|2009-04-07, 00:31||Link #869|
top five anime (no particular order):
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
once I get to them Nanoha and Tora Dora, probably
and remember these are only the anime, not the manga
|2010-01-11, 15:57||Link #871|
Of stuff I've watched so far in no order[as order would pain to decide] my top 5 animes:
Code Geass[both seasons]
Haruhi Suzumiya[both seasons]
Honorable mentions to:
Spoiler for space:
|2010-01-11, 16:01||Link #872|
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Normandy SR-2
Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha
Sword of the Stranger
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Gundam 00 S1
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
|2010-01-11, 17:05||Link #873|
Band Nerd ♥
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Tornado Alley
1. One Piece
3. Fullmetal Alchemist
4. Ouran High School Host Club
5. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Code Geass (although it was just flat out weird in the end I still enjoyed it.)
La Corda D'Oro ~primo passo~
|2010-01-12, 00:27||Link #874|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Decisions like this are hard. I really have to lean between animes that changed my life and animes that I just plain adore.
Spoiler for Mobile Suit Gundam 0079:
Spoiler for Sekai no Senki:
Spoiler for Last Exile:
Spoiler for Code Geass:
Spoiler for Hayate no Gotoku:
Spoiler for Honorable Mentions:
|2010-01-12, 23:50||Link #876|
Join Date: Jan 2010
I'm still somewhat new to anime, I have only been watching it for a couple of years and I don't usually jump from one series to the next, I usually wait a while and I don't watch a series to "add to my collection" so my selection is not as broad as most members here.....but here it goes!
1. Naruto - This is the first series I have seen with some epic battles and some awesome plot twists, I learned to care for the characters and I will always have a soft spot for Sasuke & Naruto.
2. Cowboy Bebop - Amazing characters, epic final confrontation and an incredible score, it's definatly a revolutionary series.
3. Claymore - I'm only 3/4 through this and I am awe struck at the art and story. Aces!
4. Bakugan - Yeah, I know, It's a kiddie anime but I enjoy it and it's definatly my guilty pleasure of anime....
5. Trigun - I really enjoyed this, but my #4 and #5 picks will surly be replaced by years end.
Fullmetal Alchemist - This series will definatly climb my charts once I get to finish it completely.
Basilisk - I really liked the action scenes, fun anime with insane battles and animation.
Guin Saga - Once this get's dubbed I will enjoy it a lot more than when I saw a majority of it subbed....
Tears to Tiara - Same thing with this series as I feel with Guin Saga, I really liked it but I need to see this dubbed....
|2010-01-13, 01:12||Link #877|
Join Date: Feb 2008
Spice and Wolf
No other anime I've watched has really been good enough for me to rate it my favourite, and I'm not just going to add the runners up because to be my favourite, it also has to reach a level of absolute goodness rather than just relative goodness.
|2010-01-13, 17:42||Link #880|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Top Five, thats a hard question.
I dont really like to rank my animes as I watch a wide variety and its difficult to compare alot of them. However, here it goes .....
1. Fruits Basket, never get bord of it no matter how many times I watch it !
2. Gravitation, Shuichi is like, the most EPIC anime character ever !
3. Loveless , kick ass OST's and lovely storyline
4. Deathnote, ... no need to state why ...
5. Gundam SEED , definitely my FAVOURITE Gundam ever. Athrun is a dreamboat !
... ehh wtf, I'm going to be rebellious and post Top 10 ^^
6. Code Geass ... socially awkard hot guy with supernatural powers.. need I say more?
7. Fumoffu ... Had an absolute BLAST watching this anime, Sousuke makes me LOL.
9. Elfen Lied .. Despite the fact , the WHOLE anime was so gory, it was well developed.
10. Inuyasha , ... yeah yeah don't attack me, I know you secretly love it too :P
|lists, top five|