AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Old 2004-06-17, 11:16   Link #1
Kamen Rider H

Why was my thread moved to "The generic "Where is it?" thread" ?

In my thread I was asking if other fansub groups would fansub Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo and I was not asking when Mugen-Anime was releasing the next episode.
Kamen Rider H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-17, 11:28   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Did you read the start of The generic "Where is it?" thread?

It seemed to me that it covered your post pretty much, i.e. whining that a fansub group hadn't released an episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamen Rider H
For the love of god!!! Will someone else PLEASE sub Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo!
I can't be the only who is sick of waiting 1-2 months for Mugen-Anime to release an episode.
Edit by Mod: There have been many requests (intentional or unintentional) asking when the next episode of a particular series is going to be released, or if the fansub group has stopped fansubbing the series. Since there isn't really an answer to such questions (and the fact it's very rude to pester fansub groups in this way), we request people not to make such inquiries.

If there are any posts making such requests, then they will be closed, deleted or simply merged into this generic "Where is it?" thread. Remember:
  • Fansubs are provided for free. Therefore the fansub groups owe you NOTHING. Which means you have no right to demand anything.
  • Fansub groups should be able to take as long as they feel necessary to release the next episode.
  • Fansubbing takes time. It's not an instant process. It's amazing it usually only takes a few days for some anime, but don't complain when it takes longer. Remember, fansubbers have a life too.
  • Before something can be fansubbed, it actually has to air first in Japan. So it's not very smart to ask why there aren't a whole lot more episodes yet.
  • Most important of all: Be Patient!
Please read the forum rules...
  • Do not ask for when stuff will be released
    Do not ask when episodes will be released. They'll be released once the fansub group is finished with them. All your whining will do is irritate fansub group staff and make them leave the scene. And that will mean even slower releases or none at all. So just have some PATIENCE. Threads which break this rule will be deleted.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote