AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-01-08, 00:40   Link #41
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akamaru
Dunno if it was said already, but obviously if Naruto was somehow related to the 4th (son or not), the villagers don't know about it.

I still don't know why exactly people think they are related in the first place, maybe the 4th just sealed the kyuubi into an orphan?
People think they're related because they look so much alike, and because it's assumed someone who barely knows the 4th wouldn't let him seal a demon like the kyubi in their newborn son, even if it was the hokage's order. Your orphan theory answers the second part, and the first part could be said to be coincidence. Still most naruto fans want Naruto to be related to the 4th to give his desire to be hokage some legitimacy. If it turns out he is related, Naruto's chance to actually become hokage increases a lot.
Old 2004-01-08, 05:06   Link #42
partizan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
People think they're related because they look so much alike, and because it's assumed someone who barely knows the 4th wouldn't let him seal a demon like the kyubi in their newborn son, even if it was the hokage's order. Your orphan theory answers the second part, and the first part could be said to be coincidence. Still most naruto fans want Naruto to be related to the 4th to give his desire to be hokage some legitimacy. If it turns out he is related, Naruto's chance to actually become hokage increases a lot.
I think Naruto IS the 4th Hokage.... the 4th locked Kiyobi inside of himself as of a result lost all of his memories , skills and became a baby.

When Tsunade thinks of the time when she was in love with the 4th. The 4th in her memories lookes "exactly" like Naruto..... also i don't remember where i read or what i seen exactly but it is something like this: Naruto (the4th) when he grows up is going out(in love) with Tsunade.

Hey it is late so don't flame my first post here.
partizan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 05:14   Link #43
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
lol what manga are YOU reading? cuz it obviously isnt Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto, Tsunade wasnt in love with the fourth, she was in love with Dan..... and Tsunade is a generation older than the fourth
Old 2004-01-08, 08:48   Link #44
Orchal

ok I don't remember where exactly but I'm pretty sure that it's write or say somewhere that Naruto is a orphan.

If you remember the seal used for seal the Kyubi is the same that the third use against Orochimaru and this seal seems to seal the target into the jutsu user's body (that kind of ghost pass trough your body for take the soul of the enemies). And after you use the seal you died and fight with the soul of your enemie for eternity.

that the reason I think Naruto is not just related to the 4th, he must BE the forth in a certain way (but I'm still sure that Hunter's theory is nonsense)

another theory I'm sure it was already discuss in an other thread but duno where:

I think the three students of Jiraya long ago were:
-the 4th(Jiraya say it himself)

-Kakashi (remember we see Jiraya have the same training as naruto's team with the bell that mean he had it too and Jiraya and Tsunade are the two possible people for give him that training)

-A Uchiua clan member who is already died in a mission with Kakashi and has give him one of his eyes (he was probably the healer of the team and in a great fight Kakashi lose one eyes and he was wounded to death and give his eyes with a medic jutsu before he died)

sorry if some sentences seems ununderstandable I'm not an english speaker normaly
Orchal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 10:43   Link #45
Blue Siren
Yuki is MINE!!!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Blue Siren
I too think Naruto is Yondaime's son.

WHY: He knew he would die once he used the sealing hidden technique, so if you put yourself in his place and think of the concecuences of your actions I doubt you'll sacrifice some kid you have nothing to do with. Naruto is either Yondaime's son or someone VERY close to him. Hokage probably knows this and that's why Naruto is taken care of. I mean what other reason could there be?

Hunter-kun don't flame me... I love you as cranky as you are
Blue Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 11:19   Link #46
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchal

another theory I'm sure it was already discuss in an other thread but duno where:

I think the three students of Jiraya long ago were:
-the 4th(Jiraya say it himself)

-Kakashi (remember we see Jiraya have the same training as naruto's team with the bell that mean he had it too and Jiraya and Tsunade are the two possible people for give him that training)

-A Uchiua clan member who is already died in a mission with Kakashi and has give him one of his eyes (he was probably the healer of the team and in a great fight Kakashi lose one eyes and he was wounded to death and give his eyes with a medic jutsu before he died)
Dunno if this is such a big spoiler, but I don't want to piss anyone off.

