AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-06-10, 15:29   Link #1
Alcy
Left! Right! Seven! Cake!

Couldn't listen 10022-Invalid argument

I get the error on the subject line every time I try to load a torrent the past couple days. I've been using BT for a long time, and haven't made any changes to cause this. There are others using the same connection, but I highly doubt they did anything to the settings either..does anybody else have the same problem, or know what causes this? I used the search feature and went through a few pages, but didn't find any other reports. The torrents I've tried:
Sailor Moon Live Action 11-15
Magical Star Emi 1
Kyou Kara Maou 4
Hime-chan no Ribon 1-20

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Alcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-11, 18:48   Link #2
Alcy

I know you guys don't like bumps...but I'm still having this problem, and can't find any information on why. Does anybody have any idea at all?
Old 2004-06-11, 19:16   Link #3
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcy
I know you guys don't like bumps...but I'm still having this problem, and can't find any information on why. Does anybody have any idea at all?
Can't really help you, but did you try Azureus? This would atleast give us a hint if you have a BT client issue or something else.
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?
You can still find my Azureus Download Guide here

By all means, make sure to read this.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-11, 19:30   Link #4
Alcy

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
Can't really help you, but did you try Azureus? This would atleast give us a hint if you have a BT client issue or something else.
I use the official client, never tried any others...I never had a problem until earlier this week, that's the odd thing.
Old 2004-06-12, 06:16   Link #5
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcy
I use the official client, never tried any others...I never had a problem until earlier this week, that's the odd thing.
Then you really should change your BT client since the official one is crap IMO.
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?
You can still find my Azureus Download Guide here

By all means, make sure to read this.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-12, 13:18   Link #6
Alcy

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
Then you really should change your BT client since the official one is crap IMO.

Hmm...thanks for the suggestion, but aren't a lot of the others banned from various trackers? A lot of the sites I've been to had big lists of ones forbidden to download. Plus, I worry that whatever's causing this one to malfunction may do the same to any other I try...
Old 2004-06-12, 15:03   Link #7
Alcy

@_@;;

I just checked the firewall settings, and someone else blocked the BT application on here. I allowed it now, that should be all. I can't believe she did that.... Sorry for troubling you guys with it!