

Besides who knows how devastating it was to Orochimaru when he wasn't chosen to be Hokage, especially after all the praise Sarutobi sensei gave him. Between that and probably being looked at as a monster for most of his childhood its no wonder he has a huge grudge, being Hokage was probably the only thing he looked forward to at a young age. If you can't be Hokage then what's next? Why not try and go beyond Hokage, who needs Hokage anyway, why not be unto a god lol.
UnCauzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 01:42   Link #16
xyrrus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
On my end my favs are the people who deserves recognition that most ppl don't realize.

-Sarutobi... come on people, watchin the old geezer take on the 1st, 2nd AND oro simutaneously was jaw dropping. Not to mention he died for the village doing it. I swear, when he leaped off that mud mountain, I'd thought he'd break a hip or something.

-Iruka... gotta give him credit, he's kinda like the big brother you always wanted.

-Shikamaru... don't really need to explain the deal with him.

-Kabuto... the fact that we know so much about him and yet at the same time know so little about him is what makes him interesting. he's just mysterious, never know what his true agenda is.

-Gamabunta... that pipe, his hard attitude, total ass kicker.


People I hate:

-Sasuke... pretty much everything about him, he's just annoying imo.

-Kankuro... he's just way too cocky, always praising bout how good gaara is... guy should just stfu and work on his own shit. he's nothing but a lackey.

Last edited by xyrrus; 2004-06-06 at 02:00.
xyrrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 01:55   Link #17
F!reStr!fe
Unlimited Blade Works...
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: South Florida
Send a message via AIM to F!reStr!fe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
people I wish were just dead

Itachi
- He killed off Sasuke's clan
- Came at Kakashi with a psychological attack (which he did with Sasuke)
- broke Sasuke's wrist (making Sasuke scream )
- pounding the snot out of Sasuke (my favorite character of team 7)
Now now isnt this what makes Itachi such a great character lol
Well to correct ure saying "He killed his own clan" not Sasukes clan only.

Kakashi Well he did have a bone to pick with Itachi and well no one said u cant use psychological attacks just fight. Im suprised stilll Why didnt Kakashi look away or something when he was talking about the Tsukyomi he sorta still had time..

Yea sasuke did get his wrist broken after he charged at him with the Chidori.

and Last but not least Sasuke did ask for him to fight him...
F!reStr!fe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 02:29   Link #18
Raging Youma
Kossapo Open Skill
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: I Dont Know. Where Am I?
jiraiya - damn he's lucky, always peeping on ladies. plus he's very strong, he has the coolest summon, and he has the coolest jutsu (rasengan).

naruto - who wouldnt like a kid who never gives up, cares about his friends, outgoing, and started from being the underdog to one of the strongest genin.

shikamaru - hes really really really smart, he can easily come up with ideas to save his friends when theyre in trouble, and he can easily become the strongest genin with that mind of his, but despite all that what i like about him is his laziness, he doesnt care what other people think, if he wants to watch the clouds, he would watch the clouds. :fingers:

shino - i personally think he's the coolest genin because he's not all talk, hes all action. plus he strong, his ability (bees) has so many applications that he can use in a fight.

neji - i just like he's eyes, theyre cool, and he's clothes, and hes fighting stance. and he's one of the strongest genin.

dislikes - there's no one really.
but theres someone that im unimpressed of:

orochimaru - he has yet to impress me, i mean what is his purpose? destroy, destroy, destroy. there's nothing new about that. he killed the strongest of all the kages, so? he wants to be the most powerful of all, nothing new about that. and he has henchmen, again nothing new about that. so for me hes just another villain.
Raging Youma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 02:31   Link #19
srb
I can see time itself!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Kingdom of Sweden
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to srb
Itachi's a pretty good guy considering he gave Sasuke the beating he so deserved, but then there's the whole "psychotic mass-murderer who belongs to a powerful criminal association". You just can't get everything.
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 03:14   Link #20
UnCauzi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Hehe, I love it when people say there's nothing new about orochimarus character type. Honestly there's nothing new about ANY of the characters personalities. It's really more about your personal character preference.

Simply put:

Insert boasting bad/good badguy
Insert calm collective bad/good guy.
Insert mysterious bad/good guy.
Insert overpowered bad/good guy.
Insert hyperactive bad/good guy.
Insert comic relief bad/good guy.
Insert Doo gooder/badder guy.

Switch out some words and input others and you got all the character archetypes, and they've all been done over 1000 X. What makes "something new" is the characters overall design and what they do in the story.
UnCauzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.