Spoiler:
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 11:56   Link #47
Orchal

I' don't remember that was say anywhere

where does this info come from?
Old 2004-01-08, 12:01   Link #48
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
Spoiler:
Grav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 12:12   Link #49
Orchal

then it must be that the three student of the 4th are:

- A third men who probably die in the same battle that the reason Kakashi is so lonely and focus on teamwork and protecting comrades

quick remade theory
Old 2004-01-08, 14:55   Link #50
reymysteriojr

i have a question though in and 142 page 19 143 page 3 kakshi is referring that itachi is looking for the 4ths hokage isan..the 4ths daime's and he's talknig about naruto and it says isan - successor/linage/inheritor bloodline...either i redownloaded a translation i never read or just skimmed through it without paying attention but..i never read or remember reading naruto was related to the 4th..
reymysteriojr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 15:02   Link #51
Maxter
Boku wa Great desu! Ehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchal
then it must be that the three student of the 4th are:

- A third men who probably die in the same battle that the reason Kakashi is so lonely and focus on teamwork and protecting comrades

quick remade theory
Actually, you can see on a photo from Kakashi's genin-days that his teams consist of a guy (that Uchiha-member, I assume) and some girl I dont know anything about.
Maxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-08, 15:08   Link #52
Orchal

A triangular relation of course
Old 2006-10-24, 23:04   Link #53
tsukiko-chan

Lightbulb naruto father ??

the 4th hokage:

reasons:

1)facial characteristics
2)he had access to naruto almost instantly as a new born
3)Jiraiya said he was a lot like the 4th
4)other than Jiraiya only the 4th and naruto can use rasangan
5)the fourth died sealing the fox and that explains why naruto never met him, mother possibly too.
5)being related to the 4th explains why the 3rd was so attached to him
tsukiko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-24, 23:32   Link #54
tatami
back in black

you are related to YF dont you?...use search button.read some of them.find a building.jump off.

please destroy this topic before it spreads...

yet i just want to answer them:
1)it is not a fact yet true.on the other hand he has characteristics of kyubi too.that doesnt make him kyubi s son right?
2)so what?
3)jiraiya said a lot of dumb things like tsunade is more fit for the title hokage...look what she has done to konohas finest.
4)no but...it is a spoiler.
5)so what it could be anyones child...whose parents are dead in kyubi attack.
6) not 5 its 6. 3rd was so into naruto cuz he himself felt the lone feelings of naruto while a lot of people hated him for being kyubi, sandaime was a person of konoha love.he even gave his grandson the name konohamaru.he loved everything in konoha.

your points are no facts. i am sick of writing same thing for like a 100 times.

say hello to YF.
Old 2006-10-25, 00:31   Link #55
Social Disorder

Yo,

I think Yondaime and Naruto are father and son.

Tsukiko chan has excellent points and dude lighten up seriously. It's an anime nothing to go all pissy over. besides Masashi Kishimoto had perpusfully made the yondaime a closed secrete. (by the way i know my spelling sucks so yup) The only characteristics Naruto and the Kyuuby share are the scares on his face.

Oh and hello Sasuke left of his own free will nothing Tsunade could have done to prevent that.

During one of the episodes when Jiraiya pushed Naruto off the cliff he had asked Yondaime for his forgiveness. Yes you could argue this several different ways but all in all its up to you if you want to continue to believe Naruto is parentless and the forth hokage is not his pappy. I on the other hand will believe.

Thanks for your time.
Social Disorder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-25, 00:39   Link #56
Kinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukiko-chan View Post
not true O_o
Kinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-25, 00:42   Link #57
musicluver

The third member of Kakashi's team was named Rin.
musicluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-25, 01:08   Link #58
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicluver View Post
The third member of Kakashi's team was named Rin.
u should check the post dates b4 answering... 2004, thats damn old
Old 2006-10-25, 07:26   Link #59
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukiko-chan View Post
So kakashi is YF's white haired long lost brother from another mother who slept with Kyuubi ?

Just helping you tie some loose ends in your theory. See I can also draw senseless correlations too!

Yes, Its (Madara theories) everywhere except for the manga called Naruto. - Tatami
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-25, 07:44   Link #60
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

It doesnt matter if it's from the stone age.

I think that the reason that Naruto is still alive is because he is the son of the 4th.

If his father and/or mother was a no name guy he would've been slain already.
By ANBU, Jounins, Chuunins, Villagers....even if the 3rd wanted to protect him..the hatred towards Naruto would've been much greater.

Out of respect of the 4th they hated and dispised him...but didnt touch or physicaly hurt him.